• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

DCX

DCX
Good thing i'm up big on these disconnects..idk whats going on. Second one in the mid to late fourth. I gotta reset my equipment, can't have this happen again, especially if it's a tight game in the future.

GG

DCX

DCX said:
Good thing i'm up big on these disconnects..idk whats going on. Second one in the mid to late fourth. I gotta reset my equipment, can't have this happen again, especially if it's a tight game in the future.

GG

DCX

it was the 2k server...after the disconnect, i couldn't sign back in to the league...but yeah Durant was one fire...and i knew something was wrong when kevin love was doing double clutch one handed floaters haha

DCX

DCX
WITNESS2K9 said:
it was the 2k server...after the disconnect, i couldn't sign back in to the league...but yeah Durant was one fire...and i knew something was wrong when kevin love was doing double clutch one handed floaters haha
lol, bail out all the way, i thought for sure it would draw a foul.

DCX

m4210090.jpg

dunk of the night

daw840

WITNESS2K9 said:
you are in the restricted area...that was by far Gerald Wallace's best game of the season offensively and it was wasted haha

Honest question: What the hell is the "restricted area?"

daw840

WITNESS2K9 said:
that half circle...that D wade is standing in....you will get a Blocking foul every time..unless its an obvious charge

Hmmm, this is something I did not know. Thanks!

daw840

Philadelphia 76ers
@ Los Angeles Lakers
Toronto Raptors

Who's around? Let's do this!

Does Ferny still play in the league?

daw840

Philadelphia 76ers
@ Los Angeles Lakers
Toronto Raptors

Home again if anyone is around.

Sorry about last night Milo. I ended up going over to a friend of mine's house.

Top Bottom