• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy fuck, rebounds.

Hey Phil, put Drew on Bosh. Who cares who Gasol guards. Make the switch, already.

That call on odom was BS, btw. Bosh did the same thing the next time down on gasol, too.

Miami is playing with a LOT of energy, too. I'm hoping it tires them out. The rebounding has to change.

Not going inside on offense enough, either.

That said, Miami is hitting some tough shots, too.

Gigglepoo

Fratello is embarrassing himself. The Lakers losing four in a row isn't as bad as the Heat losing their last five because LA has won back-to-back titles. It's not that complicated.

GOD DAMN REBOUNDS. Also, wtf Gasol, how do you pass that!?

only down 2 despite getting killed on the defensive glass. That needs to change in the 2nd half.

neither team is rebounding well on defense.

If games were only two quarters long we would be the best team in the NBA.

"The coach gives us the freedom to do what we want in the offense." Hmm I wonder what could possibly be wrong with our offense...

I cant complain about this game though, I love to see the scoring leaders spread around, not just Lebron and Wade.

Omiee

man when i see that footage im amazed lakers were so bad at rebounding the ball

miami have 12 fucking orebounds wtf

MiamiWesker said:
If games were only two quarters long we would be the best team in the NBA.

"The coach gives us the freedom to do what we want in the offense." Hmm I wonder what could possibly be wrong with our offense...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that...

...but the Lakers looked a hot mess at the end there.

The upside for the Heat is that Wade/Lebron haven't expended that much energy because other players showed up tonight. So there may not be such a big 3rd/4th quarter drop off for the Heat this game.

Omiee

The Chosen One said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that...

...but the Lakers looked a hot mess at the end there.

The upside for the Heat is that Wade/Lebron haven't expended that much energy because other players showed up tonight. So there may not be such a big 3rd/4th quarter drop off for the Heat this game.

that is what worries me, normally they are tired of the first 3 q's.

OpinionatedCyborg said:
No one should be surprised by Miller's rebounding. He is among the best at SG/SF in that respect...

Wasn't everyone saying last night that rebounding guards lose possessions and games?

If the Heat break their losing streak with Bosh as the #1 option I foresee a magical evening...

WTF is Artest doing there, after he picked it up, he should have reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom