• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lilian Garcia is turning 50 this year. What kind of secret drugs is she on?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
JBL just can't shut up during Mauro trying to call the match
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

too used to Cole not doing shit

Mahonay

Banned
If he doesn't call one of the mania main events I'm gonna be upset. He brings more energy than all those other guys combined. JR like energy.
He doesn't just mindlessly drone on like JBL and Cole. He can call a match unlike those clowns.

Kyari

Yeah okay I'm with you guys, Mauro is really good at this and its making me want to watch Smackdown.

Its hilarious that JBL keeps trying to interrupt his actual commentary with trivial nonsense.

Tagyhag

All I'm saying is that Paul Heyman isn't saying how great Roman is and how much he respects him and then how much Dean's gonna get his ass kicked for no reason. And I don't think its because they want to hype Roman for WM.

Dean's winning, guys.

I understand where you're coming from. BUT...What if creative decided that Roman should win?

Angry Grimace

Getting himself DQ'd because the US title means fucking nothing unless Cena has it.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Ref ruined it. DQ already

Best 2 out of 3 falls and they're going to play it up that Del Rio got the advantage by using the chair and taking the first loss. Del Rio is going to get the second fall and then I have no idea what's going to happen for the third.

Recall

I'm not in the mood to be super cynical, I'm fine to just enjoy what I'm presented with.

I like the energy presented here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom