• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

-Arcadia-

Banned
I'd like my 4K sharpness to start a little sooner in the menu, but I can live without it. I initially made the mistake of thinking the menu was 4K on my One X and gorgeous, to show how much of a difference it makes. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

If those resources go to games instead, that feels like a respectable choice.

KAOS

Some nice vids out there, I forgot all about Gamersyde with their nice vids. If I remember correctly John Linneman use to make videos for them. Good stuff all around!

Partial nudity you say?
Probably something like this...

954103819_ec81edc284.jpg

Jebron

Man, I bought an Elite Series 2 about 4-5 weeks ago in preparation for the Series X coming out, and the analog sticks already have severe stick drift and the A button sometimes doesn't work. I bought the product replacement plan, but what the actual fuck Microsoft? Now I'm hesitant to even get another one, this is so disappointing.

Kagey K

Banned

vs One X.

FFXV load times, in particular, continue to blow my mind.

I get that they are using what’s available to them, but I’d like to see more 360 games and their load times. They were already pretty quick on the 1X and I just want to see if they are the same or amazing.

I get that they are using what’s available to them, but I’d like to see more 360 games and their load times. They were already pretty quick on the 1X and I just want to see if they are the same or amazing.
I would love to see The WItcher 3. If you play on death march you quickly learn how to hate the 1 minute long loading screen every time you die

Kagey K

Banned
I would love to see The WItcher 3. If you play on death march you quickly learn how to hate the 1 minute long loading screen every time you die
We were promised a full free upgrade on Witcher 3, so I’m waiting for that.

4K and 60 fps instead of choosing sounds too good.

Kagey K

Banned
Best Buy US updated my order status to "Will ship it by Tuesday - Getting it Ready"
Still kind of vague but it's happening!
I got charged Mon/Tues, but have received no shipping notices yet. I was hoping to get at least 1 early.

Seems they put a do not deliver until 11/10 notice on them.

Last edited:

This a good start? It's pre-patch too.

Worthy a watch for the Halo Infinite music at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pantz

Looked back through the X1X thread and looks like Best Buy gave shipping notice the day before and for delivery on launch day.

Top Bottom