• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Dean is just great - and then Roman has to inject that terrible beleee that shit lol. They are almost making me doubt that Roman winning with how good they are writing Dean here.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You, I, and everyone around us knows the answer to that.
5nDwDOt.png

natty bawdy ryback

Dean is just great - and then Roman has to inject that terrible beleee that shit lol. They are almost making me doubt that Roman winning with how good they are writing Dean here.

Dean sucks. He sounds like an idiot on the mic and wrestles like one too. I feel like Roman sucking and being forced down people's throats is the best thing that could have ever happened to Dean. Makes people completely overlook how crappy he can be.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't care how bad Charlotte is, "goat faced vegan babies" is hilarious.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm gonna guess their plan is that if they make Roman look like as big of an afterthought as possible, then it'll swerve everyone when he wins!

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
What is even the point of the Wyatts anymore? You take out the creepy music and they might as well be the Social Outcasts.

Next week Bray Wyatt is back to talking about slaying giants and acting like he is the biggest threat in the WWE.

Hex

Banned
So fucking dirty and stupid using Bryan and Nikki for every bit of the promo build for this match.
Almost as terrible as Charlotte's promo delivery.
The one person who makes Roman come off like the Mountie. ( You better not hate on the Mountie..Jacques could cut a promo)

ElRenoRaven

I don't care how bad Charlotte is, "goat faced vegan babies" is hilarious.

Charlotte really isn't that bad when allowed to speak. The problem is that since she got called up they were too busy pushing her as the female version of her dad hence they actually made her one dimensional.

I really do hope Brie retires after this so she can concentrate taking care of her family and also having a family with Daniel Bryan.

And so I can never hear Brie Mode again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom