• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX 360 NBA 2K11 Thread of second round virgins and bogus alley oops

Smokey

91-91 12 secs left, pacers have ball
AB attempts to pass to ray allen off of the same play that's been run all game
DWill tips pass, gets ball races up court
makes layup with 0.2 left

uncontrollable rage pausing/unpausing by pheeniks

rockets win 93-91

1297398612.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

uncontrollable rage pausing/unpausing by pheeniks

rockets win 93-91

2eq5pv4.jpg

every single game, Im always tied with Smokey at the half, and then the 3rd quarter goes terribly wrong, but I know you got nervous when I had that 8-0 in the 4th with my bench off of turnovers haha

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
every single game, Im always tied with Smokey at the half, and then the 3rd quarter goes terribly wrong, but I know you got nervous when I had that 8-0 in the 4th with my bench off of turnovers haha

you made a nice little run, but you couldn't stop granger at all :p

DCX

DCX
Advancement tomorrow, then a quick turnaround with an advancement to playoffs Tuesday. Get them in fellas.

DCX

Jtrizzy

Anyone play the team up mode? It seems pretty fun, but the mtachmaking sucks. Random teams suck too, I always end up playing against the Bulls/Jordan.

Smokey said:

its better than your isolation "dribble left and right with deron williams till i lose the defender and get a bullshit midrange shot 1 foot outside of the paint" that you run every time down

Baby Milo

ph33nix said:
its better than your isolation "dribble left and right with deron williams till i lose the defender and get a bullshit midrange shot 1 foot outside of the paint" that you run every time down
can you play today?

Baby Milo said:
can you play today?

Yeah, when can you roll? I'm walking down the street to T-Mobile to see what they can do about my fucked up phone.

Also, I voted to skip to the playoffs, but that also means pretty much 2 people will get screwed out of a spot. I know the Heat have played games, but he never posts here and I only caught him cause he was on...and Lakers, well shit I don't even know who has the Lakers I know only know the GT so that ought to tell you enough.

DCX

DCX
Polls close at 9PM est. If the voting is more positive than negative we shall advance to playoffs tonight.

DCX

Smokey

playoffs leggo

ph33nix said:

yeah because i'm sure that's what i do.. yep..that's all i do in 2k..zig zag and cheese..u hearz that guysz?@!

face it dwill styled on you for a 2nd time

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
Your like a republican in wisconsin I swear
Vote friend, i'm taking it to the people. Some members want to bypass two weeks worth of chasing people down to just play the playoffs right now.

DCX

ecnal

who knows, but if you look at the standings, it has 9 teams going in to the playoffs -- the lakers have a clinched a playoff spot somehow lol.

daw840

ph33nix said:
if this shit doesn't work i'm selling 2k

besides if i need a basketball fix i have it on pc and it looks better!

I have really been enjoying the ranked randoms on this game, has proven quite fun really. They all pretty much suck.

DCX

DCX
Well, i somehow fixed the problem. We advanced to the playoffs.

Rockets VS Sixers
Kings VS Bulls
Knicks VS Pacers
Bucks VS Nuggets

DCX

Top Bottom