• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
It wasn't too long ago that The Usos were putting on great matches with The Wyatts and Rhodes Bros. Sure, that was 2014, but they aren't as bad as you are trying to paint them as. One of them was out for a good portion of 2015 and they haven't done much in 2016 due to the tag division being in a different place when they were being pushed.

The match quality was never the uso problem, they are just so boring and have no character.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Clean win for Dean was a last ditch attempt to get this Smackdown roster over. The end is nigh my friends.

UberTag

Yay, Hour 3 of the draft. What brand will Jack Swagger will wind up on? Will the Wyatt family stay together? What suspense!

kunonabi

RAW

Reasons for me to watch:
Rollins
Balor
Lesnar
New Day (all three men)
Zayn
Sasha
Jericho
Rusev w/ lana
Owens
Cass and Ezno
Cesaro

Reasons for me not to watch:
Roman Reigns
Big Show
Nia Jax
Sheamus

Indifferent:
The Club
Neville
Charlotte

Smackdown

Reasons for me to watch:
Dean Ambrose
Alberto Del Rio
Natalya
Dolph Ziggler
American Alpha
Becky Lynch
Randy Orton
A.J. Styles

Reasons for me not to watch:
Corbin
Miz w/ Maryse
Bray Wyatt
John Cena

I guess I have enough reason to watch both shows at this point. Still strange that RAW has the stronger Women's, Tag, and Cruiserweight divisions so far.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
So what are the odds that the title match Sunday will end with either Dean losing, or a fuck finish where they divide the title and give Roman the wwe title and Dean the WHC?

Now im 90% sure it will be a fuck finish to split the belt.

Fantomex

Roman getting pinned by Ambrose and Rollins on Cena to split the Titles. Book it.

vs9AG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom