• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

WadeitOut

I think it's permanent but remember, if you have your console set to "intant on" the only time you'll see it is when you first connect it or when you do a hard reset of the console.

Yeah not only that but I have it turn my TV on. So my console boot is usually past this by the time my screen comes up.

Gorki247

Now that people started to receive their Xbox One X from that Taco Bell competition, should we start to see some actual footage or 'reviews'? I assume they are not bound by an NDA or embargo?

MaulerX

Now that people started to receive their Xbox One X from that Taco Bell competition, should we start to see some actual footage or 'reviews'? I assume they are not bound by an NDA or embargo?

"In exchange for your privilege in obtaining the Xbox One X early, we kindly ask that you refrain from posting any media until our embargo lifts on November 3rd.

Kindly,

Xbox Team"

I just made that up but wouldn't be surprised if they did that. lol

BorntoPlay

my Project Scorpio order has delivery day of Nov 7, but i dont want it anymore so i am open to offers... I'll cancel it this friday....

Aumann

Just got a confirmation email from Amazon with a November 7 estimated delivery date for Scorpio Edition. Fingers crossed...

Just got a confirmation email from Amazon with a November 7 estimated delivery date for Scorpio Edition. Fingers crossed...

For what it's worth I preordered my Xbox One, PS4 4, Xbox One S and Switch from Amazon and all of them arrived day of launch but I didn't get my shipped and tracking info until the day before on each of them. I have my Xbox X preordered now with the updated Nov 7th date and I'm not worried at all. I'm in the US too.

ABeezy1388

Ugh you’s who are getting the shipping updates are lucky. I never preordered a console through amazon but lots of games. Always got my games on release day. Hope my Scorpio edition updates soon :(

TimeLike

Thank you. I ordered from here just now and a "Plan B". Whichever one ships first, I'll keep and cancel the other order. Target just charged me, unlike Amazon, so it seems like it may be good to go.

Just did this one too just in case Amazon falls through. Target charged my card $1.00.

TexAgBolter

Neo Member
Well, Amazon told me via chat last night that I wouldn’t receive my standard Xbox one x order on release date and they couldn’t give me an ETA.

Was about to pull the trigger on the above Target link, but I received a release date delivery confirmation email from Amazon this evening.

Here’s hoping to most of you getting similar emails soon.

Just did this one too just in case Amazon falls through. Target charged my card $1.00.

Exactly. I'm not greedy, nor do I have any intentions of having an extra Scorpio to sell. If Amazon guarantees my shipment before Target ships, I'll stick with them. Other than that, the fact that we've even had to go this far is completely unacceptable. As I've previously stated, I ordered the Scorpio Edition from Amazon the minute it went live, so I should be guaranteed a console, especially since Amazon took pre sales until the 21st.

ABeezy1388

Yessssssss! After my chat with Amazon this am and my complaining posts today I just received my confirmation email that I’ll receive my Scorpio edition on the 7th! I’m now a happy man!

For what it's worth I preordered my Xbox One, PS4 4, Xbox One S and Switch from Amazon and all of them arrived day of launch but I didn't get my shipped and tracking info until the day before on each of them. I have my Xbox X preordered now with the updated Nov 7th date and I'm not worried at all. I'm in the US too.

I keep telling that folks, but they don't want to hear it, panic left and right and going with Target orders..LoL, don't get me started, but you're NOT getting the X on the 7th with Target.

Checked my Gamestop.com pre order(Used gamestop credit and AMEX card) I see that my AMEX card has an authorization for the remaining charge(7 dollars and change) and the button that showed "Cancel this order" has been removed so hopefully all is good and will be receiving this next Wednesday

Will0827

Looking forward to the release date and hope everyone is able to get their console PS or regular. Managed to snag a Gamestop preorder a couple months ago, paid off just waiting for the day.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
The only thing about that boot sequence is is that don’t 99% of us have it set to be instant on? Meaning we’ll only see that once or every time we have to pull the power cable out when something fucks up?

For those of us who pre-ordered from the Microsoft Store, I spoke with a rep in chat today and they said that orders are supposed to start shipping out tomorrow (Thursday). I live in Canada and didn't mention that to the agent, so no idea when I'll get mine but hopefully its on Monday. :)

Top Bottom