• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElRenoRaven

The draft made me go from wanting to just stick to one show, to not watch anything at all.

Guess I'm sticking to PPV only.

Yea. Both Shows really come out looking weak as fuck. My interest in WWE was already getting pretty damn low. Now it's pretty much none.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm actually a little surprised TNA moved to Thursday to avoid going head to head with this Smackdown roster.

I think its more surprising TNA still exists at all in 2016.

John Cena could wrestle a mop for 2 hours and it'd still be about 20 times more ratings than TNA.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
AJ Styles lost big time tonight. My boy lost the Club and is doomed to get pinned by Cena, Orton and Ambrose for the next year.

Anth0ny

as per usual

this shit could be so much better. soooooo much better. all the talent is right there.

yet they continue to miss layups. again and again. there's a layup, and they fucking punt the basketball into the stands.

Ithil

I don't think SD is nearly as doom and gloom as most think apparently, but it's clear Raw has the stronger roster, which should surprise no one.

Not just the better roster, but also has the Women's and Tag titles. Like what are Alpha or Becky meant to wrestle for on SD?

if bayley gets drafted on the fucking network show

i mean not even bayley but the fact smackdown has only two women currently and aa as the only tag team i think

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dillinger deserves a shot. He's managed to get a gimmick and get it over despite having zero openings to do so via booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom