• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Just the little opening bit right before the guitar tho

Okay, fuck my idea, do that.

Imagine the salt of just about everyone.

Omg. That would be amazing.

That's some heat there.....

Fuuuuuuuuck that's so good.

This would be the Alamodome if that happened

giphy.gif

Someone tweet that idea to Miz

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It seems like there are a lot of matches on this card?

On the plus means by the time I get home it'll probably just be in time for the actual Rumble.

fhqwhgads

What I want to happen: Miz or Jericho wins by eliminating Taker last
What will happen: Taker wins so he can fight Universal Champion Reigns

#FreeKurtAngle
I believe.
Russev enters at 3 , knocks out the first two who are meh superstars then takes the mic and says USA sucks which releases the Angle

GILBERG BEATS GOLDBERG

Jerm411

Man the pop for AJ's debut last year....still one of the best debuts ever....that's how you do it.

Hopefully Joe gets a similar reaction this year...

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
A while back I was 100% ready for Tye Dillinger to come out at number 10 (as its a pitch perfect way to debut the guy), but now I want it to be Miz and eat up all the boos of people expecting Tye.

This is a great idea. Miz has been on fire the last year, and this would give him even more heat.

Vince and his creative dunderheads trying to make Jericho the heel going into WrestleMania against Kevin Owens is something that just seems right up their ally at this point. They're all about trying to force square pegs into round holes.

It seems like there are a lot of matches on this card?

On the plus means by the time I get home it'll probably just be in time for the actual Rumble.

It's a lot of matches for a normal Rumble show. But this one will be roughly 6 hours long with the 2 hour pre-show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom