• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
Wtf. Can't believe Mavs lost this game. I'm gonna blame Marion for this loss. Dude was turning everything over.

JoeFu

Banned
dIEHARD said:
That looked to be Jason Kidd's fault they lost.

I dunno, the third quarter was terrible, nobody looked liked they cared at all. Kidd is whatever, he didn't really do anything bad. Marion turned the ball over way too much this game.

diehard

Fleer
JoeFu said:
I dunno, the third quarter was terrible, nobody looked liked they cared at all. Kidd is whatever, he didn't really do anything bad. Marion turned the ball over way too much this game.
Marion had 12 boards and 1 less TO than Kidd, who didn't really do much at all.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
0.jpg

Second Seed, we comin' for you nucca!

Branduil

Roddy: 15 points, 14 minutes

How is it even possible to be such a terrible coach? I'd believe it if he was fixing games on purpose.

JoeFu

Banned
dIEHARD said:
Marion had 12 boards and 1 less TO than Kidd, who didn't really do much at all.

A few of Kidd's TO's were on fumbled catches which a lot of guys were doing for some reason, but whatever Mavs lost the game, they deserved to lose after letting a team score freaking 41 points in a quarter.

Thanks Memphis!

Where's the JasonTerryface.gif when you need it?

Fucking Vince Carter. What a choke artist.

How is this new info?

I'll give you this one since he playing like a total piece of shit. 5 TO SMH.

I'm watching now and most of these have been unnecessary. Oak Hill Rivalry, yo.

SamuraiX- said:
ABJCavsInsider
From Chris Paul's brother, @cjpaul14: (Chris) is ok. He wanted to get off the stretcher and play but they wanted to make sure he was ok.

Great to hear. On a related note, is there anyone other than Steve Nash and Chris Paul that almost everyone that follows the league wants to see have success? Brandon Roy will probably be up there soon.

Cloudy

Banned
Pickles the Firecat said:
Great to hear. On a related note, is there anyone other than Steve Nash and Chris Paul that almost everyone that follows the league wants to see have success? Brandon Roy will probably be up there soon.

Umm, I love seeing Nash fail
He stole Kobe's MVP

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
It's a good thing I was working at my job today when the Heat-Bulls game ended, because I would have been screaming bloody murder at the TV and there would have been a remote lodged in my 55" screen.

I've lost faith in Spoelstra. Jerry Sloan is available, we need him yesterday.

Darkman M

Cloudy said:
If I'm the Spurs, I don't wanna work all year just to see the Grizz in rd 1 lol
Grizz are not a first round team anyone wants to deal with. They match up really well with the top teams for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom