• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Releases A New 'Essentials' Clothing Collection for Gamers

Ezekiel_

Banned
Fucking lol OP

Love your threads.

"I guess one could look at Xbox at this point, as partially a clothing line as well as a gaming company."

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

consoul

As if clothing is essential for gamers. They don't know us at all.

Also, the olive T-shirt Zelenskyy look is hot right now.

Thebonehead

Ben Stiller Magnum GIF by Paramount Pictures

This guy gets it and is obviously wearing Xbox socks

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I read somewhere the reasons models do not smile is not to take the focus away from clothes they are modelling.
Yup.
"lifestyle" brands will want to have models looking "happy" and like they are having fun but thats cuz those particular clothes matter very little, the actual ad is for the brand as a whole (sometimes the clothes arent even from the brand), but when modelling clothes, you better shut your fucking mouth and look at the camera.
So anyone glancing is gripped by your eyes then effectively intimidated into looking at the clothes.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I read somewhere the reasons models do not smile is not to take the focus away from clothes they are modelling.
That's basically the look models have in "fashion" shoots. At least most of the time.....
Yup.
"lifestyle" brands will want to have models looking "happy" and like they are having fun but thats cuz those particular clothes matter very little, the actual ad is for the brand as a whole (sometimes the clothes arent even from the brand), but when modelling clothes, you better shut your fucking mouth and look at the camera.
So anyone glancing is gripped by your eyes then effectively intimidated into looking at the clothes.
Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

poodaddy

Cringe No GIF

All of that is, across the board, fuckin terrible looking.

Goddammit Microsoft. Get off this fashion focus bullshit.

Bragr

Banned
It's a hat and hoodie you get from Walmart for 4 bucks with an Xbox logo glued on it.

It's the sort of shit you get from your workplace for Christmas, you know, when they give you a green backpack that is completely plain with a huge company logo on it.

Top Bottom