• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 Fall Anime Thread - Bad Shows & Self Hating Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Uchip said:
thats the spirit!
im pretty sure im the most disliked user here, so you're going to have to step it up!

I'd just appreciate it the guy who did it to me would just fest it up. That's all. I know it wasn't duckroll. So it's kind of obvious who it was :(

Geneijin

Jexhius said:
You could have been watching so many..other...things. Actually I don't even know what you have/haven't watched. Weird.
I'm just disappointed that the show (spoilers incoming)
didn't end with a fabulous new concert. The concert was reused from the one shown at the beginning of Episode 1, which would later become the ED.
Not even a decent finale for me because of that fact.

Cloudy

Banned
DrForester said:
Key had great art.

KRnTD.jpg

What anime shows are those?

darkside31337 said:
Indeed. At least I can disable avatars so I don't have to look at it myself. Just feel bad for other people.

come on, you are very cute with your forehead, freckles and red hairs.

about foreheads:

OQf9o.gif

Geneijin

Dedication Through Light said:
The show worked best when seen in a light to advertise for STARISH.
Although Haruka's condition and her rise was touching, though that plot you propose would have made the plot stronger. However, I feel like Ichinose's plot point was stronger than hers
In a way, the show already was although poorly marketed/promoted. I thought the many character songs made that self evident.

suzu

e_i said:
Just finished Last Exile. The ending is confusing though
Where did the characters end up at the end? I though Muskateer-san died, but there he was with his Disith girl. And who were those random children with the characters at the end? Did Alister and Tatiana have science babies?
I wonder when the new series takes place. Before or after the first series? Spoiler for Last Exile:
I've heard Dio shows up in the new series? Ummm...he died in the first series, in quite a tragic way.

Last Exile spoilers:
Exile is originally a colony ship, so I assume it took them to a new shiny world to settle on or back to Earth.

Dio.. he supposedly survived somehow since you can hear him (he's not seen) shouting in a scene later on the Silvana.

I have no idea what the new series is about (moe lolis), since there are some returning characters.. which would kind of change the ending (unless they figured a way to go back to their world?). lol.

e_i

Now that I finished Last Exile, I have to finish Azumanga Daioh. Yes, I know, I'm a horrible human being for not finishing AzuDai. Or maybe I'll tackle Haibane Renmei (I think this is because someone spoiled the ending for Haibane Renmei for me).

Spice and Wolf 1-4

There's a fair number of light novel adaptations out there featuring an ordinary guy and an extraordinary girl who team up for some reason or another, and I do believe this one is at the top of the heap. Both our protagonists are intelligent adults who have good reason to care about and respect each other. Holo especially is an interesting, multi-faceted character - cunning, vulnerable, playful, thoughtful, and with an awe-inspiring primal wolf always lurking just beneath the surface.

In other words, new waifu get!

Hitokage said:
Lance Bone Path said:
I now kind of wish I had bought Garzey's Wing when I had the opportunity just for that DVD menu.

You can get it for a few bucks on amazon.
I checked my shelf and noticed that I already own it. It's too bad that the main menu doesn't loop because it's hilarious.

hosannainexcelsis said:
Spice and Wolf 1-4

There's a fair number of light novel adaptations out there featuring an ordinary guy and an extraordinary girl who team up for some reason or another, and I do believe this one is at the top of the heap. Both our protagonists are intelligent adults who have good reason to care about and respect each other. Holo especially is an interesting, multi-faceted character - cunning, vulnerable, playful, thoughtful, and with an awe-inspiring primal wolf always lurking just beneath the surface.

Welcome :D

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
EmmanuelMunoz said:
darkside.....I...I can't even look at you

Without breaking into laughter!

It's fine. I can't see it myself now. Basically some administrator gave me the power to troll with this hideous thing so I kind of appreciate it now.

Lain

People who bash Anne are poor, misguided souls. Sure, she's not exactly a looker, but she's a great kid that keeps living through all the shit that life throws at her, enjoying every single moment of her daily routine and every little thing happening around her.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lain said:
People who bash Anne are poor, misguided souls. Sure, she's not exactly a looker, but she's a great kid that keeps living through all the shit that life throws at her, enjoying every single moment of her daily routine and every little thing happening around her.

I never said she wasn't any of that besides the not being a looker part. I hope you guys appreciate the gross forehead. I know some of you Idolmaster fans are into that.

Ezalc

darkside31337 said:
I never said she wasn't any of that besides the not being a looker part. I hope you guys appreciate the gross forehead. I know some of you Idolmaster fans are into that.

:lol.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
hosannainexcelsis said:
Spice and Wolf 1-4

Welcome to the followers of Holo! The wise wolf will lead us to nirvana.

NewFresh

darkside31337 said:
1ovehv.jpg

Everyone has their fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom