• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Draft |OT| A McMahon on every show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

Not sure why people are worried about AJ. He's going to be the man on Smackdown.

I'm higher on Smackdown than most people I guess. It's stacked for a two hour show, and there's opportunity for new guys to come up.

KingBroly

Banned
vs9AG.gif

Man...I really fucked that up, lol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Not sure why people are worried about AJ. He's going to be the man on Smackdown.

I'm higher on Smackdown than most people I guess. It's stacked for a two hour show, and there's opportunity for new guys to come up.

Agree.

Will be nice to see Bray not get buried finally

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace

With monster heel, im thinking more in the lines of guys like King Kong Bundy and Andre the Giant, huge monsters that seems impossible to beat. Nia has the physique to be such a character. Asuka doesnt. But for sure, Asuka is a way better wrestler, and has many other characteristicks that make her awesome.

Aiii

So not worth it
So then why do you keep watching?

This is the first time I watched Smackdown in over a year.

The last time I watched Raw was 3 months ago.

The last time I watched WWE live before today was pre-summer last year sometime.

Not really getting your point here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The problem isn't that they don't have theoretical star power no SD, its that they're all dudes who were big stars 10 years ago

If I had to choose between them, I'd say Hoho Lun.

I guess I don't understand why people dislike Nia Jax. I don't think she's all that bad.

I'm glad the women's division, at least on RAW, is getting a woman who is legitimately tough and scary, and not one that looks like she should be running a daycare.

Heroman

Banned

What new guys, the new they got are AA who got no tag team to face.

Heroman

Banned
I'm glad the women's division, at least on RAW, is getting a woman who is legitimately tough and scary, and not one that looks like she should be running a daycare.

Asuka is on raw?

But really there is nothing tough or scary about nia jax outside of she bigger than all of the woman.

Nexas

If I had to choose between them, I'd say Hoho Lun.

I guess I don't understand why people dislike Nia Jax. I don't think she's all that bad.

She isn't that bad considering how green she is, but that's why she should still be in NXT. The four horsewomen (sans Charlotte) all had some degree of indie experience and it still took them 3 years in NXT to get as good as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom