• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Just got back from the Hawks/Knicks game.

:|

You know things are bad when fucking Roger Mason Jr. is draining 3's.

giri

Darkman M said:
Grizz are not a first round team anyone wants to deal with. They match up really well with the top teams for some reason.
Size & youth. (and rudy gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

Former Jazz beat writer killing Gordon Hayward for eating at Olive Garden tonight, whatever man.

Darkman M said:
Grizz are not a first round team anyone wants to deal with. They match up really well with the top teams for some reason.

Yeah, I think they might trouble the Lakers the most in the entire West. No other team has the athleticism on the perimeter AND skill in the interior that they have.

Darkman M

Branduil said:
I want Carlisle, Terry, Kidd, and Haywood all gone next year.
Carlise is a coty canidate, Terry has been a great closer for you guys, Haywood gives you size and JJ is a knock down shooter.

threenote

Banned
197083_169097133142816_100001275905782_394534_8140622_n.jpg

poor chris paul

linsivvi

Black Mamba said:
You're reaching thekad-Kobe levels lately, man.

Don't blame him. Imagine if in 2006 the Lakers replaced Phil Jackson and Kobe with Kurt Rambis and Vince Carter during mid-season, that's how he's feeling right now.

Branduil said:

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-110304-06/second-trimester-awards

Miami's Erik Spoelstra, Memphis' Lionel Hollins, New Orleans' Monty Williams, Dallas' Rick Carlisle and Denver's George Karl .... will all deservedly get votes when the time comes.

Yeah, it's ESPN, I know.

benita

Banned
Pickles the Firecat said:
Great to hear. On a related note, is there anyone other than Steve Nash and Chris Paul that almost everyone that follows the league wants to see have success? Brandon Roy will probably be up there soon.

Chris Paul is an asshole.

diehard

Fleer
The Frankman said:
He just came off a marijuana stop in the preseason, appearing in a rap video with dude smoking it isn't looked upon nicely by the NBA...
well i ... didn't know that.

What beat is that from? I've heard it before.

Branduil said:
Roddy: 15 points, 15 minutes.

Peja: 0 points, 13 minutes.

Kidd: 4 points, 4 TO, 34 minutes.

COTY candidate right here!

Gordon Hayward is getting 25 minutes less per game than Raja Bell, once again the Jazz outdo the Mavs even in bad coaching.

Man, Boston looks out of wack offensively. KG is all alone inside.

Roddy: 15 points, 15 minutes.

Peja: 0 points, 13 minutes.

Kidd: 4 points, 4 TO, 34 minutes.

COTY candidate right here!

Your coach had inception performed a loooooooooooooong time ago.

dIEHARD said:
well i ... didn't know that.

What beat is that from? I've heard it before.
Wiz Khalifa's "Black and Yellow", which is now resytled and replayed into anything. I literally made a shopping list the other day and the things i bought I made a convincing rap using that song.
soundscream said:
Or the fact that its a Blood anthem.
And he's now in Denver. Nice knowing you Ill Will, you better sign somewhere else in the offseason if you stay alive that long.

xnipx

You guys are concerned about him being in a video with weed in it?? How about that it's basically flaunting his blood affiliation??

Lol I don't even think jaxx has been that blatant in his blood roots before

RBH

I did get to see Gucci Mane during halftime of the Hawks/Knicks game. He was waiting in line to get a pizza. Got to see the ice cream tattoo in all its glory!

SamuraiX-

Where does Pierce get the athleticism to slam down a dunk like that?

I swear it's like he gathers and collects it just for one of those dunks once every 10 games.

Jin34

SamuraiX- said:
Where does Pierce get the athleticism to slam down a dunk like that?

I swear it's like he gathers and collects it just for one of those dunks once every 10 games.

Last year it was like that, he rarely dunked. This year he does it way more often, the wonders of getting in shape.

I'm sorry if this has been asked and I'm sure it's been asked or mentioned but I haven't even looked it up because I missed the beginning: who the fuck is commentating this Boston-Milwaukee game?

....wait holy shit is that mike brown???

Spooks

ph33nix said:
I'm sorry if this has been asked and I'm sure it's been asked or mentioned but I haven't even looked it up because I missed the beginning: who the fuck is commentating this Boston-Milwaukee game?

....wait holy shit is that mike brown???
That is COTY Mike Brown to you.

xnipx said:
Why would he die in Denver? I'm confused?? Plus he has JR there to protect him
Denver Crips may want a word with young Wilson...
Curious, what is your team? You do an awful amount of drive-bys.
Considering what went on earlier he may not be doing a lot of posting, period.

Spooks said:
wtf. Mike Brown is calling the Celtics Bucks game :lol
Can't be worse than when Bill Simmons commentated. Whiney and nasally voice and even terrible analysis. Someone needs to tell him basketball ain't like an 80's movie.

SamuraiX-

Was Doc seriously playing a lineup earlier that consisted of:

Rondo
Bradley
Allen
Pavlovic
Murphy

Please, please tell me I was seeing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom