• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm a more on and off fan who subscribes to the Network but doesn't follow WWE all that closely. Could someone explain why we're pissed about the SD roster please?

I think it's fine but a lot of wrestling fans are pessimistic, though given WWE's history I can hardly blame them.

It's definitely not as good as Raw's as a whole, but the top end is really good.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Wow, so everyone from that awesome Extreme Rules match except for Miz is staying together. Feel bad for This Miz but he'll get more air time on Smackdown now.

More airtime for Miz is a good thing. I enjoy majority of his segments the past 2 years.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol Rollins getting pinned clean

roman is gonna eat another pin by Rollins as punishment

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Not Kane and not The Usos

It wasn't too long ago that The Usos were putting on great matches with The Wyatts and Rhodes Bros. Sure, that was 2014, but they aren't as bad as you are trying to paint them as. One of them was out for a good portion of 2015 and they haven't done much in 2016 due to the tag division being in a different place when they were being pushed.

Aiii

So not worth it
Fucking Nia Jax getting drafted to the main roster.
c36.jpg

Fuck this company.

MrNelson

Banned
So what are the odds that the title match Sunday will end with either Dean losing, or a fuck finish where they divide the title and give Roman the wwe title and Dean the WHC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom