• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
For the OT
tumblr_mpfzj3gQx21rt4k5qo5_250.gif
tumblr_mpfzj3gQx21rt4k5qo6_250.gif

Who is this person?

Also the Wyatt Family's introduction was really zzz.

Pavaloo

I don't. I want the Wyatt Family as far away from Cena as they can be for as long as they can be.

John Cena is kryptonite to new gimmicks, and I actually like this one, so it'd be nice to not have it ruined.

Eh, he couldn't stop The Shield he doesn't have to stop the Wyatt Fam either.

Think of the incredible build this entire time! Daniel Bryan's beard!

Sex

Banned
Wyatt family should have attacked Cena. Or...anyone, really, other than Kane. Attacking a babyface Kane is about as impressive as beating up The Miz.

Ozone

WrassleGAF sign at ringside, yay Ozone, good man!
I don't bring signs when I'm in the first row because I feel like an asshole blocking everyone else's view behind me. :(

I will be the mustached guy in the orange Flyers jersey making a complete ass of himself by overreacting to everything. Just like in the 2006 Survivor Series (minus the mustache part).

Weenerz

Banned
Can't wait to not hear Micheal Cole say Money In The Bank 150 times per show. Also, Cena is going to win again, even when he shouldn't.

Pavaloo

Wyatt family should have attacked Cena. Or...anyone, really, other than Kane. Attacking a babyface Kane is about as impressive as beating up The Miz.

I thought it was a good way of showing how huge the cronies are. I guess Kane is the resident monster.. or they have a bunch of those don't they?

Sex

Banned
I thought it was a good way of showing how huge the cronies are. I guess Kane is the resident monster.. or they have a bunch of those don't they?

That's true, but the problem is the fans don't care if you beat up Kane. Once you got past the cool entrance you were just left with big guys beating up some old man from the 90s.

HA!

The quality's because of all that baked in Power of June!

And you're wrong about the Garage winning. Get on the Swiss train and root for AMERICA.
No doubt the remnants of the power of June are picked up by July, things tend to head South by the time Summerslam rolls around so lets enjoy this while we can.

Cesaro can speak many languages but he cannot speak the Queen's English!

The world is still not ready for the Barrett Barrage.

I was ready back in 2010, why am I still waiting?!

Speaking of 2010 and the first Money in the Bank PPV, what a night that was for a Kaneanite, I got to massively mark out twice from the case victory and title victory.

I still want to believe they're actually pushing Bryan to the moon and that he's winning the briefcase despite what happened on Monday.

Bo Dallas.

Arguably the greatest up and comer in recent memory.

Boo this man.

I think I'm gonna go with the dark horse and pick Ambrose for the Smackdown MITB. Not just because I'm a big fan of him, but because I think the Shield will make a major power play for the latter half of the year, and them controlling a Main Belt would play into that.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Woo my thread title! :D So hyped for the return of RVD. His theme is just full on hype! I will guarantee you he gets the biggest pop of the night.

WWE MITB Match - Torn on this one. It could be any of them but the money has got to be on Daniel Bryan who is arguably the most over star right now.

World Heavyweight MITB Match - This could go to anyone. The contestants are all literally mid-carders. I want Cesaro to win though. Dude is legit best. Knowing WWE, it'll be Barrett.

Mark Henry vs. John Cena - Hoping Henry takes it. He deserves it big time.

Ziggler vs. Del Rio - I want Ziggler to get the title back that is rightfully his.

AJ vs. Kaitlyn - AJ will probably win.

ALSO

Preshow, Usos vs. The Shield (Reigns and Rollins) - The Shield will win this, easily. Should be a good match regardless.

I for one can't wait until Fandango wins the World Heavyweight MiTB ladder match! Although I do find it a bit odd that they basically put all heels in that match.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I for one can't wait until Fandango wins the World Heavyweight MiTB ladder match! Although I do find it a bit odd that they basically put all heels in that match.

Yeah it's a little different. The WWE match is all faces, the WHC is all heels.

Lunchbox

Banned
how is rvd back after what like 7 strikes?

who let you guys out of the community ghetto?

and why are wyatt family a bunch of fatties

how is rvd back after what like 7 strikes?
Like the title of my boy, 'Easy E' Eric Bischoff's book says, Controversy Creates Cash.

who let you guys out of the community ghetto?
Wrasslegaf is where future OT stars are born. Household names like Heavy, Sunflower, and Spindashing all got their start there. We're mainstream, bro.

and why are wyatt family a bunch of fatties
They're promoting a healthy body image for young people everywhere, saying that they can be fat and successful too, without having to worry about scum like you, Toolbox.

Jitters

What are the chances of Mania's main event being Cena vs Bryan vs Punk? In a way, it mirrors 20's main event.

ANYWAY, my picks.
Cena
Ziggler
Ambrose
Bryan
Axel
Ryback
The Shield
AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom