• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

The New WWE website, thank god the motto isn't a dumb pun.

image.php

(Context: Paid a little attention to WWE over the past year, first time doing so since the 90s.)

The music and general tone in these ads (like the wwe.com one and the earlier "Yes guy retired" one) still strikes me as weird as hell. All of this is so Disney now. Or, for a more regional example, it's like the Chicago Blackhawks since they got good again. Everything is all smooth and calm and "power of the human spirit" and etc.

DMczaf

(Context: Paid a little attention to WWE over the past year, first time doing so since the 90s.) The music and general tone in these ads/promos still strike me as weird as hell. All of this is so Disney now.

That's basically WWE for the last 5 years. It's a homogenized, watered down wrestling product for families.

Sometimes you get a glimpse of the past when Undertaker and/or Brock decide to, but other than that....this is WWE in 2016.

Raw64life

Went to the new WWE.com and just clicked on an article. Seems kinda shit but manageable. Then I just went to the Superstar section, and good lord its atrocious compared to how it used to be. 1000% downgrade. Horrid.

Brie is totally winning huh? :/

I'm ready for anyone other than Charlotte as champ, even Brie.

Fox318

That's basically WWE for the last 5 years. It's a homogenized, watered down wrestling product for families.

Sometimes you get a glimpse of the past when Undertaker and/or Brock decide to, but other than that....this is WWE in 2016.

It's not even wrestling, its a warped idea of entertainment is.

If Vince could trade this company for a movie studio with actual cash to spend and no unions to deal with he would do it in a heartbeat.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I find it funny people still say "balee dat" when the only thing Roman learned from the acting classes they sent him to was enunciating "believe that."

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so basically heyman just confirmed a wyatt intefrence

" lesnar is center of the match roman or dean wont be able to eliminate him from the equation"

Rutti

It would be easier to buy that brother vs brother angle if they didn't already fight each other to get the title in the tournament.

DMczaf

And you know that he is gonna get his fucking 40 minutes even though Sting worked a better last year than him.

"I have to go over because I am over"

"Hey Vince...everyone is expecting Roman to win. Maybe we should have me win tonight, and then give Roman his win at Extreme Rules?"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All I'm saying is that Paul Heyman isn't saying how great Roman is and how much he respects him and then how much Dean's gonna get his ass kicked for no reason. And I don't think its because they want to hype Roman for WM.

Dean's winning, guys.

The way everyone talks about Roman Reigns on the show reminds of the way all the supporting characters talk about your protagonist in a Bethesda or Bioware game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom