• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

I come back from doing my homework to check on the game and Lakers keeping Maimi within 4? Lakers y u have to Lake? :/

edit: correction, within 2....-_-

dIEHARD said:
My claim of an opinion? Okay, look at the roster on that 42 win Jazz team, now look at AK's stats. There ya go.

And take into account that Harping missed most of the season, Stevenson was traded for Giricek, Mo Williams didn't play.

Omiee

Cooter said:
Heat need to leave Miller in if they want to win.

guy seems to be having everything going his way, rebounding hitting 3's

at least lakers are rebounding the ball a little better than the first half.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Dude, he led a team to 42 wins that had Carlos Arroyo as its second best player. 16-8-3-3-2, deal with it.

Those are Lamar Odom numbers minus the blocks, lol. AK was a stat sheet filler and a great role player, but he was never even as good as Shawn Marion.

man, everything has become tough.

Blake cannot let Mike Bibby be that wide open. Rotations have been horrible.

I wonder how long Phil will keep Kobe on the bench. Pau too, and does he take Bynum or Odom out? Lakers were kind of better in both halves with the Pau/Drew frontline. Curious to see his decision.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Those are Lamar Odom numbers minus the blocks, lol. AK was a stat sheet filler and a great role player, but he was never even as good as Shawn Marion.

So if you ignore that he was the best shot blocker in the NBA, he was only as good as a top 30 player in the NBA? I don't think anyone is arguing against that.

Gigglepoo

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
So if you ignore that he was the best shot blocker in the NBA, he was only as good as a top 30 player in the NBA? I don't think anyone is arguing against that.

He was a better shot blocker than Ben Wallace and Theo Ratliff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom