• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 Fall Anime Thread - Bad Shows & Self Hating Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Alister, aka Alis. But no. Why do you dislike her so much? The only good reasons I can think of to far prefer Claus over Fam are either if you dislike this sequel in general or prefer male leads, because she's a great character who compares quite well to Claus. She's really skilled, has a great upbeat attitude, has big dreams, etc...

That's exactly why I don't like Fam. That overly optimistic character who is able to do shit on pure "will" alone. Fuck that. Claus had his dreamer side but at least when shit got real he realized he was screwed. I'm still calling bullshit on that last episode, should not have turned out the way it did at all. The best character of the old series was Alex, followed by Dio and then Lavie.

That's probably got more to do with your memory or the stuff you're watching. I mean, I just watched Re: Cutie Honey today. Nothing flat there...

I've seen this, even if there is ass, it's a good ass not a great one. Japan doesn't do asses they like big boobs instead.

/XX/

AnimeGAF-tan exists. I dunno about GAFtan though.
Nobody remembers the work of C_V in making one? Only seen for such a brief time to give us that present, like a benevolent apparition (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29566232&postcount=8611, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29575208&postcount=8750, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29590828&postcount=9061, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=29783567&postcount=10723).

One of the reasons for the search function to come back, for sure.
Up to episode 19 spoilers:
Rukako dating Kyouma, Feyris falling in love with him after he took a beating for her, Kyouma tongue-raping Moeka, Kurisu tsun-tsun dere-dereing all the fucking time.
And those were the moments when I wished I could have played the visual novel first...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I suppose it depends on how you define like. I thought K-On was okay. If I am having a conversation with people who like K-On I will use my more negative stance towards the show and if I'm having a conversation with people who bash K-On, I'll defend it for being okay. This is completely logical.

But yes I did enjoy OreImo much more than I did K-On.

Stop searching me seriously. You're creepier than Aigis pizzaroll.

Jex

darkside31337 said:
I suppose it depends on how you define like. I thought K-On was okay. If I am having a conversation with people who like K-On I will use my more negative stance towards the show and if I'm having a conversation with people who bash K-On, I'll defend it for being okay. This is completely logical.

But yes I did enjoy OreImo much more than I did K-On.

Stop searching me seriously. You're creepier than Aigis pizzaroll.
Hey man, I was just looking into some other stuff and your name came right up. I can't help it that we are all accountable now.

Ben-to 7

The bento didnt really look all that delicious this episode, thought the animators still love having satou get undressed. I thought it was fun even though it seemed like the fight was a mess. Nikaido was getting so excited.

Carnival Phantasm 8

Really awesome way to end this season too bad the Tsukihime characters got sidelined and only got half of a single ep. out of the 4 eps., and only two characters made an appearance in this ep, oh well I hope they'll be given more screen time next season. Also from this ep. it finally makes sense why Gilgamesh wants Saber so much.lol

Steroyd

That isn't exactly uncommon. Oreimo may have an annoying as fuck heroine, but at least it isn't bland.

2lb0ww.png

Every epiode surmounts to the annoying as fuck heroine getting what she wants, which in turn makes her even more annoying as fuck.

Ezalc

Omelettits 7
Beach episode yes. Needed more focus on the much hotter blonde however. Fun episode, that rudder made me :lol heartily. This show's ridiculousness doesn't disappoint.

Also, I think I'm going to finish Steins today. Just got through 15-17, starting 18 now. 17 changed my opinion of Feyris. I really didn't like her after the first thing she sent, but she redeemed herself.

Omelettits 7
Beach episode yes. Needed more focus on the much hotter blonde however. Fun episode, that rudder made me :lol heartily. This show's ridiculousness doesn't disappoint.

Saga/Shaga/whatever her name is, sucks. She's always stealing food that doesn't belong to her, and taking way too much, trying to play it off as being cute. She's the lowest of the low in my books!

Ezalc

Saga/Shaga/whatever her name is, sucks. She's always stealing food that doesn't belong to her, and taking way too much, trying to play it off as being cute. She's the lowest of the low in my books!

I never said her attitude wasn't annoying, she's still the hottest one.

Steroyd

Bokura Ga Ita 01 - 12

No idea where to place this on the shoujo scale, tons and tons and tons of monologuing
which created the most weirdest non-sex scene EVER
, everyone is missing an eye or two when someone else speaks a sentence coupled with lots of close single eye shots whether they've been drawn in or not, and the show seems to really be pushing the love is blind angle which makes for laughable angst/drama, or whatever the hell this is.

I never said her attitude wasn't annoying, she's still the hottest one.

There's more to being hot than just having a good body. Her boobs are slightly bigger, but that's it. She's annoying, can't fight as good, and isn't as cute as the Ice Witch. She's definitely not the hottest one.

And yea, Brunette is even higher than Shaga, because her hair is a superior color and her boobs are a superior size.

Wait what? As long as no one has their hands on the food its all free game.

She's always eating half of the main guy's food whenever he wins. She sucks.

Ezalc

There's more to being hot than just having a good body. Her boobs are slightly bigger, but that's it. She's annoying, can't fight as good, and isn't as cute as the Ice Witch. She's definitely not the hottest one.

And yea, Brunette is even higher than Shaga, because her hair is a superior color and her boobs are a superior size.

Which is why I was talking on a purely physical sense, I didn't think I needed to spell that shit out.

1) Yes she is.
2) No she can't.
3) You're right, Shaga is cuter.
4) Physically speaking yes she is.
5) Nope Blondes are better than dirty common hair peasants.
6) Her boobs are bigger but she's not blonde nor does she have blue eyes so she loses.

Gundam AGE 7

The Gundam needs some GN particles or something, any Gundam that cant fly in earth type atmospheres is seriously disadvantaged. DODs rifle is still the best thing the AGE System came up with, I hope we get at least one or two more upgrades. Apart from the babysitting, fun episode.

Steins 19

What a beautiful punch. Also, I like how that one old woman didn't care that someone was getting raped.

Which is why I was talking on a purely physical sense, I didn't think I needed to spell that shit out.

You didn't, because she'd still lose. I just thought I'd give you more reasons for why she's not the hottest one.

1) Yes she is.
2) No she can't.
3) You're right, Shaga is cuter.
4) Physically speaking yes she is.
5) Nope Blondes are better than dirty common hair peasants.
6) Her boobs are bigger but she's not blonde nor does she have blue eyes so she loses.

Physically speaking, there really isn't that much difference between them, but the Ice Witch is shorter I think, which is a plus over Shaga. She's also got better legs, and has a superior hair and eye color to both Shaga and Brunette. Blonde is just as common as brown in anime, so get that "I'm not a peasant" crap out of here. The only thing that could possibly beat red eyes would be purple ones, which Shaga doesn't have. Instant loss, all before even taking Shaga's annoying personality into consideration.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Hard to best that? You mean hard not to best that, right?

... To be fair to Claus, he was better than the standard anime protagonist, but he did have some of that in him, yes.
Eh, I meant that in the negative. It's hard to best him in his awfulness. But you're right, Claus was alot better than the standard protagonist, though that's not exactly an accomplishment...

Ezalc

You didn't, because she'd still lose. I just thought I'd give you more reasons for why she's not the hottest one.

She wouldn't lose, she's way hotter physically speaking than any of the other girls in the show.

Physically speaking, there really isn't that much difference between them, but the Ice Witch is shorter I think, which is a plus over Shaga. She's also got better legs, and has a superior hair and eye color to both Shaga and Brunette. Blonde is just as common as brown in anime, so get that "I'm not a peasant" crap out of here. The only thing that could possibly beat red eyes would be purple ones, which Shaga doesn't have. Instant loss, all before even taking Shaga's annoying personality into consideration.

Shorter is not a plus unless you're short yourself.
Better legs I admit but blonde+blue eyes are both the hottest colors of hair and eyes respectively.
Not really, for every blonde character you have at least five brunettes. Under brunette is brown and black. And since purple and blue hair is actually black they count under brunette as well. So you're still a peasant.
Purple eyes aren't hot and neither are red eyes. Blue and green eyes are the best.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Literally the only thing I'm enjoying out of Bento is Shaga. Easily the best girl in the show, she is amazing and the
incestuous pairing
is something I fully support.

Ezalc

I think the fact that I like Shaga for her personality means there's all kinds of things wrong with me possibly.

Now, to back the hell out of this~

Don't worry she's not that bad. I'd rather have her playfulness than the witch's dull monotone ass any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom