• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
I'm just happy KO and Jericho weren't split. And they kept Cesaro too. Shame about Sami and the Miz, but KO vs Sami was getting old anyway.

styl3s

I don't think SD is nearly as doom and gloom as most think apparently, but it's clear Raw has the stronger roster, which should surprise no one.
SD went from a show i would DVR and watch when i had time to i will just youtube whatever AJ did that week and save room on my DVR

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Should have had

Raw:

US
Cruiserweight
WWE Champion

Smackdown:

Intercontinental
Hardcore or TV title with some funny stipulation
Heavyweight Champion

Women's and Tag Team are the 2 titles that have the "privilege" of being on either show
The person(s) holding the title belongs to either Raw or SD, but they will get challenged from both franchises, so they show up double PPV, would build a nice storyline

/dreaming

/crushed

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Draft results so far...

1. Rollins - R
2. Ambrose - S
3. Charlotte - R
4. AJ - S
5. Balor - R
6. Roman - R
7. Cena - S
8. Lesnar - R
9. Orton - S
10. New Day (all three men) - R
11. Zayn - R
12. Bray- S
13. Sasha- R
14. Becky - S
15. Jericho - R
16. Rusev w/ lana - R
17. Miz w/ Maryse - S
18. Owens - R
19. Corbin - S
20. Cass and Ezno - R
21. The Club - R BALOR Club to RAW!!!
22. American Alpha - S
23. Big Show - R HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
24. Ziggler - S
25. Nia Jax - R
26. Neville - R CW Champ!
27. Natalya - S
28. Cesaro - R
29. Del Rio - S
30. Sheamus - R

you would think they would try to balance out the roster a bit. thats ridiculous

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Harper isn't leaving. You guys are ridiculous.

He's injured.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
AJ is FUCKED. He finally had a chance to have a good WWE run to cap off his career and it's been stolen from him. He's going to fester on the SD roster and do fucking nothing with the rest of his career and I'm fucking DEPRESSED about it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Guys the draft isn't over yet.
There's still 3 more NXT picks plus the rest of the roster on the network at 10

All of the NXT picks should have been on TV. If you're bringing up new talent, the idea is to build them up as new stars, right? Why would you do that hidden away behind an online paywall?

Seems like that should have been a key focus.

AJ is FUCKED. He finally had a chance to have a good WWE run to cap off his career and it's been stolen from him. He's going to fester on the SD roster and do fucking nothing with the rest of his career and I'm fucking DEPRESSED about it.

Yeah, he'll only get to continue a feud with the biggest wrestling star of the past decade.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

he was in TNA

everything is a step up pal

UberTag

If he can stay motivated through the rest of 2016, he'll have an altercation with Balor in the Rumble match and they'll square off at Mania.
But it's going to be a long 5 months after he gets buried by Cena at Summerslam.

Toki767

AJ will probably be the Smackdown champion though.

ElRenoRaven

I wish they would treat these brand splits more seriously and introduce brand new belts for them.

Me too. I'd actually like to see a true split. Rebrand Smackdown to WCW and keep Raw WWE. Run them completely separately. Sadly that will never happen in a billion years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom