• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

DCX

DCX
Well, looks like it almost time. Anyone have a game scheduled? Reply within 20 minutes, i'll advanced the league after that.

DCX

DCX

DCX
@ Milwaukee Bucks
@ Sacramento Kings
Denver Nuggets
@ Los Angeles Lakers
Toronto Raptors

Lets go boys!!

DCX

Vestal

Heat here willing to get Round 3 started..

Fucking advance killed me... both games left losses, one was at home =(

Smokey said:
Deron Williams - 28pts, 20 assists, 7 rebounds

MVP

Gerald Wallace Defensive Player of The Year ...4 Blocks all on dunk attempts...your lucky I couldn't save those blocks and upload them haha

Vestal

BTW... Anyone had this retarded issue? Its happend to me twice now and really killed my offense.. For some reason the game has changed what the plays for my starting SG and starting PG do... It happens randomly at the start of a league game. Sometimes I get the correct plays at the start of the game, other times the plays have the same name but are totally different sad thing is they are totally different in a bad way because they all become pretty much ISO plays.

This stays on for the duration..

SO FAIR WARNING to those that play me.. If it happens to me again I will have to take about 5min to get some familiar plays for my SG and PG

Smokey

Vestal said:
BTW... Anyone had this retarded issue? Its happend to me twice now and really killed my offense.. For some reason the game has changed what the plays for my starting SG and starting PG do... It happens randomly at the start of a league game. Sometimes I get the correct plays at the start of the game, other times the plays have the same name but are totally different sad thing is they are totally different in a bad way because they all become pretty much ISO plays.

SO FAIR WARNING to those that play me.. If it happens to me again I will have to take about 5min to get some familiar plays for my SG and PG

weird...i haven't encountered that issue before.

ecnal

Vestal said:

make sure you set your starting lineup correctly in the coaching settings -- i think it's the rotation settings; top 5 guys are the starters.

i had this bug last season with the magic. my bench pg would have the starting pg's plays or vice versa. after i manually set all my rotations/lineups though, it went away.

i also currently have a bug this season where it shows a different starting lineup than the one i'm actually using.

also, kings here for a game. dunno who i play.

Vestal

ecnal said:
make sure you set your starting lineup correctly in the coaching settings -- i think it's the rotation settings; top 5 guys are the starters.

i had this bug last season with the magic. my bench pg would have the starting pg's plays or vice versa. after i manually set all my rotations/lineups though, it went away.

i also currently have a bug this season where it shows a different starting lineup than the one i'm actually using.

also, kings here for a game. dunno who i play.

Im having the last bug u mentioned there bro...

@ Toronto Raptors
@ Philadelphia 76ers
@ Miami Heat
@ Chicago Bulls

since i have the worse roster.. i wanna actually play my games so they don't get simmed and automatic loss

Smokey

daw840 said:
C'mon.....anyone?!?

You turned me down..

Nuggets
Lakers
Raptors
Heat

I would like to get these in starting tomorrow. Plus I want to play some games with this:

IMAG0217.jpg

The two tone look of the controller in person is smooth as fuck. Not to mention the ability to switch between 2 different D-pads with a twist and the new analog sticks. Definitive 360 controller no doubt, sex in your hands. Mainly got this for MVC3 next week (superior D-pad) since my old controllers were just about done. Had 4 360 controllers, and traded in 3 of them (that were just about broken anyway due to Madden/2k league rage) to bring down the cost. Worth it!

ecnal

what system are people gettin mvc3 on?

i'll also be here in 30 min for a game.

bulls
bucks
sixers

DMczaf

Bulls opponents

I'll be free tomorrow after 5pm pst for 2-3 games.

Schedule is starting to get weirder the farther I get into this semester -_-

Smokey

ecnal said:
what system are people gettin mvc3 on?

i'll also be here in 30 min for a game.

bulls
bucks
sixers

360 mayne

since you don't have flu anymore..we need to get on dcu this weekend. i suck bad at fighting games and i can't remember the last one i bought...but this is mvc3.

ecnal

Smokey said:
360 mayne

since you don't have flu anymore..we need to get on dcu this weekend. i suck bad at fighting games and i can't remember the last one i bought...but this is mvc3.

ya, ill be on dcu this weekend. i only got to like lvl 3 -- just past like the basic training/tutorial shit -- and stopped, but it's pretty fun.

same thing with fighting games lol. trying to decide what system to get mvc3 on..

Smokey

ecnal said:
ya, ill be on dcu this weekend. i only got to like lvl 3 -- just past like the basic training/tutorial shit -- and stopped, but it's pretty fun.

same thing with fighting games lol. trying to decide what system to get mvc3 on..

i think i got my guy up to level 6. i've mainly been playing it on the weekends just because time can fly when playing MMO's.

Baby Milo said:
lol were playing i need to beat your ass at something

well you will def succeed with fighting games :/. i always see you playing blazblue. that shit is hardcore brah

ecnal

gg milo.

dm, i can be like the 2nd or 3rd guy you play tomorrow -- prolly will be around at 7pm PST.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
You turned me down..

Nuggets
Lakers
Raptors
Heat

I would like to get these in starting tomorrow. Plus I want to play some games with this:

IMAG0217.jpg

The two tone look of the controller in person is smooth as fuck. Not to mention the ability to switch between 2 different D-pads with a twist and the new analog sticks. Definitive 360 controller no doubt, sex in your hands. Mainly got this for MVC3 next week (superior D-pad) since my old controllers were just about done. Had 4 360 controllers, and traded in 3 of them (that were just about broken anyway due to Madden/2k league rage) to bring down the cost. Worth it!
Had it since Christmas, it is the best standard pad on the market. I use one of those Street Fighter fighter pads for fighting game which is also sex :)

DCX

Smokey

fantasy league <3

because of you everybody on my team can score and people wanna turn into pheeniks jr.

stat of the day
deron williams +/-: +200

thnx
dcx

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
fantasy league <3

because of you everybody on my team can score and people wanna turn into pheeniks jr.

thnx
dcx

stat of the day - deron williams +/-: +200
Lulz. You're welcome. There i no excuses. Everyone has a squad. BTW, Yao is a pussy even when you aint using him. FACT!

DCX

ecnal

Smokey said:
fantasy league <3

stat of the day
deron williams +/-: +200

thnx
dcx

people other than pheeknicks are rage quitting now?

smh folks. ya'll are following in the footsteps of a certified second round virgin.

why are you guys complaining about this league and quitting...you guys should be greatful for your rosters...look at mine ...this is how my team looks every game haha

e5a743f5600tomasson.jpg

Baby Milo

lol daw said fuck this shit. i got my ass whooped yesterday but who cares its just a game can't win them all.

speaking of pheenicks when can you play?

daw840

I may have slightly over-reacted, but in my defense I was a pack-a-day smoker and haven't had any nicotine whatsoever since end of the superbowl. So, I am just a LITTLE bit on edge.

Anyways, anyone want to play?

Chicago Bulls
@ New York Knicks
@ Milwaukee Bucks

Top Bottom