• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Store Countdown to 2017 Sale Thread - includes daily and weekly offers

baconcow

Is Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Xbox One) or Sunset Overdrive on sale? Edit: I found some Reddit page that lists a Major Nelson page that lists Microsoft Store links, so that answers that.

I'm new to Xbox One sales and don't see a link to the sales page (just the promo page on Xbox.com). Are the sales listed on the Microsoft store? I don't have access to the Xbox One, right now. I'm used to the PSN Store setup. Thanks.

zorbsie

I'm not one to shit on sales, but the Christmas day daily deal is on in game currency. wow. Dropped the ball on that one.

Angelina

Banned
The rewards email I got said u dont wanna miss the 29th for epic titles regarding sale. So maybe wait till then

The savings continue! You’ll have to check the site on 29 December to see what’s in store, but trust us… these epic titles are worth the wait

nillapuddin

sorry if this was answered before but

for the second week of the sale, are they just going to add new games, or cycle out all the ones currently on sale?

Im waiting for

Deus Ex MKD + DLC to be less than 45
Battlefront Season Pass be less than 20

Not sure if I should bite on the 29th no matter what, or wait to see if they ever become a daily for the duration

for the second week of the sale, are they just going to add new games, or cycle out all the ones currently on sale?

Im waiting for

Not sure if I should bite on the 29th no matter what, or wait to see if they ever become a daily for the duration

Should be new batch of gms discounted on the 29th. WD2..Deadrising, and so on.

Ushay

Is MGS V worth £12?

Well worth that price, bargain in fact.

Im waiting for

DX MKD is around £38 right now (50% off with Gold), not sure how that translates to dollars though. It should be less than 45 I'm sure. I'll be getting as I want to play the DLC and support the franchise.

I think this is a huge exaggeration, but that being said it is the first game this gen where I said "oh GAF was right this does look blurry." But it generally looks fine and is perfectly playable. Don't skip on it if you want it! It's a great game!
Its not perfectly playable, theres stupid amounts of frame drops as well.

Taramoor

I enjoy Mighty Number 9, but the game just has some serious irreconcilable problems.

The hook of dashing into enemies to absorb them and combo is actually pretty neat, but there's no real indicator or consistency of how many shots that take. It's a game built on rhythm where it's impossible to really get a flow going.

It's like playing a Sonic game where at random points the stage stops advancing while you wait for a gate to open.

Mighty Number 9 is at war with itself, and the people who suffer the most are the ones that really want to like the game.

MauroNL

Remember, there will only be dailys through Jan 1, so only 7 more to go. They have been very boring thusfar though, so I'm not expecting much better.

Sizzle55

Remember, there will only be dailys through Jan 1, so only 7 more to go. They have been very boring thusfar though, so I'm not expecting much better.
Yeah I think after the VC being today's daily is a good sign this sale is going to be a real fizzer. I am stunned at how poor it's been.

BioFan

Guys, help me

Gears of War Ultimate Edition for $14.99
Gears of War 4 for $32.99
Recore $19.99

Should I wait for other deals?
Still waiting for dead rising 3 to go on sale!! CAPCOM!

Flux

Guys, help me

Gears of War Ultimate Edition for $14.99
Gears of War 4 for $32.99
Recore $19.99

Should I wait for other deals?
Still waiting for dead rising 3 to go on sale!! CAPCOM!
Gears 4 for most replay value and content. Has campaign, multiplayer and horde. I'm not sure if it still comes with codes for the 360 gears games.

Flux

Yeah, I just had a laugh at that myself.
I knew it would be one of the daily deals. Atleast it's on a day when most people get a brand new game and don't need to buy another. NBA never has a good deal for it's games and the currency doesn't even go far in game.

I have like just under $7 to spend, hoping for some good deals. Really tempted to just grab Escape Dead Island for $2 but I feel like I'll miss out on something decent.

Top Bottom