• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I cannot express enough how lame and completely bitch-made it is for a player to be crying during a regular season game loss....

Pull your fucking pampers up, Jesus Christ.

SamuraiX- said:
Where does Pierce get the athleticism to slam down a dunk like that?

I swear it's like he gathers and collects it just for one of those dunks once every 10 games.

He's the most deceptive athlete maybe in the league.

He somehow gets to the basket and like you said shows some sort of hops at times.

I can't wait til he retires and goes on Celebrity Fitclub.

The M.O.B said:
Curious, what is your team? You do an awful amount of drive-bys recently.

Lakers
Clippers
Bulls
Knicks

Don't mean to offend any Heat fans, just trying to rub it in before they activate cheat mode and dominate the NBA for the next few years. :p

Tom Penny

SamuraiX- said:
Was Doc seriously playing a lineup earlier that consisted of:

Rondo
Bradley
Allen
Pavlovic
Murphy

Please, please tell me I was seeing things.

Nope. He rolled out Bradley, Murphy, Von Wafer, Chris Johnson and Green the other day.

Bread

Banned
FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Lakers
Clippers
Bulls
Knicks

Don't mean to offend any Heat fans, just trying to rub it in before they activate cheat mode and dominate the NBA for the next few years. :p
wait what, you're a fan of 4 teams?

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Lakers
Clippers
Bulls
Knicks

Aren't there laws against being a fan of 4 teams?

Bread said:
wait what, you're a fan of 4 teams?

i%20love%20this%20game.gif

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Cosby did more for Temple University than Brown will ever do for the NBA.

Why won't you get an avatar ever :( What if I find you a nice Rose one. Or a Luc Longley one.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Boston is chugging along nicely. Still must say that the Bulls haven't beaten a full strength Boston. KG didn't play in that last game.

hahah I just messing... I'm a Laker.

Ironically, I have been to more Clippers games, because one of my friends works for their team. I witnessed this monstrosity:
griffin+tea+bag.jpg

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I will maybe whip one up in the near future, don't pressure me or I'll get a Marcus Fizer one.

Oh dear...

And what's this about Shaq being able to prevent Notorious BIG from dying? Wtf espn?

Bread

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
lol at the story coming up on SportsCenter

"WHY SHAQ ALWAYS WONDERED IF HE COULD HAVE SAVED THE LIFE OF THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.!"
lmao I saw that on earlier, what a shit network.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Man, the Heat really do just blow their load too early against good teams. Their players all showboat and yell when they get a 10 point lead in the 2nd quarter.

SephCast said:
Man, the Heat really do just blow their load too early against good teams. Their players all showboat and yell when they get a 10 point lead in the 2nd quarter.

One thing I noticed of interest was how focused and pumped up LeBron and Wade were before tip-off(Wade even had his arms up in the air facing the crowd with two number ones put up though it could be a stupid customary ritual like LeClown's throwing of the cocaine up into the air), I could see the confidence in their faces as this was their time to right the wrongs.

Sorry about that.

exarkun

SephCast said:

You know how you stop that shit? Bang a teammates mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom