• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Wasting Brock on a 50 year old man is reason why this company is so unpopular now.

Yes but part of the problem was they never wanted to fucking book brock against younger guys except their chosen boy Roman.

Even the Seth match was a non finish.

Kinda crazy how the woman's matches end up being one of the most entertaining things going on at these ppvs now

That Goldberg match was hilarious so it gets points for making me laugh. The men's match should have been 30 minutes at most

Rival

Gold Member
Brock beat the undertaker at wrestlemania. The only person who COULD beat Lesnar is Goldberg. Still shocked at how easily they did it. I need more from Goldberg to be ok with it.

kirblar

lesnar-house-show.jpg

Press F5 to pay respects.
This so needs to be photoshopped in.

OldMan

Banned
The Cleveland "freaking" Indians bring in more of a crowd than this shit. How you gonna waste a perfectly good opportunity to unleash SUPLEX CITY *salty* Good ppv and I'm looking forward to the KO show tomorrow.

Best regards,

OM

Would dig if they turned this into a Lesnar vs Joe feud.

Have Lesnar come out and cut some stupid promo only for Joe to debut and laugh at him for losing in 25 seconds to a 50 year old man... then let those two kill each other.

ElRenoRaven

Since I hadn't gotten around to watching takeover yet I'm washing the taste of that PPV outta my mouth with it. Roode's entrance is simply glorious.

Kimawolf

Lesnar has to F5 his son and wife. The feud is completely over without some carny level of escalation. Theres zero reason for them to ever do a rematch without it. Still completely loathe this ending. I've always hated Goldberg. Dude sucked 20 years ago, sucks now. I'll never get it.

I think they should pull a classic WWE. Like when Stone cold when to Bryan Pillman's house and he had a gun.

https://youtu.be/aOoVomTEH3o?t=66

Brock could show up at Goldberg's house and bust through the door, chasing his wife and kid around and F5 one of them through the dining room table.

Regardless of how many liked or disliked that finish the fact remains it was a glaring example of the on the fly booking decisions that continue to be ruinous to WWE. It was likely made only hours before the finish itself which is idotic. It is, once again, proof positive that this company has no logical plan moving forward. It is impossible to create compelling content when they choose to write storylines in this way.

I honestly have no idea if the moment itself was good or bad, but it sure does not impove the product as a whole in any way.

Dream match everybody wanted at WM. *Taker loses undefeated streak* Lesnar's a badass.
Taker-Laugh.gif

Lesnar loses to a 50 year old Goldberg in 1 minute.
GILBERG.gif

Fans
GcDUPvH.gif

Vince
870%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20idgaf%20macro%20vince_mcmahon.gif

CM Punk takes an L leaving WWE
33f.jpg

Batista takes a W leaving WWE (Marvel Squad)
12032%20-%20Dancing%20Parody%20batista%20gif%20photoshop%20smiling%20yo_gabba_gabba.gif

orioto

Good Art™
Regardless of how many liked or disliked that finish the fact remains it was a glaring example of the on the fly booking decisions that continue to be ruinous to WWE. It was likely made only hours before the finish itself which is idotic. It is, once again, proof positive that this company has no logical plan moving forward. It is impossible to create compelling content when they choose to write storylines in this way.

I honestly have no idea if the moment itself was good or bad, but it sure does not impove the product as a whole in any way.

Hmm in that case i would bet it was the idea going forward since they signed the contract for the game actually.. To have a big surreal moment of Goldberg being a super hero.

kirblar

These sorts of super short matches happen in UFC. People are used to them. That's part of why this works now when it wouldn't have a decade ago.

I don't understand why you guys are so sure we even see Goldberg again. This felt like a one-off. This was the same as the NWO/DX run-ins during the Sting/Triple H match at Mania. Pure fan service with no mind paid to continuity or canon. Next time we see Brock in 4 weeks they'll probably act like this never happened.

Bergerac

Went to WWE.com for the highlight videos. There is no highlight for the Main Event.

The match isn't long enough for the media player to recognise it as a viable file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom