• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade 3D |OT| Is that a Monado in your pocket or are you just really feeling it?

Dingens

Now I'm on the 2nd form of the final boss and struggling again at level 81. What am I missing? I just can't get a handle on it.

sorry, I got no advice for his 2nd form...
when in doubt, grind 1 level - it usually makes a huge difference.

Need help on beating Xord, giving me heaps of problems. Do I just try to clear out his minnows ?

use his minions to get your (blue) party gauge up, execute a chain attack and topple him.

hamchan

Now I'm on the 2nd form of the final boss and struggling again at level 81. What am I missing? I just can't get a handle on it.

I just finished it with Shulk, Sharla and Dunban. Shulk as DPS and to use his monado shield to protect against the boss arts, Sharla to heal and Dunban to tank. Saved meter to use for any potential revives instead of chain attacks. Beat him with not much trouble at level 80.

Anyways I'm surprised I finished the game in only 50 hours since the average at howlongtobeat was 65 hours. Though I pretty much didn't do much side questing since it's not great in this game.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I'm throwing in the towel for now. I'm 30 hours in, with level 39 characters and the game just isn't grabbing me enough to put more time into it. I like the characters and the story is alright. I just don't care for the combat or world and have just gotten super bored with it.

I have too many things in the backlog I'd rather check out than force myself to slog through the rest. I think I'm half way or so. I was working in opening seals to get to
prison island.

I bought it digitally so maybe I'll revisit it sometime, as it's partly that I'm just not in the mood for long RPGs lately.

I'm throwing in the towel for now. I'm 30 hours in, with level 39 characters and the game just isn't grabbing me enough to put more time into it. I like the characters and the story is alright. I just don't care for the combat or world and have just gotten super bored with it.

I have too many things in the backlog I'd rather check out than force myself to slog through the rest. I think I'm half way or so. I was working in opening seals to get to
prison island.

I bought it digitally so maybe I'll revisit it sometime, as it's partly that I'm just not in the mood for long RPGs lately.

If you're right before
Prison Island
, I'd say it's at least worth going there before deciding to stop.

Symtendo

Finally beat it last night by maximising Ricky's Ether Skills, Maximising Dunban's agility and carefully selecting which attacks they had and then using Shulk as my main. In one of my most epic gaming moments with HP low I went for what I thought would be a decisive chain attack only to leave the final form on the cusp of death, literally the only attack I had available at that point was the Monado attack as the boss was readying his attack that would have wiped my team out. I hit first and won!

Beautiful finish to a beautiful game which, aside from a few under levelled frustrating moments, I greatly enjoyed. The story left me with a lot to think about and at 73 hours I feel I got my monies worth and then some!

Thanks for all your help and advice team!

Xbro

prison island.

Honestly, if you are opening the seals, at least wait until you get there before you stop.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Nope. Would have to grind a couple levels (or better learn the crazy complex battle, skill link etc systems) to get to the seals in the towers. And I just can't stomach any more level grinding in a game where I hate the combat.

I see why people like the game so much, it's just not my cup of tea. Too slow and complicated compared to the older JRPGs I loved or the WRPGs I enjoy today.

Been playing this for the last few weeks, have just gotten up to Valak Mountains and I am floored by just how much I am loving this game.

I had tried to play it before on the Wii but I only got up to the Satorl Marsh before I stopped playing, I find it really hard to commit alot of time to playing a game on a console so having this on the go is perfect for me. Just being able to do some side quests on the train or mindless explore everything is awesome.

I'm glad the combat system has clicked for me this time, wasn't feeling it last time, but I really am now :p Getting alot more brave and trying out other characters, enjoying using Melia and my new all time favourite video game character ever Riki. The little dude is just amazing and makes ever scene he is in better. Why the hell have Nintendo not made a plush Riki yet, I need one now >.<

One minor gripe I have is the mini map, I do wish side quests would show up even when you aren't right next to them, the towns are massive and it can be hard to find some. With all the empty space on the bottom screen I do wish they had made the map abit bigger on it, other than that not having an issue at all.

Also game looks amazing, while not the best thing graphically, the art style and look of the world is fantastic, maybe one of the best looking games on the 3DS.

Here are some Miiverse screens I've gotten.
zlCfzTdjgRMaTXkLze

MlWA77svZcQqPzBi_N

MlWA77slT8A2hG93Wy

Alright, how do I beat
Gadolt
? I'm the same level as him, 68 and I've tried a bunch of party combinations. The most I can get him to is like half health because his arts decimate my party and the Monado shield doesn't block them.

Xbro

Alright, how do I beat
Gadolt
? I'm the same level as him, 68 and I've tried a bunch of party combinations. The most I can get him to is like half health because his arts decimate my party and the Monado shield doesn't block them.

I believe Monado Speed should be able to dodge them, does it not?

Also I'd recommend getting some lock-on resists, take out everything he summons then move on to him.

I believe Monado Speed should be able to dodge them, does it not?

Also I'd recommend getting some lock-on resists, take out everything he summons then move on to him.

Got him down with Reyn, Sharla and Shulk! Thanks for the tip, leveled up speed and i think it helped a bit. His aerial attack was brutal!!

Darkone

So i got to Makna Forest and just now i know that i missed the mobile furnace to create gems, any fast and easy way to get back to Colony 9 and claim it?

Arkain

So i got to Makna Forest and just now i know that i missed the mobile furnace to create gems, any fast and easy way to get back to Colony 9 and claim it?

Fast travel there? Go into the menu, open the map, choose colony 9 and pick a fast travel point.

I hope you didn't get this far into the game only through walking, haha.

Darkone

Fast travel there? Go into the menu, open the map, choose colony 9 and pick a fast travel point.

I hope you didn't get this far into the game only through walking, haha.

I did walk but used the shortcut map button and i only saw my local fast travel places.

Vitacat

Been playing this for the last few weeks, have just gotten up to Valak Mountains and I am floored by just how much I am loving this game.
Also game looks amazing, while not the best thing graphically, the art style and look of the world is fantastic, maybe one of the best looking games on the 3DS.

Only a couple of days in and loving this game. I also have a copy of the Wii version but wanted to play the 3DS one first.

I think it looks and plays amazingly well on N3DS. Definitely one of the most impressive 3DS games, and in terms of scale and world complexity it may be the most impressive.

Where do I get better gear? Most of the shops I've seen haven't had good upgrades for my team. I'm on the boss
yaldabaoth
and getting wrecked. I'm level 69 so I'm not super underleveld but I think my gear is pretty bad. Dunban is still wearing a chest piece from Makna Forest... But I haven't seen anything better yet! Doesn't help that the inventory is kind of a mess on the 3DS.

Xbro

Where do I get better gear? Most of the shops I've seen haven't had good upgrades for my team. I'm on the boss
yaldabaoth
and getting wrecked. I'm level 69 so I'm not super underleveld but I think my gear is pretty bad. Dunban is still wearing a chest piece from Makna Forest... But I haven't seen anything better yet! Doesn't help that the inventory is kind of a mess on the 3DS.

Did you check the terminals in
agniratha
?

nikos

Still have to play this game. How is it on 3DS? Am I better off buying it and playing on Wii U/emulating?

It's about $25 after GCU at Best Buy this week, and I have $20 in rewards. Only thing is I'd have to buy a New 3DS XL for it.

Should I bite?

takriel

Still have to play this game. How is it on 3DS? Am I better off buying it and playing on Wii U/emulating?

It's about $25 after GCU at Best Buy this week, and I have $20 in rewards. Only thing is I'd have to buy a New 3DS XL for it.

Should I bite?

If your PC has good CPU power then you should emulate it (only if you own the Wii version, of course). This game should be played on dolphin to get the best experience.

Otherwise, the n3DS version is totally fine.

nikos

If your PC has good CPU power then you should emulate it (only if you own the Wii version, of course). This game should be played on dolphin to get the best experience.

Thanks! Yeah, I feel like I should buy the Wii version and emulate it but the 3DS version is more convenient. It looks sort of rough in screens and videos though, how does it actually look on the 3DS?

Should I bite?

So here's the thing. I've played the game on both the Wii and the 3DS, beaten it both times.

It was definitely a joy to play on the 3DS. Having it portable, and also while the graphical fidelity definitely suffers, the sense of scale is still there. When you see structures in the distance, or the giant bodies of the titans, even on the 3DS you still get that sense of awe.

Not only that but, by far, the most impressive thing about the 3DS version is that it actually exists at all and actually doesn't have very many performance issues at all. Load times are swift whenever you warp to a different area, just like on the Wii version. I'm honestly blown away that they managed to port it over, performance wise, so well.

Having said that, I would definitely consider the Wii version the definitive version for a couple reasons. In a game like Xenoblade, the Wii version having better graphics (despite being on the Wii) I think is actually an important thing. When you get a game like Xenoblade, and every area having this sort of sense of scale, some of it is lost when you play it on the 3DS with a smaller screen and resolution.

Also the Wii version has Jap voice acting, which I find infinitely superior to the English voice acting which I couldn't stand at all.

At the end of the day, Xenoblade 3DS is a great port that I would recommend to anyone who already has a New 3DS. It's definitely worth playing on that handheld and it has some benefits in that form, like the portable nature. However, it's most definitely not worth throwing down 200 dollars on a new system, when a better version of it already exists on the Wii.

Should I bite?

I bought a N3DS for this game... It is an amazing port. If you don't mind the graphics then the portability is far greater a bonus.

Etria

I reached the head of the Bionis recently and had some things confirmed, namely
the faced Mechon Metal Face being Mumkhar. I had this sneaking suspicion that this was the case since the Colony 6 cutscene, where Dunban and Dickson reach Shulk and the others and Metal Face comes to play. Anyways, the biggest shocker of the lot had to be Fiora being alive o_o I would love to know how she survived Mumkhar's claws stabbing into her body at the beginning, but guess that will be explained later on.

And just when I thought the environments couldn't get any prettier,
Eryth Sea at night with shooting stars is the best. Simply glorious *_*

nikos

So here's the thing. I've played the game on both the Wii and the 3DS, beaten it both times.

It was definitely a joy to play on the 3DS. Having it portable, and also while the graphical fidelity definitely suffers, the sense of scale is still there. When you see structures in the distance, or the giant bodies of the titans, even on the 3DS you still get that sense of awe.

Not only that but, by far, the most impressive thing about the 3DS version is that it actually exists at all and actually doesn't have very many performance issues at all. Load times are swift whenever you warp to a different area, just like on the Wii version. I'm honestly blown away that they managed to port it over, performance wise, so well.

Having said that, I would definitely consider the Wii version the definitive version for a couple reasons. In a game like Xenoblade, the Wii version having better graphics (despite being on the Wii) I think is actually an important thing. When you get a game like Xenoblade, and every area having this sort of sense of scale, some of it is lost when you play it on the 3DS with a smaller screen and resolution.

Also the Wii version has Jap voice acting, which I find infinitely superior to the English voice acting which I couldn't stand at all.

At the end of the day, Xenoblade 3DS is a great port that I would recommend to anyone who already has a New 3DS. It's definitely worth playing on that handheld and it has some benefits in that form, like the portable nature. However, it's most definitely not worth throwing down 200 dollars on a new system, when a better version of it already exists on the Wii.

Thanks so much for the reply. Seems like I'm better off with the Wii version. Might hold off on the New 3DS then. I'm still salty about the regular version never making it to NA, otherwise I'd already have one. :|

I bought a N3DS for this game... It is an amazing port. If you don't mind the graphics then the portability is far greater a bonus.

EDIT: Hmm, now I'm considering it again. Wonder if it's being demoed at Nintendo World. Would definitely help me make my decision. For what it's worth, I'd spend most of the time playing it at home.

Dremorak

Banned
For anyone on the fence, don't hesitate. Its in my top 5 games of all time, its amazing. Also, count me on team British :) As one of the only jrpgs with great English voice acting, I recommend EVERYONE at least try to use the English. I remember at the start I wasn't so set on it, but as things go along, the English acting is really great. They used actual stage and screen actors from the UK. :D

Seanspeed

Banned
For what it's worth, I'd spend most of the time playing it at home.
Just get it on Wii then man.

I'm not sure how portability in a game like this is a huge bonus anyways. It's definitely not a 'bite size gameplay' sort of game. In fact, it's the sort of game that will leave you suspicious that somebody must have messed with your clock after a session.

Ettie

Is it 100% playable on dolphin? Is the bluetooth/wiimote a must?

ASIS

So I'm replaying this game and trying to do a 100% run.

I'm about 72 hours in and I started the replay on April 30th so it's going well.

here's my current situation:
I just entered Central Factory

Playtime: 71:55

Levels: between 64-65

Quests: I really can't be bothered to count them all but I got the achievement for completing 300 non- story quests When I first entered fallen arm. Overall I think i'm around 350-370ish.

Affinity with areas: 5 stars with Central Bionis, 4 stars with Colony 9 And Upper Bionis, 3 stars with colony 6 and Hidden Village.

Colony 6: 48% Completion with 68 population, I need to get around that but it is easily my least favorite area of the game.

Affinity with party members: Purple links with all except Shulk and Ryen (Pink) and Seven and Dunban (blue :( )

Heart to Hearts: 25 only, I thought I'd get more cause I really like them, But I'll get them all eventually.

Affinity coins: 130 (I don't know if that's good or bad but it's going well so far). All fourth skill trees are unlocked.

Collectopedia: 100% for all areas up to Mechonis field. Actually I'm missing one item from Sword Valley and one item from Mechonis field but i'll get them later. The Sword Valley one is tradable too so I'm not fussed. The 'other' Page is 28% complete since I only went after the two 'bugs' so I also need to get on that.

I don't recommend this play style if its the first time going through the game but honestly I appreciate the game a lot more now. And I still a TON to do left, I think I'll easily hit the 100 hour mark. The side quests on the whole aren't great, but some of them are really touching and interesting, It's a shame that they get bogged down by generic and check-listy objectives but I didn't expect to like them as much as I do. They are a welcomed surprise once I got the hang of it.

What I do recommend, however, is playing with different characters. It makes the combat mechanic much, much more interesting and enjoyable, I'm shocked at how well balanced all the characters are when playing. They all feel powerful in their own way. To anyone who's still playing the game but stuck with Shulk, SWITCH NOW! I swear it breathes such fresh air to the gameplay. I'm really fond of the battle system now whereas I was just meh on it before.

One last thing, Heart to hears are incredible. They are really well written and seeing all the options give the world and characters much needed depth. I highly suggest you try them out cause they are easily the best the side feature of the game.

EDIT: Hmm, now I'm considering it again. Wonder if it's being demoed at Nintendo World. Would definitely help me make my decision. For what it's worth, I'd spend most of the time playing it at home.

Honestly in my opinion if you drop 200 bucks to buy a whole system just to play Xenoblade you'll regret it. It would be different if the New 3DS actually had more exclusive games, but right now it's only Xenoblade and that already exists in an imo better form on the Wii.

Now, if you're going to buy a New 3DS XL anyway then I'd wholeheartedly recommend picking up Xenoblade 3DS. Otherwise, considering you'll be playing it mostly at home, go with the Wii version.

Another thing you want to keep in mind is this. Xenoblade 3DS isn't going anywhere. You can do what I did and play it first on the Wii, then replay it on the 3DS a year later whenever the New 3DS has more games for it and justifies its purchase. It'll add some more context for the game for you, since you'll be able to appreciate the port more having played the bigger version on the Wii already.

Etria

I'm now in (late in the game)
Agniratha
, and fighting the boss
Jade Face/Gadolt
. This one is the first real roadblock I've hit. My party is ~Lvl. 68, so
the same level as him. Currently using Reyn, Dunban, and Sharla, but getting beaten every time since Dunban and Sharla cannot survive the laser attack that Gadolt pulls :/ Any suggestions apart from grinding for more levels?

joesiv

One last thing, Heart to hears are incredible. They are really well written and seeing all the options give the world and characters much needed depth. I highly suggest you try them out cause they are easily the best the side feature of the game.
I'd love to try those, you've convinced me... Only problem is I have no idea how they work. I see them all over but never can use them. Is there some way I can know when they are available? Or something? Or do I just wait until near the end game and then go through them?

Garlador

I'd love to try those, you've convinced me... Only problem is I have no idea how they work. I see them all over but never can use them. Is there some way I can know when they are available? Or something? Or do I just wait until near the end game and then go through them?
You need the right characters in your active party to trigger them, and they have to have a certain level of affinity for one another. There are many ways to raise affinity, from giving each other gifts to helping out in battle to approving taking on and completing quests.

The heart to heart menu tracks your criteria and location so you know when you can do them.

Xbro

Agniratha
, and fighting the boss
Jade Face/Gadolt
the same level as him. Currently using Reyn, Dunban, and Sharla, but getting beaten every time since Dunban and Sharla cannot survive the laser attack that Gadolt pulls :/ Any suggestions apart from grinding for more levels?

Get some lock-on resist gems. Ditch Sharla. Focus on the small enemies first.

Dingens

Agniratha
, and fighting the boss
Jade Face/Gadolt

a few people seem to have trouble with that fight... I never had any problems so giving advice is kinda tough. As usually, trying different party combinations might do the trick. Having high damage either users wouldn't hurt either. Also because the attack is either based, Dunban is kinda useless as he can't dodge those...

there are about 4 things you can do against either based visions (blue text):

monado armour (not shield!): optional
monado
skill, aquired in
hidden village
Hypnosis: either melia or sharla shatters visions and replaces them with a new one (hopefully one you can counteract)
Reflection: one of melias arts - will refelect all attacks for 5 seconds.
mind blast: another of melias arts, seals enemy arts.

As always I'd recommend replacing sharla with Riki as he has a lot more HP and way higher damage output. He is also way more useful during chain attacks.

(it would probably be a wise idea to get used to riki and/or melia anyway, as you're going to hit the biggest brick wall for non-ether users soon)

joesiv

You need the right characters in your active party to trigger them, and they have to have a certain level of affinity for one another. There are many ways to raise affinity, from giving each other gifts to helping out in battle to approving taking on and completing quests.

The heart to heart menu tracks your criteria and location so you know when you can do them.
Thanks, ill take another look at the menu, I took a look at the start if the game but got a bit lost. Now that I'm at prison island and did a lot of side questing I should have SOMETHING in there lol...

Etria

Get some lock-on resist gems. Ditch Sharla. Focus on the small enemies first.

I was primarily using Sharla for the healing Arts that she has, but yeah, will play around with some other combinations. Who would you recommend? Yup, I focused on defeating the summoned monsters first.

Does Lock-on basically nullify evading incoming attacks?

a few people seem to have trouble with that fight... I never had any problems so giving advice is kinda tough. As usually, trying different party combinations might do the trick. Having high damage either users wouldn't hurt either. Also because the attack is either based, Dunban is kinda useless as he can't dodge those...

there are about 4 things you can do against either based visions (blue text):

monado armour (not shield!): optional
monado
skill, aquired in
hidden village
Hypnosis: either melia or sharla shatters visions and replaces them with a new one (hopefully one you can counteract)
Reflection: one of melias arts - will refelect all attacks for 5 seconds.
mind blast: another of melias arts, seals enemy arts.

As always I'd recommend replacing sharla with Riki as he has a lot more HP and way higher damage output. He is also way more useful during chain attacks.

(it would probably be a wise idea to get used to riki and/or melia anyway, as you're going to hit the biggest brick wall for non-ether users soon)

Thanks for all this advice! The main reason I haven't really put Melia and Riki in the party against the boss is because their physical and ether defences are extremely low compared to the other characters, but from what you said,
Gadolt
seems to have more ether-based attacks, so I can just shore up their ether defences and try that.

Ragus

Banned
It seems I just don't fucking get fighting in this game. 9 hours in and I have no clue how to beat this boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tibQtCUzKv0

I am doing what the guy is doing, but the blue meter is filling much slower and I constantly use it to revive my party. I am lvl 25, have more HP than this guy and still nothing. I have no idea what am I doing wrong.

It seems I just don't fucking get fighting in this game. 9 hours in and I have no clue how to beat this boss

I am doing what the guy is doing, but the blue meter is filling much slower and I constantly use it to revive my party. I am lvl 25, have more HP than this guy and still nothing. I have no idea what am I doing wrong.

What level is the boss at? I cant see the video but unless youre within 2-3 levels of a boss it's going to be tough. That goes for most bosses, really.

Xbro

You know how to fill your party gauge right? Landing critical attacks(backslash from the back, split edge from the side etc.) and getting the QTEs on time.

This may be my favorite RPG in recent memory. With only once catch, I think I have realized I actively dislike the battle system. :(. Why can't it just be turn based? This game would skyrocket to greatness if so for me.

This may be my favorite RPG in recent memory. With only once catch, I think I have realized I actively dislike the battle system. :(. Why can't it just be turn based? This game would skyrocket to greatness if so for me.
See I started as wanting it Turn Based, but the further and further I've gotten into the game and the more extra skills have unlocked and been powered up I find myself really enjoying the combat, I love how quick and free moving it is and the way everyone interacts with each other in real time, yelling out encouragements and so on. Feels soo awesome once it clicks.

Tanwo

I am at the final point of no return
(Prison Island)
. I'm level 77, using a party of Shulk, Dunban and Riki. Is this ok, or underleveled?
After this point, how long is the final section? Can you still save?
I’m asking because usually I’m not able to play for long sessions, and I’m afraid to go forward and not be able to finish.

Golnei

I am at the final point of no return
(Prison Island)
. I'm level 77, using a party of Shulk, Dunban and Riki. Is this ok, or underleveled?
After this point, how long is the final section? Can you still save?
I’m asking because usually I’m not able to play for long sessions, and I’m afraid to go forward and not be able to finish.

77 should be doable, even if you're a little underleveled. It's not all that long a stretch, and since it's impossible to save during it, you shouldn't worry about backing yourself into a corner.

I decided to jump back into this now. I jumped in pretty hard, I played for 7 hours straight last night after not playing it for 2 months. I dropped it because end of year stuff at uni and I finished Steins;Gate so I thought I need to finish this. My party is roughly all level 70.

I'm at
the Bionis Interior.
Stuff got really interesting.
When I stopped it was just after Gadolt appears as a face. I felt like half of it was just being pulled out of no where (though this could be because I'm jumping back in 2 months later). Egil being bad, then suddenly being 'oh but Zanza was my real enemy' and Shulk being a host for Zanza which wasn't too weird but I thought Shulk was proper dead and then we'd have to go on a resurrection quest ala Chrono style. Dickson being on Zanza's side was weird, though less of a "this is weird" because of all the foreshadowing. It sucks because Dickson was a cool dude, but it makes sense why he was so knowledgeable and well traveled. Oh and the fight between Mechonis and Bionis was rad. And I liked finding out that Bionis are the 'evil' side because of Zanza. Neat twist, going from it seeming like Mechonis were the bad guys to you using the sword of the real villain.

Also I'm really stuck on how to use
Fiora. I just don't understand how to use them? Like what is their role in the party? Because I kinda want to use her but I feel I'm not using her efficiently at all

Anddddd
is it worth doing the replica Monado quests? I haven't got much of a clue of where to start doing any of these

Xbro

I decided to jump back into this now. I jumped in pretty hard, I played for 7 hours straight last night after not playing it for 2 months. I dropped it because end of year stuff at uni and I finished Steins;Gate so I thought I need to finish this. My party is roughly all level 70.

I'm at
the Bionis Interior.
Stuff got really interesting.
When I stopped it was just after Gadolt appears as a face. I felt like half of it was just being pulled out of no where (though this could be because I'm jumping back in 2 months later). Egil being bad, then suddenly being 'oh but Zanza was my real enemy' and Shulk being a host for Zanza which wasn't too weird but I thought Shulk was proper dead and then we'd have to go on a resurrection quest ala Chrono style. Dickson being on Zanza's side was weird, though less of a "this is weird" because of all the foreshadowing. It sucks because Dickson was a cool dude, but it makes sense why he was so knowledgeable and well traveled. Oh and the fight between Mechonis and Bionis was rad. And I liked finding out that Bionis are the 'evil' side because of Zanza. Neat twist, going from it seeming like Mechonis were the bad guys to you using the sword of the real villain.

Also I'm really stuck on how to use
Fiora. I just don't understand how to use them? Like what is their role in the party? Because I kinda want to use her but I feel I'm not using her efficiently at all

Anddddd
is it worth doing the replica Monado quests? I haven't got much of a clue of where to start doing any of these

To begin with, to use
fiora
, it's best to have
her
in the lead if you are using
her
She's
fun to control. Anyway you should equip
her
with double attack gems and have
her
art that makes the auto attack go super fast for a short period of time equipped.

The
replica Monado
quests are completely optional. I never did them, you don't have to.

Finished it. I loved it. Probably my favourite RPG I've played actually.

Though even after playing 60+ hours, I still have no idea what the tension system is at all. Or what any of the bars underneath the character portraits are.

Top Bottom