• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Unity2012

I just played a little bit of DD: Dark Arisen and wow, what a difference in performance, loading times and clarity.This is not an enhanced game but it looks so much better.If you like the game, give it a try guys.

NeoFaff

2D games won't get enhanced unless the sprites were drawn in 4k to begin with. Otherwise the Devs would have to recreate the whole game and I doubt anyone will bother.

It's out, but I've not tried it yet, it's in my 1X enhanced games list.

Okay, thanks. Ill leave it on overnight to install everything.

Wheres the xbox1 enhanced list on the system? I assumed that it automatically did the updates for the enhanced games? My gears of war 4 update for instance is 60 gb, 100gb altogether with disc install. That surely has to be the 4k update?

AmyS

I hope Skyrim update comes out this week. I wanna use the wider variety of mods that Xbox One has *and* in 4K like PS4 Pro, instead of one or the other.

Lucifon

I hope Skyrim update comes out this week. I wanna use the wider variety of mods that Xbox One has *and* in 4K like PS4 Pro, instead of one or the other.
This! I've been holding off playing for the X so I'm a little bummed there's no sign of it at launch. I thought it'd be an easy lock.

Isurus

Loving the X so far. The improvement in some games is dramatic.

Any indication of when/if Destiny 2 will get an update? I'm assuming it will, as it was sent out with the press packages, but haven't seen any signs beyond that yet.

gossi

Fallout 4 update is out now. Just trying it out now.

Edit: it’s an update, but no Enhancements yet.

MilkyJoe

Wheres the xbox1 enhanced list on the system? I assumed that it automatically did the updates for the enhanced games? My gears of war 4 update for instance is 60 gb, 100gb altogether with disc install. That surely has to be the 4k update?

at the apps and games app, select games, and from teh drop downs on the top, the one on the right, default will say all, hit that and you have xbox one, xbox 360 and Xbox X enhanced, select that and all your currently updated games will show there

Also,

Looks like the COD WW2 patch is live

DOG-2VKUQAEgbK0.jpg

at the apps and games app, select games, and from teh drop downs on the top, the one on the right, default will say all, hit that and you have xbox one, xbox 360 and Xbox X enhanced, select that and all your currently updated games will show there

Also,

Looks like the COD WW2 patch is live

DOG-2VKUQAEgbK0.jpg

cod isnt showing for me.

To find a list of what games on your system are XB1X enhanced, go to your games library. There’s a filter at the top right that allows you to switch from “All Games” to “Xbox One X Enhanced”

Yeah your GOW4 has the 4K assets and patch installed. There’s an option in the settings menu to keep all games updated, and another one that ensures 4K assets are downloaded. I advise checking both of those settings.

Not strictly enhanced but I'm enjoying the decreased loading times. Playing through Mad Max at the moment and the loading times are like night and day different.

Also, this is a game that would have benefited from being developed for the X - stunning landscape design. Would look great in 4k HDR.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
cod isnt showing for me.
Call of Duty World War II patches really weird because I was listening to the Giant Bombcast and they said they were told it would be live on day one and a few people are reporting that they have it but my box doesn't have it yet so maybe they're rolling it out very slowly

Played several titles after getting my X yesterday and for me Gears 4 is the standout. Just looks amazing with the 4K + HDR. I bought this a while back but have been waiting for the X to play through it so it's like a new game to me.

Halo 3 with Res increase and HDR is the BC standout. The game really looks great. Props to the team behind this.

EDIT - Also, that "Insects" demo that they put out looks phenomenal. If you have everything set up properly, this is how 4K/HDR is supposed to look.

Something I want to mention is that so far HDR seems to work better for me on the Xbox than on PS4 Pro. I have the KS8000 and on the X all my HDR games look "right" after bumping the backlight up to 20 (Gears4, H3, FH3) whereas on the PS4 Pro several of the HDR games look strangely dim/dull with full backlight and I have to bump up other settings to compensate (HSG, ESO). The only PS4 HDR game that seems to look proper is Horizon, so I know it's not a hardware issue, but I wonder if there is something going on with some dev tools on the PS4 that results in this.

I picked up ESO on X1 last night so I'll try that today and do a direct AB comparison with the PS4 version with HDR and see if they both suffer from the dim issue.

neurophd

Not strictly enhanced but I'm enjoying the decreased loading times. Playing through Mad Max at the moment and the loading times are like night and day different.

Also, this is a game that would have benefited from being developed for the X - stunning landscape design. Would look great in 4k HDR.

Is frame rate better?

sinnergy

Does Quantum Break still have the 4K options like in DF's video (1080p mode switch)? Can't seem to find them, the game is fully updated ...

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I just wish Rocket Leagues patch wasnt slated for sometime in 2018 and could at least get a statement from Epic on Fortnites patch.

Lucifon

Finally got my X. Cod WW2 looks amazing, so much sharper it's a real leap from playing on my S. It feels smoother too and the HDR is much more noticeable.

Shadow of war doesn't feel like much of a difference - is there something you need to do to download the 4K textures?

Currently downloading Battlefront 2, so hyped to see how it looks. It was probably my most anticipated game for a visual showcase of the X so I hope it lives up to it.

solis74

just got my answer.

Xbox One X Enhanced Game Patches Available Now (file sizes below are the full game download sizes):

ARK: Survival Evolved – 52.03 GB
Astroneer – 1.4 GB
Assassin’s Creed 7.16 GB
Assassin's Creed Origins – 42.8 GB
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - 64.4 GB
Call of Duty: WWII - 53.1 GB
Conan Exiles – 28.57 GB
Crossout - 4.2GB 
Dead Rising 4 – 59.15 GB
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition - 37.6 GB
Dishonored 2 – 40.8 GB
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – 28.4 GB
Disneyland Adventures – 16.9 GB
Elite Dangerous – 15.4 GB
F1 2017 – 34.81 GB
Fallout 3 – 6.1 GB
Farming Simulator 17 - 6.3GB 
FIFA 18 – 45.8 GB
Final Fantasy XV – 71.6 GB
Forza Motorsport 7 - 95 GB
Gears of War 3 – 8 GB
Gears of War 4 – 103.3 GB
Ghost Recon Wildlands – 52.01 GB
GRIDD Retroenhanced - 263MB 
Halo 3 – 10.4 GB
Halo 5: Guardians – 107 GB
Halo Wars 2 – 43.7 GB
Hitman – 69 GB
Homefront: The Revolution – 45.5 GB
Killer Instinct – 47.1 GB
Madden NFL 18 – 39.05 GB
Mafia III - 50.2 GB
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite – 63 GB
Middle-earth: Shadow of War – 44.6 GB
Mirror's Edge (Xbox 360) - 6.24 GB
NBA Live 18 33.2 GB 
Need for Speed Payback - 20GB 
Oblivion – 6.4 GB
Outlast 2 – 18.8 GB
Path of Exile – 9.2 GB
Paladins – 8.8 GB
Portal Knights – 4.91 GB
Project CARS 2 – 44.64 GB
Quantum Break – 83.6 GB
Raiders of the Broken Planet 9.4 GB
Rise of the Tomb Raider – 51.3 GB
Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure – 20.8 GB
Skate 3 – 6.6 GB
Sonic Forces 18.53 GB
Slime Rancher – 1.06 GB
SMITE – 14.6 GB
Star Wars Battlefront 2 - 44.2 GB
Super Night Riders - 316.8MB 
Super Lucky's Tale – 8.6 GB
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel – 79.6 GB
The Evil Within 2 – 28.8 GB
The Surge – 5.68 GB
Titanfall 2 - 68.4 GB
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – 51.4 GB
World of Tanks – 47.2 GB
Zoo Tycoon – 9.2 GB

Xbox One X is out on 7th November.

[Update #1]: Added Titanfall 2, Mirror's Edge & Diablo 3.
[Update #2] Added Crossout, Farming Sim 17, GRIDD Retroennhanced, Forza 7, Need For Speed Payback, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Super Knight Riders
[Update #3] Added: Final Fantasy XV, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, ARK: Survival Evolved, Paladins, Elite Dangerous, The Surge, NBA Live 18
[Update #4] Added: Call of Duty: WWII, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Astroneer, Gears of War 3, Hitman, Skate 3, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Assassin’s Creed, Homefront: The Revolution, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Dishonored 2, Mafia III, Sonic Forces, Raiders of the Broken Planet

https://www.xboxachievements.com/ne...ne-X-Enhanced-Game-Patches-Available-Now.html

Top Bottom