• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Raw will also end up getting most of the dudes from the CWC since they have the belt exclusively.

Raw's roster shits on SD's roster now and will shit on it worse in a couple months.

GunBR

All of the NXT picks should have been on TV. If you're bringing up new talent, the idea is to build them up as new stars, right? Why would you do that hidden away behind an online paywall?

Seems like that should have been a key focus.
Tyler Breeze disagree

I know Nak needs to go to SD but I kinda want him to go to RAW only because I'm going to RAW in Houston next month on the 29th and I wanna withness his entrance live lol.

AJ is FUCKED. He finally had a chance to have a good WWE run to cap off his career and it's been stolen from him. He's going to fester on the SD roster and do fucking nothing with the rest of his career and I'm fucking DEPRESSED about it.
You are counting your chickens way too early.

All of the NXT picks should have been on TV. If you're bringing up new talent, the idea is to build them up as new stars, right? Why would you do that hidden away behind an online paywall?

Seems like that should have been a key focus.

Because they want people to buy the Network, that's why.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You could take this is as a sign of faith in AJ from Vince. Balor probably does need the Bullet Club more than AJ does. Styles can obviously remain hugely over on his own.

For sure. And I agree. Won't hurt Balor, they'll only help. Especially since he's about 5'5"

Heel

Daniel Bryan showed how green he is in a managerial role. The draft showed that he's in way over his head, drafting based on instincts and gut feelings. Was he even at the combine?

So I'm a more on and off fan who subscribes to the Network but doesn't follow WWE all that closely. Could someone explain why we're pissed about the SD roster please?

draft_by_intheflorsh-daarc0e.png

I will watch SD every week if only to see AA throw some fools around like ragdolls.

Ya'll need to remember that Cena and AJ are also both pushing 40

Good thing they'll probably have a draft every year, then. Right now, they are the two most over guys and they are on SD. That means something.

Daniel Bryan showed how green he is in a managerial role. The draft showed that he's in way over his head, drafting based on instincts and gut feelings. Was he even at the combine?

Combine?

com·bine2
ˈkämˌbīn/
noun
noun: combine; plural noun: combines; noun: combine harvester; plural noun: combine harvesters

an agricultural machine that cuts, threshes, and cleans a grain crop in one operation.

I'd say it's safe to bet he was there.

Oh...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Didn't even bring a stopwatch for the 40 yard dash...

Did his counting using his superior vegan brain

GunBR

There's some twitter or site where I can follow the draft?
I don't have the network and it's hard to follow here on the thread because there's so many posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom