• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Nook

Draft results so far...

1. Rollins - R
2. Ambrose - S
3. Charlotte - R
4. AJ - S
5. Balor - R
6. Roman - R
7. Cena - S
8. Lesnar - R
9. Orton - S
10. New Day (all three men) - R
11. Zayn - R
12. Bray- S
13. Sasha- R
14. Becky - S
15. Jericho - R
16. Rusev w/ lana - R
17. Miz w/ Maryse - S
18. Owens - R
19. Corbin - S
20. Cass and Ezno - R
21. The Club - R BALOR Club to RAW!!!
22. American Alpha - S
23. Big Show - R HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
24. Ziggler - S
25. Nia Jax - R
26. Neville - R CW Champ!
27. Natalya - S
28. Cesaro - R
29. Del Rio - S
30. Sheamus - R

They picked Nia because she's huge, and they want to get some hype behind her as an up-and-coming monster of the women's division. That last match she was in, against Asuka, she did really damn well, and I don't see any reason she can't get better and better wrestling on the main roster every week or two.

Also, splitting up the women's division is a very bad idea, unless they are inclined to bring up some more women from developmental sooner than later.

Strange pick to end on. Also funny how the Network show is just continually saying how much better Raw's roster is. lol

30 MORE PICKS ON THE NETWORK.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Fuck this, good job on the ratings bump for 2 weeks Vince, then we go back to same ol' shit

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
After last night's fuckery I'm not watching this shit. I'll watch the rest of the draft on the network while I do other things.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
That was so, so terrible. Woooooooow.

Edit: Like they literally went down a checklist to ensure this draft could be as shitty as possible. lol

Maybe Bayley isn't a draft pick to keep some element of surprise for her being Sasha's partner Sunday?

I have no clue. Just draw names out of a hat. Smackdown gets the booty hat and Raw gets the good hat.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm actually a little surprised TNA moved to Thursday to avoid going head to head with this Smackdown roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom