• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as Lesnar sold that first spear like he got shot, the thought crept in my head it was going to go like that but I still didn't believe it.

Amazing they actually did that.

I'm willing to bet this scenario is exactly the only one Goldberg would accept to come back. I'm sure Lesnar got a nice little bonus as well.

The crowd seemed happy and didn't shit on it, so that's all that matters.

Yes, that Goldberg entrance really hit the spot. Then he comes out and demolishes Brock Lesnar, so glad I tuned in. Definitely gonna queue up some Nitro's tomorrow.

My friend who aren't wrestling fans are legit shook.

Seriously what did I just see??? Brock beats the streak. Kills Cena. Then loses to Goldberg???¿??

UberTag

What a thoroughly embarrassing ppv. Not sure how WWE manages to keep outdoing themselves. The ineptitude is genuinely remarkable.
People keep paying money for ineptitude. That's how.
Hell, ineptitude just got someone elected president in the US.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I guess Goldberg couldn't even take one bump, so they had to lay out the match this way.

Why take the bumps when you can give the bumps?
1433%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20goldberg%20monday_nitro%20wcw.gif

Bowser

so like...Lesnar def got popped for PEDs right? Otherwise, why would they waste the streak and the clean Lesnar pin on a 48yo Goldberg?

Looking forward to Goldberg being around for a bit though.

cordy

Banned
4sPpywe.gif

My eyes are fucked up. I can't believe I saw this. Goldberg is literally an old man who's still the strongest person kayfabe alive. Oh my god. I finally get it...

304bb18d627a72b23cdfdc2f842dd72ae15cc977_hq.gif

Goldberg is Whitebeard.

Toki767

so like...Lesnar def got popped for PEDs right? Otherwise, why would they waste the streak and the clean Lesnar pin on a 48yo Goldberg?

Looking forward to Goldberg being around for a bit though.

It probably was the only way they could get Goldberg to agree to the match to begin with.

And the match garnered a lot of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom