• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles |OT| Man, what a bunch of jokers.

Strife91

CruxisMana said:
WINvU.jpg

The only thing missing is a zipper on his crouch

wsippel

Banned
Marrshu said:
*grabs baseball bat*

Boy, ye best be watching what yeh say around these parts. There be some... unruly people around.

Tanaka's designs are awesome, but they don't translate well to model. His character art for Xenosaga and Xenogears is about ten thousand times better than what's in game.
That might be true, but it's also true for Tadahiro Usuda. Well, for Xenoblade at least.

RPGCrazied said:
Lol, can you imagine playing the game in their underwear? Bet thsoe cutscenes would be hilarious.
don't outfits add stat? would be hard to play in undies. guess i'll just wear accessories only lulz.

*Google search Tadahiro Usuda*

Heh, of course he's not responsible for Baten Kaitos. I think Monolith should fire Usuda, I'm sure most people don't use his artwork. Xenoblade and Soma Bringer sucks in this aspect.

weeaboo

RPGCrazied said:
Lol, can you imagine playing the game in their underwear? Bet thsoe cutscenes would be hilarious.

I don't want to play videogames naked!

FreeMufasa said:
Are there any Xenosaga references in this game?

Nope, the Xeno- is to sell the game to Xenogears/Xenosaga fans

Sophia

wsippel said:
That might be true, but it's also true for Tadahiro Usuda. Well, for Xenoblade at least.

I almost wish Tanaka was illustrator for this. He did some illustrations of Usuda's designs and they were fantastic.

FreeMufasa said:
Are there any Xenosaga references in this game?

Nope, it's purely for brand name. However, it is a Takahashi story, so if you liked the basic plotlines and concepts of Xenogears and Xenosaga, you'll enjoy this one.

MicH

BlazingDarkness said:
Aw hell yeah, you know what I want! Love me some Pikachu.

Also those abs of Vaan are absolutely terrifying. First time I've seen them. Makes me almost want to appreciate what Xenoblade offers.

PetrCobra

I got my preordered copy of Xenoblade Chronicles CC Pro edition (thought there would be the signed posters as well but none were inside) one week earlier from my local shop, which is nice of them. Only could start playing today after lunch and just finished now. What an amazing game. So many sidequests.

BlazingDarkness said:
i'm gay so i wouldn't mind taking a pikachu.

MicH said:
Aw hell yeah, you know what I want! Love me some Pikachu.

Also those abs of Vaan are absolutely terrifying. First time I've seen them. Makes me almost want to appreciate what Xenoblade offers.
idk. i'm offended by both. in FFXII i could look at his face but then i see his abs. and in xenoblade i could look at his body but then i see his face. maybe if we take shulk's body and vaan's head. it would be perfect.

CruxisMana said:
Whenever I see Vaan I seriously question who okayed those abs.

Like, literally every time he's on screen.
The abdominal approval committee in-house was probably high that day. Now we're stuck with this crap.

RPGCrazied

DMPrince said:
i'm gay so i wouldn't mind taking a pikachu.

idk. i'm offended by both. in FFXII i could look at his face but then i see his abs. and in xenoblade i could look at his body but then i see his face. maybe if we take shulk's body and vaan's head. it would be perfect.

right on brother, tho the costume is a little disturbing, but whats in it isn't bad at all. :p

Received an email today from Zavvi stating my order has been shipped. Said it should be here in ten to fifteen days. Will most likely be here sooner. They said the same amount of time with Tactics Ogre and that only took seven days. Probably early next week.

RPGCrazied

eLZhi said:
Received an email today from Zavvi stating my order has been shipped. Said it should be here in ten to fifteen days. Will most likely be here sooner. They said the same amount of time with Tactics Ogre and that only took seven days. Probably early next week.

Getting this on Friday would be great, but Monday - Tuesday of next week isn't so bad.

Where in US are you?

Top Bottom