• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

°Marvel vs Capcom 3° NeoGAF tournament of salt and pringles

Alright so sorry for the hold up but im finally back after dealing with stupid ATT for a week. Whenever your ready ~Devil Trigger~ shoot me a PM on here.

Karsticles said:
Well, at least people are trying - that's a good sign, right?
kinda, still at this pace, there's no way to finish.

EDIT: I suggest players that still need to play their match, to PM their opponent on GAF and add them on PSN instead of using this thread as the only means of communication. Set up a time where both have time to play for 30 mins.
Less time if you're free like Ultimo

Absolutely. Day 1 I always PM both participants to give them my PSN and such.

Giancarlo was pretty good about finding a time for our matches, though.

And, in theory, as people move on, the rounds will go faster since fewer people have to play, and the people left care about this game. So I think we can still finish, but people need to get this round done by the end of this week.

JeTmAn81

Sent another PM to the_log_ride. He did not reply back when I messaged him last week about playing over the weekend.

the_log_ride said:
I forfeit to JeTmAn81. Work vs time to play MvC3 is a 10-0 matchup right now. Good luck with the rest of the tourney, true believers.
Definitely understandable since gibration was supposed to advance. Perhaps we can find a replacement?

See? Ultimoo still checks this thread even though he's not in the tournament. What more could we ask for?

Is anyone opposed to Ultimoo coming back in (most notably, Kadey)?

Neki

I don't care, JetMan can advance. I just want this to actually finish so we can see someone win. I'll toughen JetMan up though, maybe. ;)

Kadey expressed that she didn't want people advancing for free, but she was okay with resurrecting the dead. So, I suggest Ultimoo fights, just so the fight is done, and we'll double check with Kadey at some point to be sure it's okay. No one seems to have a problem with it, at least.

Kadey said:
Last few posts are extremely perverted.
What is your position on log_ride? He forfeited against Jetman.

If you let this go, it means we are waiting for

~Devil Trigger~-[vs]-giancarlo123x

JeTmAn81

Ultimoo has never responded to my PSN add request (username IS Ultimoo, right?), so I'm not sure what to do either way.

Neki

JeTmAn81 said:
Ultimoo has never responded to my PSN add request (username IS Ultimoo, right?), so I'm not sure what to do either way.
We can play today if you want, I didn't even know you knew my name on PSN, lol.

Neki

if I can't get my match up with Jetman by tomorrow I'll cede him the win, I don't mind really. just gotta finish this up.

JeTmAn81

Ultimoo said:
if I can't get my match up with Jetman by tomorrow I'll cede him the win, I don't mind really. just gotta finish this up.

I've had a "friend request pending" with you for a long time, and I've sent you several messages since then. I sent you one tonight. Have you gotten any of that stuff?

Neki

JeTmAn81 said:
I've had a "friend request pending" with you for a long time, and I've sent you several messages since then. I sent you one tonight. Have you gotten any of that stuff?
I haven't got any messages, but I haven't checked for a couple of days but I did get the friend request. I just haven't had time to play until today because of exams, if you're on tomorrow, we can do it then, or anytime really.

edit: I also browse GAF more often than my PS3, should have mentioned this. I only check my PS3 only every a couple of days. it's way easier to PM on GAF.

JeTmAn81

4 - 1 Ultimoo, GGs Ultimoo. Thanks for picking some alternate characters in the matches afterward so I had a chance to get some wins :p

Neki

JeTmAn81 said:
4 - 1 Ultimoo, GGs Ultimoo. Thanks for picking some alternate characters in the matches afterward so I had a chance to get some wins :p
I don't understand why I can use Spiderman combos in training mode but when it comes to the real thing, I can't even do a webswing into a maximum spider, LOL. though I did do one ultimate web throw combo, yes.

JeTmAn81

Ultimoo said:
I don't understand why I can use Spiderman combos in training mode but when it comes to the real thing, I can't even do a webswing into a maximum spider, LOL. though I did do one ultimate web throw combo, yes.

Don't disregard the lag factor, it was making me miss some things I normally hit even online. I was just glad you were dropping some combos so I had more chances :p. I do feel like I was starting to do better against your Tron, but of course that matchup becomes much harder when backed up by better assists.

everyone has played their match.

The_log_ride says he can't play because of work. So log ride was replaced with Ultimoo which ultimately ended with Ultimoo winning

But it seems Ultimoo played twice in this set of matches already, which he got beat by SephirothRK.

Jetman didn't have anyone to fight and they decided to bring back Ultimoo.

The choice is up to you Kadey.

JeTmAn81

Kadey said:
Choice for what?

I guess it comes down to the fact that Ultimoo played two people in this round. He beat one of them (me, 5-1 I guess?), and lost to the other guy (1-5). Should Ultimoo advance? If not, should I?

Top Bottom