• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
this is sloppy as fuck

There's a reason nobody gets on PPVs other than Becky and Sasha and Charlotte. Charlotte is a lot better than Brie, but she can't carry someone who just can't wrestle.

DMczaf

Daniel-Bryan-Shaking-His-Head-Mad.gif

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Remember Ric Flair constantly getting fined for blading in the WWE when he was there in 92. Wonder if he told Charlotte to just go for it and eat the fines, that would have been fun at least.

UberTag

I miss WrestleMania 30 so much. It really felt like there was a changing of the guard after that show, that things were actually gonna change for once.
You were in denial if you genuinely felt that. It was a nice moment they begrudgingly went for after Big Dave bombed on his return and CM Punk walked out.

The last "legitimate" time you could argue that a changing of the guard might well happen was in 2011... and, even then, the spectre of Vince still hung over things.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How do you half fall out of the apron

Oh yeah I was suppose to go out, oh well, I'll set up the spot

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Brie is terrible, that Brie Mode was supposed to be a highlight, but was just awful. As has everything else been. Definitely doesnt deserve the title.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
do you think Bryan and Brie yell "YES! YES! YES!" in sync with Bryan's thrusts in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom