• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

JP

I really hope that all the additional enhancements go live before we reach this weekend, I just want to get it all downloaded and ready to go for Tuesday next week as I'm going to have quite a few GBs of dat to download with the games I've got waiting.

So for non-patched X1 games, is there going to be any benefit ala "Boost Mode" or will they pretty much run the same as on the S?

Given that some games performed better going from the launch model to the S, could one assume many unpatched games would benefit in at least a small way?

Lorul2

So for non-patched X1 games, is there going to be any benefit ala "Boost Mode" or will they pretty much run the same as on the S?

Given that some games performed better going from the launch model to the S, could one assume many unpatched games would benefit in at least a small way?

I will guess you are asking this question honestly. This has been asked and answered repeatedly.

The X doesn't have a "boost" mode. It makes all un-enhanced xbox one / 360 / OG XBOX games think they are running on a 3 Terraflop XBOX 1. In other words everything you put in to the X plays / looks / runs BETTER!

The X doesn't have a "boost" mode. It makes all un-enhanced xbox one / 360 / OG XBOX games think they are running on a 3 Terraflop XBOX 1. In other words everything you put in to the X plays / looks / runs BETTER!

Thanks. I just wasn't sure. After the way you phrased your reply I checked out the OT again and saw that relevant quoted section below the big list. I don't know how I missed it but thank you for the information.

shanew21

I will guess you are asking this question honestly. This has been asked and answered repeatedly.

Yep. For locked FPS games you'll get fewer drops. For dynamic res games you'll likely stay in 1080 the whole time.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Same, I had ot on PS4 Pro but stopped pkaying shortly after release because I prefer xbox for shooters. It was obvious it was going to get a patch too.

Excited.

I thought the game looked good already on xbone OG so I can't even imagine how good it'll look on X 🤤🤤🤤😱😱

rokkerkory

No need for boost mode

Bizzquik

The zoo game (can’t remember what it is called) got an update, is now Xbox One X Enhanced. Store listing says 4K.

I think you're referring to Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection. It releases tomorrow at a discounted price.

There is also Disneyland Adventures. It also releases tomorrow at a discounted price.

There is also Rush: A Disney - Pixar Adventure. It also releases tomorrow at a discounted price.

These are the old Xbox 360 titles that were Kinect-only that are being resold as remasters with (supposedly) improved gameplay and made for controllers. $30 US.

arhra

Do we actually know how many games will have scorpio/4K support at *launch*?

Can the OP make this a little more clear?

It's hard to say exactly how many will actually be ready for day one, as it seems the patches are coming in hot, and patch certification can sometimes throw a curveball and ruin even the best-laid plans. It's not like a console launch, where the launch games need to be going gold weeks in advance so discs can be printed, and the launch lineup is therefore set in stone well in advance.

Apparently though, they're aiming to have "in the neighborhood of 70 right around release", with "around release" later clarified as being during the first week or so.

Alx

I think Titanfall 2 will be the first game I install on my One X.

I hope it will breathe new life in the community. Finding online games has been noticeably slower since a few weeks (still ok for Attrition, but what took a couple of seconds before can take almost a minute now)

Severianb

I think you're referring to Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection. It releases tomorrow at a discounted price.

There is also Disneyland Adventures. It also releases tomorrow at a discounted price.

There is also Rush: A Disney - Pixar Adventure. It also releases tomorrow at a discounted price.

These are the old Xbox 360 titles that were Kinect-only that are being resold as remasters with (supposedly) improved gameplay and made for controllers. $30 US.

Thanks. I just looked them up and they don't mention Kinect controls *anywhere* in the description on Microsoft's website. However, this article from the Gamescon announcement says they can still be played with Kinect.

As someone who loves Kinect games, this is a relief. Disgusting how Microsoft gave up on that amazing device.

Severianb

Is it possible for someone to create a new thread and we request a mod merge them so that a non banned OP can be updated?

Wow, amazing how many people banned themselves. I was wondering what was going on around here. I just read up on why and holy crap, what a lot of knee-jerk reactions.

Thanks. I just looked them up and they don't mention Kinect controls *anywhere* in the description on Microsoft's website. However, this article from the Gamescon announcement says they can still be played with Kinect.

As someone who loves Kinect games, this is a relief. Disgusting how Microsoft gave up on that amazing device.

All three games are Kinect compatible. MS stated so on their Gamescom stream.

Space_nut

What's the word on bc games? They will run even better on xbx?

Yup

All BC the titles get
-improved fps
-highest res if using dynamic res
-16xAF
-faster HDD better loading
-extra RAM used to store data which improves LOD and streaming assets

BC games also have been getting enhancements such as running 9 times the res. So BC games run 4k on Xbox One X while 1080p on X1. The emulator basically emulates the previous console as 9 times more powerful

Top Bottom