• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.
FuTVCykc_400x400.jpeg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
best thing about Brie retiring is I will never have to hear this stupid song again

Vinny on the Bryan and Vinny thing was saying he likes the song and Bryan was not understanding how it was possible.

The only way Brie wins is if they're giving her a pity run for a week or so. There's no way they're skipping out on Becky/Sasha/Charlotte at WrestleMania.

Dean sucks. He sounds like an idiot on the mic and wrestles like one too. I feel like Roman sucking and being forced down people's throats is the best thing that could have ever happened to Dean. Makes people completely overlook how crappy he can be.

He's not a great wrestler, and he can be corny on the mic. But I find myself rooting for him all the time. There's just this weird charisma about him I can't explain it. Obviously I'm not the only one.

He's not a great wrestler, and he can be corny on the mic. But I find myself rooting for him all the time. There's just this weird charisma about him I can't explain it. Obviously I'm not the only one.

He looks like a legend next to Roman, that's what it seems like it is to me. Dean has been such a disappointment for me. I thought for sure he'd be the best out of the Shield guys but he's just gotten dumber and dumber.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I'm gonna guess their plan is that if they make Roman look like as big of an afterthought as possible, then it'll swerve everyone when he wins!

Yeah, it was just too obvious that Roman was winning and Dean was eating the pin - so they have done everything t make us doubt it ever since.

Dean sucks. He sounds like an idiot on the mic and wrestles like one too. I feel like Roman sucking and being forced down people's throats is the best thing that could have ever happened to Dean. Makes people completely overlook how crappy he can be.

Lol my feeling as well. He needs to ditch this dumb lunitic cringe gimmick and do something more serious like he was in the shield.

DMczaf

They are now selling DBry's WM as "possibly the greatest WM moment of all time" the moment they didn't want to happen at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom