• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menome

FB_IMG_1457630075829.jpg

cordy

Banned
Going on a blackout for this. Last thing I read was some potential Meltz news days ago but usually things change like this either the day of or days before.

I'm still going with either Finn Balor or Bray Wyatt.

Finn would be a great surprise entrant, and him v. Owens at WM would be awesome. Wyatt is a bit out of left field, but I think he is someone not many are picking, and I can see WWE giving him a main event push.

Even when the next entrant comes out you gotta make roman look strong

If Im not mistaken, half the production crew wasnt able to make the show

Not really sure why, but
Randy Orton
is currently favorite with the bookies.

What a letdown that would be. The supposed angle is
Wyatt vs. Orton
but I wont be able to stand that, and it'd be too hard to get away from the Cena/Styles feud.

Though
Styles v Orton would be great

Last week the bookies were favouring
Senor Joe

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I'm still going with either Finn Balor or Bray Wyatt.

Finn would be a great surprise entrant, and him v. Owens at WM would be awesome. Wyatt is a bit out of left field, but I think he is someone not many are picking, and I can see WWE giving him a main event push.

Owens is booked for Jericho for WM. If Balor wins it, its to job to The Strong One aka Roman.

Oh shit, a big heel just arrived for the Rumble

Touchdown Tommy accompanied by his manager gizelle would be fine by me

Anyways I've been behind on wwe for like the last month

Is sami getting decent booking again? Is Samoa Joe actually looking likely to debut finally or not?

Oh and is Kevin Owens still friends with Chris Jericho? Please tell me the friendship still lives

And why isn't seth in the lineup

Ithil

Look what's on the way to San Antonio

9c70f3e2-d56a-474c-843f-73a43f15b7c7.jpg

The entire jet is gonna make its entrance. Now they won't have to paper the dome to shit.

TraBuch

Banned
How fucking amazing would it be if Roman Reigns beat KO for the Universal title, and then was a surprise entrant at 30 and won the Royal Rumble to face whoever the Smackdown champ is at Wrestlemania?

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
You guys are going to miss the days of "make Roman look strong" once the Demon King comes back. I have a bad feeling that he is taking over for Reigns.

There have been plenty of recent PPVs where I've gone into them with low expectations, or really just not too concerned about the outcome. But goddamn, I just can't imagine a scenario where I'm not supremely disappointed with the direction to WrestleMania. Having Brock, Goldberg, and Taker all in the Rumble is such a downer because the last thing I want is any of them to main event WrestleMania. I don't think both AJ and KO will lose, but if either of them lose I'll be upset. I'm praying for fuckery and surprise because the obvious outcomes all look extremely dire.

Menome

Touchdown Tommy accompanied by his manager gizelle would be fine by me

Anyways I've been behind on wwe for like the last month

Is sami getting decent booking again? Is Samoa Joe actually looking likely to debut finally or not?

Oh and is Kevin Owens still friends with Chris Jericho? Please tell me the friendship still lives

And why isn't seth in the lineup

Sami: Sort of. Has had a David & Goliath storyline with Braun Strowman where he's not triumphed yet.

Samoa Joe: Heavily rumoured to be appearing at the Rumble as he has no matches at Takeover.

JeriKO lives on.

Seth & Sami had a match this week for a spot in the Rumble. Seth lost after being distracted by a sudden play of Triple-HHH's entrance music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom