• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Diablo 3 was just updated, and is now listed as One X Enhanced in My games & apps, so it looks like the third-party games are starting to trickle through cert.

Any details on what it is? The update was small so I'm guessing no new textures. Maybe they will just do a res bump.

None of my titles seem to be updating. Is there anyway to force it, or is an Uninstall and reinstall the answer?

They just update on their own. The only game I have that has been patched already is Gears 4, so if you have that installed you should have noticed it swelled in size. Most of the other patches are just now starting to trickle out so I wouldn't worry too much yet.

Raide

They just update on their own. The only game I have that has been patched already is Gears 4, so if you have that installed you should have noticed it swelled in size. Most of the other patches are just now starting to trickle out so I wouldn't worry too much yet.

Ah no gears 4. Might grab it though. Will wait for BF1 etc to appear.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I can't wait to see Forza Horizon 3

I'm beyond excited to play that. I ended up having to syop playing it way earlier then I wanted and only got about half way through. When I finally had time to go back it was summer and I was like....X isn't thattttt far away. I'll just wait.

So close I can taste that 4k Mustang.

arhra

Any details on what it is? The update was small so I'm guessing no new textures. Maybe they will just do a res bump.

No idea, can't find any patch notes anywhere. The Pro patch added dynamic res with a 4k cap (but frequently dropping well below, all the way down to 1080p in hectic high-level rifts), and some slight improvements to lighting and ambient occlusion, so I'd guess the One X will be similar, but probably with fewer res drops.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
No idea, can't find any patch notes anywhere. The Pro patch added dynamic res with a 4k cap (but frequently dropping well below, all the way down to 1080p in hectic high-level rifts), and some slight improvements to lighting and ambient occlusion, so I'd guess the One X will be similar, but probably with fewer res drops.

Yea that would be my guess as well since from what I remember even overwatch got extremely little Pro support so I'd imagine blizzard won't spend a lot of time on X as well.

arhra

Yea that would be my guess as well since from what I remember even overwatch got extremely little Pro support so I'd imagine blizzard won't spend a lot of time on X as well.

Well, dynamic 4k with some other tweaks is pretty nice. D3 is otherwise already pretty close to the PC version anyway (visually speaking at least).

Found the patch notes after a bit more searching, but the listed notes are just for the PC version, so obviously don't say anything console-specific. There's a line that says "To view the console notes, please click here.", but there's no actual link there yet.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Well, dynamic 4k with some other tweaks is pretty nice. D3 is otherwise already pretty close to the PC version anyway (visually speaking at least).

Found the patch notes after a bit more searching, but the listed notes are just for the PC version, so obviously don't say anything console-specific. There's a line that says "To view the console notes, please click here.", but there's no actual link there yet.

Oh yeah I'll take higher resolution for sure, I didn't mean to sound disappointed. Game looks nice on the pro and regular bone as is, so a even higher resolution will be nice.

Hawk269

It looks like the descriptions have been updated when you go to Xbox.com and look at the Xbox One Enhanced Games List. As of yesterday, there was a column that would indicate "Better on Xbox One X", which meant that the game would simply run better, but no developer enhancements. Now that has been changed to "Enhanced" which means that the developer has done "something" to enhance the game for Xbox One X. Every single game now is showing as "Enhanced". I the columns next to this, they will show if it is 4k, HDR and Availability.

It seems strange that every game on there now is showing as "Enhanced".

arhra

It looks like the descriptions have been updated when you go to Xbox.com and look at the Xbox One Enhanced Games List. As of yesterday, there was a column that would indicate "Better on Xbox One X", which meant that the game would simply run better, but no developer enhancements. Now that has been changed to "Enhanced" which means that the developer has done "something" to enhance the game for Xbox One X. Every single game now is showing as "Enhanced". I the columns next to this, they will show if it is 4k, HDR and Availability.

It seems strange that every game on there now is showing as "Enhanced".

Well the whole point of the page is to list games that are going to be Xbox One X Enhanced.

Having it there explicitly as a column in the table is a bit redundant, maybe, but what would be strange is if a game was on the list that wasn't "Enhanced".

dcx4610

Does anyone know if the Blu-ray/UHD drive has been upgraded at all or is it the exact same as the One S?

Also, any improvements on the interface?

pswii60

There doesn't seem to be much Xbox One X hype given it's less than two weeks until it launches.

I thought at this point we'd be seeing some previews of third party games and their differences from select outlets. The only one we got was Shadow of War from DigitalFoundry, and that was from their time playing it way back at Gamescom.

There doesn't seem to be much Xbox One X hype given it's less than two weeks until it launches.

Hype where? I've seen commercials on TV and Youtube. It's at Taco Bell. If you are talking about hype on GAF, then there have been at least a couple regular threads pertaining to the topic but this is not really a place known for hype about any Xbox product in the last several years.

But in the end, this isn't a new console, just a more powerful version of the X1, and MS, like Sony, seems to know the deluxe version's appeal will be limited. The people who game primarily on consoles and care about graphical fidelity and framerates will get it. The rest of userbase (the majority) will not care to spend the money since the cheaper models are "good enough". It doesn't merit a new-generation size hype campaign. The Digital Foundry Face-Offs going forward will probably sell this better than any marketing dollar would since the market for the One X and Pro are the same ones that care about that kind of thing.

Theorry

I thought at this point we'd be seeing some previews of third party games and their differences from select outlets. The only one we got was Shadow of War from DigitalFoundry, and that was from their time playing it way back at Gamescom.

Sites get their review X this week i believe.

Unity2012

But in the end, this isn't a new console, just a more powerful version of the X1, and MS, like Sony, seems to know the deluxe version's appeal will be limited. The people who game primarily on consoles and care about graphical fidelity and framerates will get it. The rest of userbase (the majority) will not care to spend the money since the cheaper models are "good enough". It doesn't merit a new-generation size hype campaign. The Digital Foundry Face-Offs going forward will probably sell this better than any marketing dollar would since the market for the One X and Pro are the same ones that care about that kind of thing.

Agreed. I honestly think that once gamers who bought the X get their hands-play time on it and start sharing their experiences, the real hype and "word of mouth," marketing will begin.

brawly

You think sites have their units and are just sitting on them? jmon

Think.

pswii60

You think sites have their units and are just sitting on them? jmon

Think.
Don't be a dick. Really.

I realise that there are embargoes, but I'd have thought by this point MS would have partnered with a site or two for some early coverage and previews as part of their pre-release marketing strategy.

Assault Android Cactus confirmed to be 4k60fps. Comes out Nov 7.
Nice that indie games are getting a sizeable bump too.

f@luS

More than a member.
Are we sure than many of the games will be available enhanced day one ?

Strange that only gears 4 has already been updated
I mostly want forza H3 / 7 / quantum break / halo 5 /BF1 / TF2

JaggedSac

Are we sure than many of the games will be available enhanced day one ?

Strange that only gears 4 has already been updated
I mostly want forza H3 / 7 / quantum break / halo 5 /BF1 / TF2

I would expect a lot of the Ms titles to get the patches on day one.

Now that the Wolfenstein 2 reviews are out I hope we soon hear if/what the enhancements for Pro and One X are. We haven't heard any details at all about what kind of enhancements we're looking at.

Curious about this to.

It is on the Xbox website so it should hopefully be there at launch, but we have no idea. I loved the first one but I didn't really like the bad aliasing and I was looking forward to playing this on One X with everything looked crisp and clean and everything. I'm sure we'll soon find out.

MauroNL

gossi

Now that the Wolfenstein 2 reviews are out I hope we soon hear if/what the enhancements for Pro and One X are. We haven't heard any details at all about what kind of enhancements we're looking at.

At the moment there's no Xbox One X enhancements, it doesn't have the patch (I have it installed). Still time though before console launch.

Senteevs

You know what bugs me?
Absolutely no info about GTA V despite it being one of the best selling (still) games this generation.

Gumbie

I wish someone could verify if the rumor of a 1080p/60fps mode on Assassins Creed Origins was going to happen. One of the devs told someone it was happening and then Ubisoft left it up in the air when they were asked a month ago about it.

gossi

I wish someone could verify if the rumor of a 1080p/60fps mode on Assassins Creed Origins was going to happen. One of the devs told someone it was happening and then Ubisoft left it up in the air when they were asked a month ago about it.

It wasn't a dev at the conference, it was a random booth person from memory. They told me - swore to me - Assassin's Creed Black Flag ran at 60fps in Manchester years ago when they demoed it on Xbox One. Reality: the booth person had no idea what they were talking about.

Top Bottom