• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zenless Zone Zero ༺*|OT|*༻ Gotta Waifu 'Em All ♡(੭´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭♡

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Once you finish the story you have the daylies/ weeklies, untll new content arrive. You can still farm boss materials each week.
Yeah, but that's a drop in the ocean.
Also if you are not spending your energy each day you missing in alot of level up materials. Just waiting for new content to play the game will let your account lacking in materials once you get a new character. This also allow you to keep pushing the endgame content little by little.
Each day I go to training and getting upgrade materials, don't you worry. The biggest issue with the new content will be grinding Proxy, character levels, their W-Engines, skills and all that. Story missions are going to be 40+ in the new content update and no matter how good you are at dodgin' and deflecting, you're just not going to be dooing DMG needed.

Also, I think they should've made up W-Engine currency for unlocking S rank W-Engines cuz there's just no fucking way I'm going to be spending the same resource on W-Engines if I haven't unlocked limited S rank characters so depending on your luck, you may never even get S rank W-Engine and you can't even craft one.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Do you actually get the same exact rewards for replaying them?:pie_thinking:

I haven't tried....

I also haven't used any battery I got as rewards - I've like 6 of them now. Those traning missions are the best for rewards and EXP, cuz not only are you leveling up Proxy level, but also characters and their skills.
No.... but I play them for the weeklies to reach the 5k points cap for this activity and at the same time to lvl up the secondary BP that's related to it.

I don't usually game much during weekdays, but I login in ZZZ to do all the dailies, spend my 300 battery energy (240 + 60 from the coffe) for agent/w-engine/skill mats, and also progress a bit the the story or do a hollow zero mission.

Last edited:

Aenima

Yeah, but that's a drop in the ocean.

Each day I go to training and getting upgrade materials, don't you worry. The biggest issue with the new content will be grinding Proxy, character levels, their W-Engines, skills and all that. Story missions are going to be 40+ in the new content update and no matter how good you are at dodgin' and deflecting, you're just not going to be dooing DMG needed.

Also, I think they should've made up W-Engine currency for unlocking S rank W-Engines cuz there's just no fucking way I'm going to be spending the same resource on W-Engines if I haven't unlocked limited S rank characters so depending on your luck, you may never even get S rank W-Engine.
Just stick with A rate engines. In genshin i never got the top rated weapons, most important will be the "artifacts" engine discs, and thse can be farmed.
Also dont bother leveling up ur engine disks too much untill you are able to farm the top rated ones.

Last edited:

Aenima

Since next banner will be the police girl and her fighting style is based on acumulating bullets to then spend them to deal the real high damage, i did some pulls in the shark girl banner. Got her after 30 pulls, also got 3 Anton duplicates that are great for me since i use him in my team. :D

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Just stick with A rate engines. In genshin i never got the top rated weapons, most important will be the "artifacts" engine discs, and thse can be farmed.
That's what I'm planning on doing.

Also dont bother leveling up ur engine disks too much untill you are able to farm the top rated ones.
Yup, will do. Thx for the tip.

Since next banner will be the police girl and her fighting style is based on acumulating bullets to then spend them to deal the real high damage, i did some pulls in the shark girl banner. Got her after 30 pulls, also got 3 Anton duplicates that are great for me since i use him in my tem. :D
I haven't leveled up (incl. skills, W-Engines etc.) Anton, Ben and the shy girl everyone got for pre-regestration, they're just not interesting to me at all.

I'll have 20 tries tomorrow after the announced event will go live and if I won't get Ellen after that, fuck her 24/7, I'll be saving everything for Yuan or Miyabi.

By the police girl you mean Yuan, right? Cuz they've added two more characters from her faction (I need to update the first post, maybe tomorrow).

Last edited:
Since next banner will be the police girl and her fighting style is based on acumulating bullets to then spend them to deal the real high damage, i did some pulls in the shark girl banner. Got her after 30 pulls, also got 3 Anton duplicates that are great for me since i use him in my team. :D
Anton is really fun to use. He was my main DPS until I got Ellen. I think I have him 3 times also.

Aenima

I haven't leveled up (incl. skills, W-Engines etc.) Anton, Ben and the shy girl everyone got for pre-regestration, they're just not interesting to me at all.

I'll have 20 tries tomorrow after the announced event will go live and if I won't get Ellen after that, fuck her 24/7, I'll be saving everything for Yuan or Miyabi.

By the police girl you mean Yuan, right? Cuz they've added to more characters from her faction (I need to update the first post, maybe tomorrow).
Yes Zhu Yuan. We can play with her during the story, seems strong once she unleashes the big bullets. But i might just start saving for Miyabi, she looks more interesting, but no idea how she will play.

08Ix66K.jpeg

Aenima

Anton is really fun to use. He was my main DPS until I got Ellen. I think I have him 3 times also.
Anton was tricky untill i understood how to play him. If he dosent have energy its useless, so you need to wait untill he has energy to trigger his burst mode, While the burst mode is active his normal attacks just deal alot of damage. Now im leveling up Ellen, but will probably still use Anton for my second team.

Last edited:
Anton was tricky untill i understood how to play him. If he dosent have energy its useless, so you need to wait untill he has energy to trigger his burst mode, While the burst mode is active hes normal attacks just deal alot of damage. Now im leveling up Ellen, but will probably still use Anton for my second team.

I have Neko that I want to try to work into a team plus that anomaly trick with piper I want to learn. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my second team yet but the anomaly trick just looks fun.

Does anyone know what else the track pad does on PS5? You can move a virtual mouse around with it but I’m not sure how to interact with it beyond that. Doesn’t seem to be able to interact with anything.
On pc you have to pick either kbm or pad, picking one completely disables the other, so the mouse cursor can't interact with anything; the virtual memory is the only place I've found so far where you can activate a virtual cursor to interact with thr pictures

I won't really bother with grinding them not until I reach end game. Although I guess I could play the ones that are below my team's lvl.
You need to play any that you can, even if they are above your level, this is the only way you can start leveling up your hunter's license; there's a limit to how many point you can get per week, so it's not like can save them up and the do them in one go.
i did some pulls in the shark girl banner. Got her after 30 pulls
You messed up, zhu yuan is best girl ;p.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
You need to play any that you can, even if they are above your level, this is the only way you can start leveling up your hunter's license; there's a limit to how many point you can get per week, so it's not like can save them up and the do them in one go.
That's exactly what I'm doing currently (as in I'm doing them until I reach the weekly 5k points cap). With BP I actually meant the license thingy.
No.... but I play them for the weeklies to reach the 5k points cap for this activity and at the same time to lvl up the secondary BP that's related to it.

I don't usually game much during weekdays, but I login in ZZZ to do all the dailies, spend my 300 battery energy (240 + 60 from the coffe) for agent/w-engine/skill mats, and also progress a bit the the story or do a hollow zero mission.

Last edited:

Aenima

You messed up, zhu yuan is best girl ;p.
By the time Yuan appear i might have enough pulls for her too, i got Ellen and still have 9k Polys left. But ill probably save for Miyabi instead. I already have Grace for my pew pew mid range damage. The good thing about Yuan is that shes deal Ether damage, and so far only Nicole deals Ether damage so she might be very usefull against bosses weak to Ether.

Last edited:
I wish I had Piper, she’s basically a disorder trigger, when 2 anomalies get put on an opponent they both pop all their damage at once, it’s insane. I’ve been doing ridiculous numbers. What level are you?

Also check this

I’m having real trouble pulling this off. My damage isn’t nearly that high. With that said is it because I haven’t really built out her team? Is this more of a level 40+ type build?

Don’t want to invest in the team if I can’t pull it off really.

Last edited:
I’m having real trouble pulling this off. My damage isn’t nearly that high. With that said is it because I haven’t really built out her team? Is this more of a level 40+ type build?

Don’t want to invest in the team if I can’t pull it off really.

I’m not sure what his level and skills are at but I’m assuming at least fairly built. I’ve been doing good numbers even with out Piper, just takes a bit longer to trigger both anomalies for the disorder to proc.

Seems like other YouTubers have caught on at this point, there’s a few videos on disorder out there, I’d go look up one of those before you invest. That said, if I had piper I would absolutely be using her lol

Spyxos

Gold Member
If I understand correctly, these 3 characters now have an increased drop chance? Should I wait until the character I'm interested in is there and only then roll the dice?

And how do you activate these batteries?

C96ePeI.png

If I understand correctly, these 3 characters now have an increased drop chance? Should I wait until the character I'm interested in is there and only then roll the dice?

And how do you activate these batteries?

- You may get those 3 characters (or any other with a lesser chance) but the most interesting one is the featured S. If you don't like any of them, pull for the permanent banner (channel stable) and wait for the next S temporal character.

- You have seven movies (seven pulls). You can see them in the upper right corner. The movies of permanent banners are different from the exclusive ones.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Gonna try this later today. If all I get are furries I'll uninstall the game and burn down the SSD.

Edit: Decided to spend my lunch break playing the tutorial. Game's pretty cool, and it's surprising to me that all this effort and polish have been put into a F2P game: the presentation is great, from manga style story-telling to the cutscenes which are animated better than 90% of games out there. Visuals and music while playing are very nice, and the combat feels great with good feedback and "punch", my only gripe being that it feels kinda button-mashy, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Gonna try this later today. If all I get are furries I'll uninstall the game and burn down the SSD.

Edit: Decided to spend my lunch break playing the tutorial. Game's pretty cool, and it's surprising to me that all this effort and polish have been put into a F2P game: the presentation is great, from manga style story-telling to the cutscenes which are animated better than 90% of games out there. Visuals and music while playing are very nice, and the combat feels great with good feedback and "punch", my only gripe being that it feels kinda button-mashy, but we'll see.

Give it time. Combat starts a little button mashy for a while. When you get to the more difficult content then you have to start to think about what you do. Mihoyo tends to make the story content easy and the side content harder. That way people don't get stuck going through the story but if you want the extra rewards you have to work for it.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Give it time. Combat starts a little button mashy for a while. When you get to the more difficult content then you have to start to think about what you do. Mihoyo tends to make the story content easy and the side content harder. That way people don't get stuck going through the story but if you want the extra rewards you have to work for it.
Sounds fine enough! I'd love having difficulty modes for the story content but whatever, game seems fun enough already even if it's kinda easy thanks to the visuals, music and combat feel.

Aenima

Sounds fine enough! I'd love having difficulty modes for the story content but whatever, game seems fun enough already even if it's kinda easy thanks to the visuals, music and combat feel.
You can play the story in casual (by default) or switch to challenge mode. Im playing in challenge and its still easy. Once you finish some story missions you unlock the hard mode for those story missions. The game has alot of hard content outside the story though, just takes time to unlock all the modes.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Combat starts a little button mashy for a while.
But it doesn't, unless of course you just want to mash buttons and not use everything combat has to offer even without late launch version stuff you can do with skills, W-Engines and stuff.

Last edited:
I just unlocked the ability to message other characters and invite them to hang out to increase they trust. Very Persona like. I love it. This game just keeps getting better and better.
What level are you? I don't think I've unlocked that yet. I still haven't unlocked Anby's mission and I need that as well.

But it doesn't, unless of course you just want to mash buttons and not use everything combat has to offer even without late launch version stuff you can do with skills, W-Engines and stuff.
Yea this is what I was trying to say essentially is that you can just button mash your way through a lot of the story content. It's not until later that the game forces you to do some thinking about your build/teams/ and overall combat actions.

Aenima

What level are you? I don't think I've unlocked that yet. I still haven't unlocked Anby's mission and I need that as well.

Yea this is what I was trying to say essentially is that you can just button mash your way through a lot of the story content. It's not until later that the game forces you to do some thinking about your build/teams/ and overall combat actions.
Im Lv 32 and Anby mission is what it unlocks it since shes the 1st you invite to hang out. It might be conected to story progression more than player level.

Im Lv 32 and Anby mission is what it unlocks it since shes the 1st you invite to hang out. It might be conected to story progression more than player level.
Ok I'm still in Chapter 2 intermission just got done doing the first real mission with Zhu Yuans team. Maybe chapter 3 is when it opens up.

So a bit of insight on team composition for later challenge stuff, I tried for a long time to go without upgrading skills, so I could see where I would hit a wall exactly.
I couldn't beat shiyu defence nr 7 and figured this is the point where I'll have to start upgrading, but before that I decided to try something different:
ALbSxxw.png

As visible in the image I managed to clear it with incomplete teams, and what's more, as you can see the second team is completely the wrong element.
The thing is however, that if you reduce your team members, it takes less chains for the bangboo ultimate attack to become available; in the case of the first team I could've still used a third character, because pure support bangboos don't have a chain attack, but in the case of the second team it made all the difference, since my bangboo is my strongest source of ether damage.
Koleda builds stun very quickly so every chain attack the bangboo was able to do massive ether damage, lucy is just there to increase koleda's damage, restore energy and get the burn status going, and was only level 30.

So in case you might get stuck somewhere, you probably have more efficient tools than you realise.

Just finished my dailies, farmed some more mats, progressed the story a bit further, and also did another hollow zero. Based on all the saved polychrome I have I'm about 10 pulls away from having enough for the 50/50 pity on Ellen's banner. Will probably try for her this weekend so wish me luck. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Completely forgot about my dailies. Logged in to spend Resin but that's it.

Mossybrew

Does this game ever stop introducing new stuff? Just when Im gettin the hang of things here comes some other random thing again and again. Not complaining its just kinda funny. Game is really growing on me. I am just now able to choose, roll for and upgrade Bangboos. I like them.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
It’s shiny and new so I’m hella biased, but damn if this game doesn’t have its hooks in me.

Nicole is far and away my favorite lol
Love the way she looks at her nails while walking up to fight kills me every time. Definitely got that queen aura for days.

Also some of the art coming out is nice, there’s a ton, but this AI image caught my eye, shit is getting insane.

1HyXY5v.jpeg
So when will the graphics be like this 😁
Anyway ads all over PSN so I downloaded it...
It's pretty good, reminds a bit of Persona though 🤔

tmlDan

Does this game ever stop introducing new stuff? Just when Im gettin the hang of things here comes some other random thing again and again. Not complaining its just kinda funny. Game is really growing on me. I am just now able to choose, roll for and upgrade Bangboos. I like them.
you unlock stuff up until you reach the final chapter lol

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
So a bit of insight on team composition for later challenge stuff, I tried for a long time to go without upgrading skills, so I could see where I would hit a wall exactly.
I couldn't beat shiyu defence nr 7 and figured this is the point where I'll have to start upgrading, but before that I decided to try something different:
ALbSxxw.png

As visible in the image I managed to clear it with incomplete teams, and what's more, as you can see the second team is completely the wrong element.
The thing is however, that if you reduce your team members, it takes less chains for the bangboo ultimate attack to become available; in the case of the first team I could've still used a third character, because pure support bangboos don't have a chain attack, but in the case of the second team it made all the difference, since my bangboo is my strongest source of ether damage.
Koleda builds stun very quickly so every chain attack the bangboo was able to do massive ether damage, lucy is just there to increase koleda's damage, restore energy and get the burn status going, and was only level 30.

So in case you might get stuck somewhere, you probably have more efficient tools than you realise.
I need to check if I've Ether bangboo, upgrade it and use it - I'm not using Nicole anymore cuz of her limited range of basic attacks and she's just not very good at close range.

When it comes to teams, I think I've built a pretty good one for now with Anby, Piper, Soukaku and electric bangboo (I need to change it to Ether one though). I already sort of built the second team in my mind and already leveled up Ellen to lvl 30, but I don't have a few more agents cuz I want to make it more adult-ish.

I'll be saving all my exclusive tapes and polychrome for Zhu now - there's 2 more weeks before she'll be available to get via exclusive channel, so hopefully I'll get at least 65-70% of exclusive tapes by then🤞:messenger_relieved:

Here's what I think the should do I after you get exclusive characters, they should make all of them available in the stable channel for you to get all their passives, cuz it'll take ages otherwise via exclusive channel given how low the drop % there and I'm not gonna waste exclusive tapes just to get their passives, no fuckin' way.

Last edited:
I’m done with the chapter 3, officially caught up. Now just wrapping up side quests and will go back and clear out all the hard mode stuff for extra mats and things.

IK lvl 38, hoping something new opens at 40

Edit
Oh ya, I did finally get another 5* character… Koleda… it’s OK I guess. Wanted solider 11 or grace but it is what it is. I guess I can have a stun person on each team now. Hopefully she works well with Lucy.

Last edited:
I’m done with the chapter 3, officially caught up. Now just wrapping up side quests and will go back and clear out all the hard mode stuff for extra mats and things.

IK lvl 38, hoping something new opens at 40

Edit
Oh ya, I did finally get another 5* character… Koleda… it’s OK I guess. Wanted solider 11 or grace but it is what it is. I guess I can have a stun person on each team now. Hopefully she works well with Lucy.

I got Koleda twice. At first I didn't like her but she actually stuns really well if you use her right. I eventually want to replace Koleda on that team so I can create a Belobog team with Van, Koleda, and Ben. I just really like Bens playstyle as well but haven't found a good team he works well in.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
So, finally level 30 and claimed 1600 (I've 3600 of them for now) those polychromes. I can't help but wonder if they'll add more levels to this later or now. I mean, there's only level 30 cap there and that's it but there's at least 30 more levels (if not more in the future).

p0z1tqY.jpeg

Maybe there's something similar in Genshin or Honkai (idk, I haven't played them at lot), but I'm pretty sure that a lot of people who like / love the game will easily be lvl 40 is not more by the time they're finish with release content, but there's no reward for all this as of right now. Say, if they'll decide that "Hey, let's add 30 more", are we going to get all the rewards at once? I mean, there's already a few reward systems in the game that work like that, which kinda makes you wonder... Anyway, I hope it's not the end of it.

I also finally unlocked Shiyu Defense and I must say that these challenges are A LOT more fun when it comes to level explorations and what you can do in the levels than anything else in the game. There's lite environmental puzzles, plenty of hidden chests with rewards and challenges to unlock them, levels themselves are more alive and there's more you can do with them like open paths and stuff and... well, as I've said, it's a lot more fun that basic combat, exploration and story missions in terms of what you can do in and with the levels (not TV shit) and, of course, the more you unlock, the more challenging it gets.

Ay9MB5E.jpeg

But I have to complain about something.... why THE FUCK can't we change the music and why the MC don't have a portable player? I'm just sick and tired of the main city song which is playing over and over and you can't change it while there's far better songs in the game, but you can only listen to them at the store and only in the player which you can't close cuz otherwise the song you selected will stop playing? WHYYYYYYYYYYi?!:messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_weary:

FFS, miHoYo!:messenger_angry: Give the MC a portable player and let us change the goddamn songs when we want outside of the store!:messenger_face_steam:

I got Koleda twice. At first I didn't like her but she actually stuns really well if you use her right. I eventually want to replace Koleda on that team so I can create a Belobog team with Van, Koleda, and Ben. I just really like Bens playstyle as well but haven't found a good team he works well in.
I can't wait to get Soldier 11 to replace Koleda. She's a fuckin' badass with her flaming sword and sword attacks:messenger_fire:

Last edited:
I need to check if I've Ether bangboo, upgrade it and use it
do not neglect your bangboo in general, they are very strong.
Here's what I think the should do I after you get exclusive characters, they should make all of them available in the stable channel for you to get all their passives
unfortunately this is never happening.
Koleda… it’s OK I guess. Wanted solider 11 or grace but it is what it is. I guess I can have a stun person on each team now. Hopefully she works well with Lucy.
Koleda is underrated, she's very strong and a daze machine; she goes very well with lucy because lucy buffs attack and gives everyone on the team energy, which means more daze and damage for koleda.
I can't wait to get Soldier 11 to replace Koleda. She's a fuckin' badass with her flaming sword and sword attacks

Speaking of soldier 11, have any of you noticed she looks 100% identical to anby? considering anby's backstory and kind of similar behaviour/skills, anby is probably "soldier 10" "or "12", and they are a bunch of clone soldiers or something.

I can't wait to get Soldier 11 to replace Koleda. She's a fuckin' badass with her flaming sword and sword attacks:messenger_fire:
I really liked Soldier 11 as well from the tutorial. When I get 300 pulls I might pick her if I don't already get her but I'm not sure. That Lyacon guy seems really cool as well but honestly I didn't enjoy his game play all that much it was ok. Not sure I need anymore attack characters either honestly so I'd be picking Soldier 11 just for the fun of it when Lyacon would be more useful for my teams.

Also about the end game content you unlocked I agree completely. To me all the best content in Mihoyo games is in the end game. That's when you start building teams and really seeing the best way to progress through it and it really gets fun. Hollow Zero is similar to me but doesn't work quite as well as it does in HSR which I really like their rogue like system in HSR.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
do not neglect your bangboo in general, they are very strong.
Oh I'm using these little dudes alright, don't you worry:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
Unlocked two Butlers in a row today and the new A rank one:messenger_beaming:

oYQH7F6.jpeg

Speaking of soldier 11, have any of you noticed she looks 100% identical to anby? considering anby's backstory and kind of similar behaviour/skills, anby is probably "soldier 10" "or "12", and they are a bunch of clone soldiers or something.
Yeah, I can sort of see that. But I haven't played or finished her story quests let alone unlocked character related quest and strust stuff yet.

unfortunately this is never happening.
Well, then I won't be wasting my polychrome and exclusive tapes on that, same goes for engines. They're just extremely stingy with polychrome and exclusive tapes so it doesn't make sense for me unless they'll make it more affordable and plentiful in the rewards. Imagine wasting all polychrome and exclusive tapes on the effin' Engine when you can get new character instead.

Also about the end game content you unlocked I agree completely. To me all the best content in Mihoyo games is in the end game. That's when you start building teams and really seeing the best way to progress through it and it really gets fun. Hollow Zero is similar to me but doesn't work quite as well as it does in HSR which I really like their rogue like system in HSR.
I really wish that they would tone down TV stuff significantly in the future updates. I mean, there's not a lot of it as it is, but it's just not fun after a while and you always want to get through it as fast as possible the more you play the game.

Last edited:

tmlDan

So, finally level 30 and claimed 1600 (I've 3600 of them for now) those polychromes. I can't help but wonder if they'll add more levels to this later or now. I mean, there's only level 30 cap there and that's it but there's at least 30 more levels (if not more in the future).

p0z1tqY.jpeg

Maybe there's something similar in Genshin or Honkai (idk, I haven't played them at lot), but I'm pretty sure that a lot of people who like / love the game will easily be lvl 40 is not more by the time they're finish with release content, but there's no reward for all this as of right now. Say, if they'll decide that "Hey, let's add 30 more", are we going to get all the rewards at once? I mean, there's already a few reward systems in the game that work like that, which kinda makes you wonder... Anyway, I hope it's not the end of it.

I also finally unlocked Shiyu Defense and I must say that these challenges are A LOT more fun when it comes to level explorations and what you can do in the levels than anything else in the game. There's lite environmental puzzles, plenty of hidden chests with rewards and challenges to unlock them, levels themselves are more alive and there's more you can do with them like open paths and stuff and... well, as I've said, it's a lot more fun that basic combat, exploration and story missions in terms of what you can do in and with the levels (not TV shit) and, of course, the more you unlock, the more challenging it gets.

Ay9MB5E.jpeg

But I have to complain about something.... why THE FUCK can't we change the music and why the MC don't have a portable player? I'm just sick and tired of the main city song which is playing over and over and you can't change it while there's far better songs in the game, but you can only listen to them at the store and only in the player which you can't close cuz otherwise the song you selected will stop playing? WHYYYYYYYYYYi?!:messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_weary:

FFS, miHoYo!:messenger_angry: Give the MC a portable player and let us change the goddamn songs when we want outside of the store!:messenger_face_steam:

I finished all chapters and got to lvl 35 or 36 and then it's locked and a slow grind. They def have more levels to unlock, but there will be a limit. Genshin and Star Rail all have adventure level limits and then resources get harder and harder to get for free, you have to do dailies and play all the new events that come out.

From my vast experience, once they set the adventure level limit (or inter-knot level) and character limit it doesn't change, then you grind for maxing out characters (Disks, W-drives etc.) and damage and taking on challenges, gacha'ing for new characters and waiting for new story content/events that will give you potential rolls for characters, W-engines, or Bangboos.

The "Road to Proxy is lvl 30 cause that's what most people will reach in this first story iteration, and those type of things do come back (daily log-in character roll items) but this one is VERY generous likely cause it's launch

Last edited:
Top Bottom