• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

Just hit 300k gamerscore tonight.

Anyone on Gaf even close to me or better yet beating me?

That’s nothing have 500k
321j.gif

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I really hope they get it to the point where QR can be manually toggled. I am sure at the very least an indication/icon is coming to show you which games are currently suspended but it would be cool to be able to manually pick what I want suspended.

I really hope they get it to the point where QR can be manually toggled. I am sure at the very least an indication/icon is coming to show you which games are currently suspended but it would be cool to be able to manually pick what I want suspended.

Hopefully they add an option to pin something as well. That way if a user went some time between sessions of a particular game they could still resume.

You guys with your crazy gamer scores, I'm at 11k and been on Xbox the whole time. LOL I'm not a completionist at all, I'll move through the story/levels of a game and never go back when finished. I might only get 150/1000 on a completed game. Although I have been playing a few more indies off of GP and those tend to unlock a bigger percentage of the achievements just moving through.

I Suck Big Head GIF by Silicon Valley

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Hopefully they add an option to pin something as well. That way if a user went some time between sessions of a particular game they could still resume.

You guys with your crazy gamer scores, I'm at 11k and been on Xbox the whole time. LOL I'm not a completionist at all, I'll move through the story/levels of a game and never go back when finished. I might only get 150/1000 on a completed game. Although I have been playing a few more indies off of GP and those tend to unlock a bigger percentage of the achievements just moving through.

I Suck Big Head GIF by Silicon Valley
Sounds like excuses to me.

Do we know if the future of QR is focused more on expanding how many games can be kept in QR state at once, or making the QR process even faster than it already is (or both?)?

Or picking and choosing which games you want stored....

Lots of possibilities.

This is something I hope makes it way to every console at some point. Great feature for Xbox right now.

T-Cake

But surely you can do that now? If you manually quit the game from the Xbox popup menu, it won't get suspended.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
But surely you can do that now? If you manually quit the game from the Xbox popup menu, it won't get suspended.
Sure but games can still get pushed out of the QR Queue without notice. If the user has complete control they wouldnt have to play what if.

If theres a game I do not give a damn about being in QR then sure I will always quit it. But I dont want to have to quit games specifically to try and keep games in the rotation when I might not have to.

GN did an analyses of XsX thermals, noise, power consumption, and more, for those interested

timestamps in the OP

the old star wars games are currently £2.45 each if you purchase via the Hungarian store. (no VPN needed)

just purchased Battlefront 1 and 2 and they are working :)

i can also link more deals like this in the future if you guys want/don’t mind. (y)

I highly recommend Jedi Knight and Jedi Knight II (one of my favorite games ever) for those looking for kickass old school games.

Can someone help me with Kiwami 2? I've done 60 of the sub stories so far but can't seem to find anymore. I've tried in both night time and with/without haruka.

Gerdav

I am looking forward to giving Dirt 5 a go personally.

Looking forward to trying Elite Dangerous! I've heard good things about it.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

Had a feeling Dirt 5 would hit eventually. Didn't think it would be that quick though.

I was tempted to buy Dirt 5 a few times. I’m quite ok with the fact that I didn’t. Game Pass, you sexy beast.

Love what I‘m reading about Xbox these days. Technical analysis vids reaffirming that the XSX is in fact the cool, silent, powerful box those of us who own it know it to be....Bethesda sale should be going through very soon....whispers of new aquisitions...Xcloud....Quick Resume, Game PVR improvements, Framerate Doubling for BC seem to be coming soon. Certainly feels like Xbox is on the Ascent. Where is THAT game anyway? Looks :lollipop_fire:.

I have developed a 100% accurate way to forecast what games are coming to Gamepass.

Step 1 - I simply buy a game on Steam.

That's it.

Guranteed the game will appear on Gamepass within the following two months.

If I don't buy the game it won't appear on Gamepass. Basically I control Gamepass through my game purchases just as I control the weather by my car washing schedule.

I have developed a 100% accurate way to forecast what games are coming to Gamepass.

Step 1 - I simply buy a game on Steam.

That's it.

Guranteed the game will appear on Gamepass within the following two months.

If I don't buy the game it won't appear on Gamepass. Basically I control Gamepass through my game purchases just as I control the weather by my car washing schedule.

Keep on buying. :messenger_beaming:

Elias

Is it for GP PC only or is it going to be on console too? I don't see it for Xbox and I REALLY want to play that game dammit!
Cloud and Console.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Cloud and Console.

Damn, I even looked at that post and thought hmmm, Deadfire sounds familiar and looks interesting by the cover photo. Think I need another cup of coffee. This is AWESOME - thanks for the info, I know what my next game is going to be.

Top Bottom