• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Great Balls of Fire |OT| Missing Championship Found Safe After Three Month Search

Syder

Well get ready for it because there's no way in Hell or on Earth that Braun is winning this match.
Blowing Braun's first loss on a nothing PPV and having him cower in the presence of the Undertaker was dumb, completely killed his momentum.

If they have him lose to Roman again, he's completely finished.

Isak_Borg

Is the Cruiserweight title on the preshow?

They've completely given up at this point.

I don't think they've given up but they really need to figure out how to get the division more exposure. I don't think having it on the Network after Smackdown is the best of ideas. I would move it to Full Sail and have it live once a week on Thursday nights.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
giphy.gif

MC Safety

The thread title: WrassleGAF has some weird hang-up about Brock carrying a belt while only being a part-timer despite it making the belt way more important and the title defenses much bigger deals than mandatory monthly PPV defense we used to get.

Congratulations on buying into the WWE's belief that the title is somehow magically more important because its champion is only contractually obligated to show up four times a year.

Brock being a part-time champion highlights his commitment. I mean, if your champion doesn't bother to show up, why should the fans?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Heyman shooting on Twitter users

Right, I'm in for Samoey/Lesnar.
Against all odds Joe has been booked strongly leading into this match giving me hope it may be a Lesnar match that channels the likes of Punk/Lesnar many years ago in regards to sheer levels of brawling.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That they still dont have a seperate network feed to NOT go into comercials is uncanny

Top Bottom