• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who wants to start a pool on how long it will be before RVD us suspended for getting high? I say he wont make it to Survivor Series

They banned weeded a few years ago didnt they?

krae_man

I don't bring signs when I'm in the first row because I feel like an asshole blocking everyone else's view behind me. :(

I will be the mustached guy in the orange Flyers jersey making a complete ass of himself by overreacting to everything. Just like in the 2006 Survivor Series (minus the mustache part).

Can you a least punch Brock plant in the face for us?

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
WWE MITB Match - Bryan. He could then job to Cena.

World Heavyweight MITB Match - Who cares. It's an all heel match. Whoever wins will face face Ziggy.

Mark Henry vs. John Cena - Cena.

Ziggler vs. Del Rio - Ziggy Lee.

AJ vs. Kaitlyn - AJ Lee. She's kinda over. WWE should make her a face.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Anyway my predictions:

Kaitlyn wins by DQ, AJ keeps the belt.
Ziggler.
Dean Ambrose
Henry beats Cena through some nefarious measures.
Cena replaces Kane by threatening to assault Brad Maddox on live television like a true face would do. Cena wins MITB. Again.

Jitters

Punk wins the rumble to finally get a spot in the main event of mania, but Bryan holds the briefcase till then because he wants to main event mania. Thats how its gonna happen. Cena vs. Bryan vs. Punk.

strobogo

Banned
Lol at anyone thinking RVD is going to show up looking in shape.

Also, can't we keep Bo out of OT? And Wrasslegaf. And NXT. And wrestling in general.

Kaladin

Lol at anyone thinking RVD is going to show up looking in shape.

Also, can't we keep Bo out of OT? And Wrasslegaf. And NXT. And wrestling in general.

I think IRS must have got some dirt on Dusty back in the day and he's getting his due by forcing Bo on NXT and the rest of the WWE Universe.

krae_man

So who wants to start a pool on how long it will be before RVD us suspended for getting high? I say he wont make it to Survivor Series

I'm pretty sure they still just fine for it. I think the fine is more now then it used to be. Back when RVD was still in WWE it was only $1000, It's probably more now.

bigkrev

Man, I really want to go to this, but the cheapest tickets on Stubhub for non-obstructed view seats is almost 100.

I'm waiting for an hour or so before the show to hopefully get a good deal

Was there a reason why RVD left TNA?

TNA messed up his shirt. Id be pissed too

tumblr_ljnb4pqUsw1qbj2hso1_500.jpg

I love that the RDV joke hasn't died down.

Honestly, I'm not excited for his return at all, and it's gonna be kinda shitty if he wins it. MITB should be used for getting a rising star (or a potential star) over, not used on an old guy.

I don't have any predictions, especially for Smackdown. Anything can happen there. Ambrose winning would be pretty interesting, though.

tri_willy

I love that the RDV joke hasn't died down.

Honestly, I'm not excited for his return at all, and it's gonna be kinda shitty if he wins it. MITB should be used for getting a rising star (or a potential star) over, not used on an old guy.

I don't have any predictions, especially for Smackdown. Anything can happen there. Ambrose winning would be pretty interesting, though.

he's not gonna win shit when he comes back, y2j has won anything for years... not since 2011 i believe... should have just been one MITB match where the winner can go for any title...

Aiii

So not worth it

Nope, regular weed just gets you a fine, artificial weed get you suspended though.

If rumors are correct RVD is going to work a part-time schedule, so likely he won't be subject to the same drugtesting as the main roster.

Forkball

The Smackdown match is so weird. An all heel match when the world champ is heel unless Ziggler wins. Just goes to show that WWE has no idea how to make legit midcard faces.

If Henry beats Cena I'll start watching wwf again.

Haven't given mcmahon a penny since that horrific rumble, nor have I watched the tv product apart from the Henry retirement episode(since I thought he was going to retire and he's one of my favourite wrestlers).

Aiii

So not worth it
Announced by Michael Cole on Smackdown:
Kane is officially out of the Money in the Bank All-Star match as he was not medically cleared after the Wyatt Family's attack last Monday. Somewhere, Soulplaya is in a corner, crying his eyes out.

BFIB

Announced by Michael Cole on Smackdown:
Kane is officially out of the Money in the Bank All-Star match as he was not medically cleared after the Wyatt Family's attack last Monday. Somewhere, Soulplaya is in a corner, crying his eyes out.

Dang! I love seeing Kane in MITB matches.

Time to add Bo Dallas in.

Why hasn't Fonzie ever been in WWE as RVD's manager? He would have fit in perfectly at the time of the Invasion. Another WWE missed opportunity. I also forget, was Sabu a part of the Invasion? I remember Mike Awesome was around

Entropia

No One Remembers
Why hasn't Fonzie ever been in WWE as RVD's manager? He would have fit in perfectly at the time of the Invasion. Another WWE missed opportunity. I also forget, was Sabu a part of the Invasion? I remember Mike Awesome was around

I think Fonzie did come in later on, like 2005'ish maybe? Sabu came in later as well.

The whole Invasion thing went pretty poorly. Especially when you had people like Hogan/Nash/Hall/Goldberg be a year+ too late.

The problem with the idea of the con-stair-to taking out Kane is that IT OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T HIT HIM AT ALL because they used the giant V portion that they always use and it always looks super-fake when it's part of an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom