• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Interestingly I contacted xbox support today about my free south park 1 download and I got the hard sell on the one X. Told him I already had it pre-ordered

funcojoe

Ok so what’s the deal with Destiny 2 support? I expect an update from bungie tonight , o wAit Bungie actually communicate ahuahuahuahua.

Also so after reading this, showcase games seem to be

Forza 7
Ass Creed
Annnnnnnd what else? Super fucking Lucy’s tale? The old Disneyland remake? Zoo tycoon?

Gears? I played that game years ago, the fuck do I want to waste my precious time I have replaying it, same for any of those older 360 games. No time for that shit.

So what’s the killer show off game? I have to justify this thing to my wife.

JaggedSac

Ok so what’s the deal with Destiny 2 support? I expect an update from bungie tonight , o wAit Bungie actually communicate ahuahuahuahua.

Forza 7
Ass Creed
Annnnnnnd what else? Super fucking Lucy’s tale? The old Disneyland remake? Zoo tycoon?

Gears? I played that game years ago, the fuck do I want to waste my precious time I have replaying it, same for any of those older 360 games. No time for that shit.

Tell her you'll buy what you damn well please.

ShapeGSX

You think sites have their units and are just sitting on them? jmon

Think.

The Giant Bomb crew mentioned that the Xbox One X "feels dense" or some similar quote on this week's Bombcast. They didn't say that they have one, but it seems plausible.

Forza 7
Ass Creed

Lol, I'd have to say Ass Creed is going to be the show case for the time being.

solis74

But haven't they changed tons of games to just Xbox One X Enhanced on their site? Even for games that should definitely be able to do 4K?

But if not i guess it'll be checkerboard then?

witcher says 4k ultra and hdr when you open up the game from that site?, but does not on the list?

FN-2187

is anyone else getting anxious to see a day 1 list of available titles?

Yes! I want to buy Doom during this sale, but only if it's going to have the X patch on day 1. Aaron Greenberg had a tweet a couple of days ago that made it sound like a launch list was in the works.

FN-2187

Thumper was added to the list.

Also NFS: Payback is showing as “Available Now” which is interesting since the game isn’t out yet.

dcx4610

As primarily a PC gamer, Xbox One X has me really torn. I'm going to get one but I don't know what to do.

Games like Assassin's Creed for instance. I could play at 1440p on Ultra settings and get 60+ fps on PC, or play at 4k at 30fps on XBOX.

Such a tough decision.

Bl@de

As primarily a PC gamer, Xbox One X has me really torn. I'm going to get one but I don't know what to do.

Games like Assassin's Creed for instance. I could play at 1440p on Ultra settings and get 60+ fps on PC, or play at 4k at 30fps on XBOX.

Such a tough decision.

If your PC can handle 1440p Ultra in 60fps+; 4k/30 in XB1X settings shouldn‘t be a problem.

Poona

Forza 7
Ass Creed

Shadow of War seems to be the other title with quite a few enhancements:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...f-war-xbox-one-x-one-version-to-rule-them-all

dcx4610

If your PC can handle 1440p Ultra in 60fps+; 4k/30 in XB1X settings shouldn‘t be a problem.

I only have a 1440p monitor though. I'm wondering if 30fps at 4k is "better" than 1440p at 60fps at Ultra.

I favor frame rate typically but I'd like a comparison.

Bl@de

I only have a 1440p monitor though. I'm wondering if 30fps at 4k is "better" than 1440p at 60fps at Ultra.

I favor frame rate typically but I'd like a comparison.

Try it out with another game. You'll get better anti-aliasing with downsampling. But it's different from a 4K screen. Personally, I always prefer 1440p and high-framerate. Better for gameplay.

Isurus

https://youtu.be/p-FJmNkN4E0

Was just watching this reviewers kit unboxing and saw something interesting. The kit includes codes for several games that are Xbox One X "Enhanced". Interestingly enough, both Destiny 2 and COD WWII are included in that list. Perhaps confirmation we are getting an XBX update for both?

Side note - MS sent an awesome kit out to reviewers.

FZW

Was just watching this reviewers kit unboxing and saw something interesting. The kit includes codes for several games that are Xbox One X "Enhanced". Interestingly enough, both Destiny 2 and COD WWII are included in that list. Perhaps confirmation we are getting an XBX update for both?

That was awesome indeed.

Im clearly in the wrong line of work :)

I hope destiny is 4k native with better textures and better effects. We know it wont be 60 fps but thats cool with me.

as for COD, I honestly dont care.

Lucifon

I'd say it's absolutely an indication that these games will have decent X support. All the others are proper X supported games apart from these few with question marks lingering over them.

I get the impression from MS the bundle is a way of getting all outlets, influencers etc to play those games on their console over the competitor. If they're all shooting videos showing off the X version it's indirect marketing for the console.

They wouldn't be showcasing those games in the bundle if they just ran like on XB1, it'd do them no favors.

I'd say it's absolutely an indication that these games will have decent X support. All the others are proper X supported games apart from these few with question marks lingering over them.

I get the impression from MS the bundle is a way of getting all outlets, influencers etc to play those games on their console over the competitor. If they're all shooting videos showing off the X version it's indirect marketing for the console.

They wouldn't be showcasing those games in the bundle if they just ran like on XB1, it'd do them no favors.

I agree. Major Nelson and crew have posted bits on Twitter about running D2, so I think this is just further evidence of it

Yeah in 1080p and not open world like Assassins Creed.

You are correct if choosing performance mode, but the 1080p 60fps mode in Gears 4 also includes higher resolution textures and some of the new enhanced graphical features that are available in visuals mode. The 60fps mode is still going to provide improved eye-candy, which is a really nice touch.

Top Bottom