• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
I may have slightly over-reacted, but in my defense I was a pack-a-day smoker and haven't had any nicotine whatsoever since end of the superbowl. So, I am just a LITTLE bit on edge.

Anyways, anyone want to play?

Chicago Bulls
@ New York Knicks
@ Milwaukee Bucks
You really want to replay a game that dropped late fourth with me up 12? C'mon Son..

DCX

daw840

I won't even mention the fact that I requested 2 times in this thread....on this very page.....to have the raptors/nuggets game reset and no one even paid attention.

edit: On the last page...

ecnal

what's the point?

it's better that you both don't waste eachother's time and let the game quit for you.

let your inner pheeknicks rise from within!

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
I won't even mention the fact that I requested 2 times in this thread....on this very page.....to have the raptors/nuggets game reset and no one even paid attention.

edit: On the last page...
Sigh, i made like have the league mods..doing it now.

DCX

Smokey

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Is there anything about Gasol or Bogut that doesn't suck? They literally have never made a shot.

too bad we can't trade..al richardson could definitely help you out.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
I'm at work, somebody describe the dagger1

i came back from down 16 in the third to force OT. in OT tie game and i have the last possession. I drive with melo, step back, and drain a fadeaway 3 with 0.3 seconds left to dagger DCX and the Knicks

Smokey

CB3 said:
i came back from down 16 in the third to force OT. in OT tie game and i have the last possession. I drive with melo, step back, and drain a fadeaway 3 with 0.3 seconds left to dagger DCX and the Knicks

lolol

Smokey

DCX said:
Feels good mayne. Takes a fallaway prayer with the defense draped all over him. It's a 5% shot...he made it.

DCX

actually the defense wasn't draped over him. if you look at how your guy jumped when trying to block the shot he was turned sideway jumping parallel to melo and not at him, so really it was a clear shot.

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
actually the defense wasn't draped over him. if you look at how your guy jumped when trying to block the shot he was turned sideway jumping parallel to melo and not at him, so really it was a clear shot.
Determined retarded 2k bs animations, I played as well as my human hands could..2k decided to make my shot defense sideways and fucked up is not my fault.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
Determined retarded 2k bs animations, I played as well as my human hands could..2k decided to make my shot defense sideways and fucked up is not my fault.

DCX

I didn't say it was your fault...but that's what happened. Now if you jumped straight at him and the ball still got off and went in that would be a little more BS. But unfortunately it ended up being a clear shot for him.

Anyways, Lakers and Heat can we play please.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
I don't really get the point of the bank shot, it seems less forgiving than the jump shot. When would you use that over just a jump shot?

At certain side angles I'd say the bank shot will go in more times then not.

ecnal

ya, bank shot in certain positions and with certain players -- KG, TD, etc -- seems like it's a higher percentage shot than a normal jumper.

bucks
bulls

i have about 30 min to get one started, and then ill be around later in the afternoon.

DCX

DCX
Deadline either tonight midnight or tomorrow morning 10AM est. You decide. Lakers..i'm looking at you. When can we roll?

DCX

daw840

Chicago Bulls
@ Milwaukee Bucks

Are either of you two around at all? I feel like I have posted this quite a few times and have not even had a response as to when you might want to play...

If neither of them are around, does anyone want to scrim?

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
The lag totally fucked me over this game.

i don't know why you kept shooting threes wit billups haha....there were times when it lagged..but for the most part it was fine for me..not great..but not as bad as some games...George Hill had his wheaties before this game haha

WITNESS2K9 said:
i don't know why you kept shooting threes wit billups haha....there were times when it lagged..but for the most part it was fine for me..not great..but not as bad as some games...George Hill had his wheaties before this game haha
Once you got your streak of 3s there was no point so there was no reason not to.

DCX

DCX
NeoGAF Playoff Race
Team Pct GR
1 Houston Rockets * 0.800 15
2 Sacramento Kings 0.800 15
3 Milwaukee Bucks 0.733 15
4 New York Knicks 0.666 15
5 Chicago Bulls 0.666 15
6 Philadelphia 76ers 0.466 15
7 Golden State Warriors 0.400 15
8 Indiana Pacers 0.400 15

9 Denver Nuggets 0.333 15
10 Los Angeles Lakers 0.333 15
11 Miami Heat 0.266 15
12 Toronto Raptors 0.066 15​
* = Division Leader
z = Clinched Conference
y = Clinched Division
x = Clinched Playoff spot

If playoff ended today:
1- Rox VS Pacers
2- Queens VS Warriors
3- Bucks VS Sixers
4- Knicks VS Bulls

DCX

daw840

Sacramento Kings
Philadelphia 76ers
@ Los Angeles Lakers
Toronto Raptors
@ Golden State Warriors

I'm gonna be around all day. Lets get some games in fellas!

I got to go do something for about 15-20 minutes, then I will be back to check on the thread!

daw840

Holy Shit ecnal....that game was intense. 101-100 Nuggets win. Kobe drained a 2 pt shot at the buzzer, needed a 3 to tie..

daw840

GG Witness. Dwade really iced up for what seemed like the entire second half. I was getting really pissed off, lol.

Top Bottom