• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE All Stars |OT| No Yukes allowed

RBH

fYHn5.png

QileY.png

eL21p.png

http://www.wweallstars.com/roster

Stone Cold, HBK, Mick Foley and Undertaker all need to be in this so I can relive some great Attitude Era matches.

I mean fuck if any of those aren't in when somebody like Rey is then they're not even trying.

Gravijah

Foliorum Viridum said:
Stone Cold, HBK, Mick Foley and Undertaker all need to be in this so I can relive some great Attitude Era matches.

I mean fuck if any of those aren't in when somebody like Rey is then they're not even trying.

Undertaker will be in. No doubt aboot that.

RBH

Foliorum Viridum said:

Stone Cold, HBK, and Taker will most certainly be in the game, but Foley will probably not be in the game since he's signed with TNA Wrestling. I don't understand what Rey's inclusion in the game has to do with those other guys considering that Rey is still one of the WWE's headliners right now.

I'm just old school-ish and don't consider people like Rey worthy of being in a game that is mostly catered towards "legends", but I understand they need some current guys.

Didn't realise Foley had gone to TNA. How the mighty have fallen...
onto an announcer table

farnham

Banned
chris benoit or no buy (yeah i know there is no chance in hell)
RBH said:
Stone Cold, HBK, and Taker will most certainly be in the game, but Foley will probably not be in the game since he's signed with TNA Wrestling. I don't understand what Rey's inclusion in the game has to do with those other guys considering that Rey is still one of the WWE's headliners right now.
i just realized that kurt angle will be impossible as well

so sad

NYCrooner

I'm not in love with the addition of non-legends but Rey is the least of my worries. He has been around a while and done some big things. It's guys like Sheamus and Kofi that really grind my gears. Some worthy guys will not make the game because of them.

Alberto Del Rio better be in it. Razor Ramon too. If they can put Macho Man back in why not Razor?

Also I'd love Demolition but realistically there's no chance in hell.

Ninja Scooter said:
Alberto Del Rio better be in it. Razor Ramon too. If they can put Macho Man back in why not Razor?

Razor woud be a great addition.

Jake the Snake would be nice too

lupinko

Ninja Scooter said:

Pretty sure Hall would no show the video game too.

Diesel just made this game a must by. Lets hope for Razor Ramon and Mr.Perfect. Too bad they had to add crappy current guys like Sheamus, Kofi, Orton etc. I totally don't mind HHH, Big Show, Rey etc as they are pretty much legends.

bumpkin

Host Samurai said:
Diesel just made this game a must by. Lets hope for Razor Ramon and Mr.Perfect. Too bad they had to add crappy current guys like Sheamus, Kofi, Orton etc. I totally don't mind HHH, Big Show, Rey etc as they are pretty much legends.
His actions leading up to his death were pretty fucked up, but I still have a soft spot for the "Canadian Crippler" Chris Benoit. Dude was a great technical wrestler; <3 his german suplexes.

lupinko said:
Pretty sure Hall would no show the video game too.

What I never understood is that WWE owns the Razor gimmick and theme music, so they could in theory just use that and not use Hall's exact likeness or voice. Not like it would really matter in an arcadey over the top game like this. Hall wouldn't have to be involved at all.

Either way, I thought Hall and Vince were on good terms. Didn't the WWE pay for his recent rehab stint?

RBH

I don't expect Diesel to appear in All Stars. The roster for the game most likely was set a few months ago, and Diesel just this past week signed a WWE Legends contract. Now, maybe we'll see Diesel as a DLC character for All Stars in the upcoming months, but I feel the best bet is that Diesel will appear in Smackdown vs. Raw 2012.

RBH said:
I don't expect Diesel to appear in All Stars. The roster for the game most likely was set a few months ago, and Diesel just this past week signed a WWE Legends contract. Now, maybe we'll see Diesel as a DLC character for All Stars in the upcoming months, but I feel the best bet is that Diesel will appear in Smackdown vs. Raw 2012.

Is this game going to have dlc?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ninja Scooter said:

Weren't they in "Legends of Wrestlemania?"

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
SolidSnakex said:
I'd be surprised if it didn't. Most of THQ's games have DLC now.
I don't think LoW ever got DLC, for reference. So there's precedent for it for non-SvR games.

T-Matt

I'd like roddy piper to be in this but I won't hold my breath. This is the first time in a long time I've been interested in a wrestling game.

XiaNaphryz said:
I don't think LoW ever got DLC, for reference. So there's precedent for it for non-SvR games.

THQ has made a recent push to include DLC in more of their games. They're even selling some games at a cheaper price so that they can make the idea of DLC easier for people to accept.

Snaku

Banned
Kane needs to be in this game. But not the current no charisma Kane. This game needs 1998 masked demon Kane.

GeoramA

Shirt rip = bad ass

Those aren't the full entrances, right? If they don't do their in-ring stuff then I'll be disappointed.

GeoramA said:
Shirt rip = bad ass

Those aren't the full entrances, right? If they don't do their in-ring stuff then I'll be disappointed.
No full entrances, but I think when they win the match they do their in-ring stuff. I think warrior does his rope shake when he wins.

RBH

GeoramA said:
Shirt rip = bad ass

It looks like they're doing entrances the same way as No Mercy and TNA Impact did (so no full entrances). One trailer showed the Ultimate Warrior doing his signature "shaking the ropes" pose, so maybe they'll show the in-ring stuff after they win the match. A bit disappointing, but it's ultimately not too big of a deal for me since I skip the entrances after watching them the first time anyways.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
omg this is the Wrestlemania The Arcade Game sequel that we never got. I'm so pumped for this.

WWF In Your House doesn't count

Backflip

I think I can see HBK on Bret Hart's left and Mr Perfect above Bret Hart. They used one of Perfect's classic pictures :

200px-wwf_mr_perfect.jpg

DryvBy

If this is anything like the old SNES WWF WrestleMania Arcade, this will be a treat. Those games were hilariously fun to play.

"DOINK the clown!"

Top Bottom