• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

The problem with the idea of the con-stair-to taking out Kane is that IT OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T HIT HIM AT ALL because they used the giant V portion that they always use and it always looks super-fake when it's part of an attack.

I suppose that's always going to be a problem when you're working a brutal, bloodthirsty gimmick in a PG era.

Predictions

WWE championship MITB - D-Bry (for a short term story), RVD (if it's a long term story)

World Heavyweight MITB - Cesaro

Cena vs Henry - Cena, rematch at Summerslam, Henry attack there and cash in.

Ziggler vs Del Rio - Ziggler pls

Curtis Axel vs The Miz - Curtis Axel

Jericho vs Ryback - Ryback, the man can't lose again, his credibility is already down the toilet.
The Shield vs The USO's - Shield

I just found out I'm not the only one here that got the PS+ Live Events Viewer beta with WWE PPVs last month.

If you still have the app installed, Money in the Bank is now available in the app as a free pre-order. I hope they don't fuck it up again and show a past recorded PPV like last time.

mhPItMH.jpg

Kacho

Gold Member
I watched some RVD matches I have in my collection tonight. It got me all sorts of pumped, but I feel that may have been a mistake. Please don't let us down RVD...

Lunchbox

Banned
people are like he should've had his push in 2002 after the invasion cause he was over, he should've been pushed in 2005/06 blah blah

they gave him the push in 07, what did he do? ganjad his title run.

Vince was right because he knew all along what would happen. and now trips brings him back cause he's desperate for anything

fuck rdv and his fans

Kacho

Gold Member
RVD deserved better in the WWE. They should have just turned a blind eye to his vice. He was fucking money. Weed ain't hurt nobody.

Are there any recent pics of rvd?

He was just on TNA TV three months ago and visibly looked about the same as ever. I expect him to be about as good as he was early in TNA. Enough of what RVD used to be, but moreso now since he'll be super-motivated for at least a little while. Here's RVD on his last TNA show...making an apple bong.

Kacho

Gold Member
I tried to Google it and got the following result:

"Wake up people...RVD is SCUM."

I can't do this.

Thanks and god damn...

Triple H on whether he blames Van Dam: "No. This is a tough business. And there are certain moves in the business that are high-risk moves. When we do them, we take high risk, that's why they're called high-risk moves. Every time that you do one, the odds go up that something's going to happen. Every time that you do one, the odds go up that something's going to happen. And this time, something happened. The time was right, and there it was. This has nothing to do with Rob. I feel completely safe in the ring with Rob every time I'm in there with him. It was just one of those things. It wasn't his fault, it wasn't my fault. It just happened. In this business, there's a fraction of an inch between safe and not safe, and we were on the wrong side of the fraction."

HHH understands.

Mark Henry is going to win!

lol. NO.

They are already doing the bog standard "can Cena even AA him" stuff they do every time he is in one of these one PPV feuds with Show or Henry and has done that move countless times to them over the last 10 years.

Cena dont lose the title until some sneaky person cashes in the case. Its the WWE law.

Oh and whoever replaces Kane is probably winning that match. Isnt that how these things go? Well unless its some random mid carder or surprise return or surprise returning mid carder like Shelton Benjamin

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
RVD better not get the win over Daniel Bryan. I've always enjoyed RVD, but Daniel Bryan is white hot right now and deserves the belt.

Bryan doesn't need the case to get a shot, although if the plan is still Cena-Bryan for Summerslam, it would be a fast way to get there.

Kacho

Gold Member
Bryan doesn't need the case to get a shot, although if the plan is still Cena-Bryan for Summerslam, it would be a fast way to get there.

Good point. I could see him losing this to help build the inferiority angle they have been doing with the pay off at Wrestlemania after he wins the Royal Rumble.

Dbry is red hot right now without the belt. Maybe they hold off on giving him the belt to make it more meaningful when he actually does win it.

There are many possible angles. Hopefully it isn't Dolph v2.

Vyroxis

Banned
Mark Henry is going to win!

Amd have WWEs entitled brat child Cena drop the belt? LAWL!

Henry will spend the first 10 minutes dominating the match and mocking Cena, then Cena will spend 30 seconds suddenly regaining his senses and going into SUPERMAN mode for the win.

gurudyne

Oh and whoever replaces Kane is probably winning that match. Isnt that how these things go? Well unless its some random mid carder or surprise return or surprise returning mid carder like Shelton Benjamin

"Bah GAWD King, that's--that's Kofi Kingston! The Wildcat is back!"

Where the hell is Kof anyway? Injured, drug charge, personal time off? Seems like they'd want him back for the face MitB if only for the spots.

Lol @ the idea of main event Kofi.

Ozone

Just want to get my prediction written down that the 7th person in the red ladder match is either Shelton Benjamin or John Morrison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom