• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 Fall Anime Thread - Bad Shows & Self Hating Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Pretty sure there was an attempt to make Neogaf-tan earlier this year.

There was, but we couldn't reach a consensus since there were the weirdos that wanted her to be flat. I felt that she should be nice and busty with each breast representing the OT and Gaming sides respectively. While the ass should have been community.

There was, but we couldn't reach a consensus since there were the weirdos that wanted her to be flat. I felt that she should be nice and busty with each breast representing the OT and Gaming sides respectively. While the ass should have been community.

flat is pretty cute like Chihaya

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
What show is that?
Idolm@ster.

And I posted a while back on why it was a terrible episode, but if you only watch the show for cute things I guess you might find something of value there.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Working!! 8: Somehow, they managed to make everyone seem more insane than usual since there was pretty much nothing funny about this episode. It was probably not what they were going for anyway.

7Th

Even redrawn by Kuwana, the tits in Medaka Box are still dumb as hell:

Gh1mc.jpg

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka OVA

We learn two crucial pieces of info in this episode. 1. Orito needs to have a much bigger role and 2. Aikawa has a really nice ass.

Can't wait for S2.

Even redrawn by Kuwana, the tits in Medaka Box are still dumb as hell:

Gh1mc.jpg

I'm more concerned about her man-face.

Instro

It doesn't matter what the intention is. It's neither cool, nor funny, nor dramatic. It just comes off as stupid and trying too hard. It doesn't really match the tone of the normal show either. It's just lazy and dumb.
Hey man, I thought it was funny. I don't really see how the evil manager doesn't fit the tone of the show, he is as over the top as the idols themselves.

Avatarless animegaf is so gross!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
noitaminA store has me excited. Mononoke, ParaKiss and Kuragehime are the obvious ones they should do. Jellyfish Dress would be great.

The prices don't :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
My most practical anime merchandise I own would include an alarm clock, various drinking glasses and mugs (still need to get some shot glasses), some clothes, trading card sleeves and a couple pillow covers. Other than that, all completely useless!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Listening to the ANN podcast with the producer from TAN, I was surprised that Infinite Stratos was apparently a success over here as much as it was in Japan.

Maybe Char's "Ichika no echiiiii" is universal.

Jex

PdotMichael said:
strange face animations
She's just a girl that really enjoys singing. Nothing strange about that.
Listening to the ANN podcast with the producer from TAN, I was surprised that Infinite Stratos was apparently a success over here as much as it was in Japan.

Maybe Char's "Ichika no echiiiii" is universal.
That's rather sickening, but not entirely surprising. I'm sure it serves the same market in the United States as it does in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom