• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, bench really couldn't score. so bad.

lebron taking wild shots asking for fouls. so annoying.

Heat doubled Kobe there and he found the right man. I wonder if they will continue to double him. If he does, gasol needs to continue being the point man there and maybe play some high-low with Drew. If Odom comes in, then do that.

Phil went with Pau-Drew first here. tied game, very tough. Offenses have slowed down.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
man, bench really couldn't score. so bad.

lebron taking wild shots asking for fouls. so annoying.

Heat doubled Kobe there and he found the right man. I wonder if they will continue to double him. If he does, gasol needs to continue being the point man there and maybe play some high-low with Drew. If Odom comes in, then do that.

Phil went with Pau-Drew first here. tied game, very tough. Offenses have slowed down.

its going to be who can close the game mark my words, its staying this close untill the final seconds.
might even go in to OT.

Gigglepoo

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Yes? In AK's three year prime, he averaged more blocks per game than Ben and Ratliff (And Camby who was the second best shot blocker in that period)

2003-04 Season

Blocks

1. Theo Ratliff-TOT 307
2. Ben Wallace-DET 246
3. Andrei Kirilenko-UTA 215
4. Zydrunas Ilgauskas-CLE 201
5. Jermaine O'Neal-IND 199

Blocks per game

1. Theo Ratliff-TOT 3.6
2. Ben Wallace-DET 3.0
3. Andrei Kirilenko-UTA 2.8
4. Tim Duncan-SAS 2.7
5. Marcus Camby-DEN 2.6

You said he was top 10 overall in 03-04 and the best blocker in the league. The stats disagree.

AK47 was on the second team All Defensive Team, so I'll give you that he was in the top 10 defensively that year.

diehard

Fleer
Gigglepoo said:
You said he was top 10 in 03-04 and the best blocker in the league. The stats disagree.

AK47 was on the second team All Defensive Team, so I'll give you that he was in the top 10 defensively that year.
He never said 03-04, i did.

rebounds again hurting. Gasol's rebounding effort tonight has been pitiful.

Not sure how that shot in the paint was missed. should have made that.

Bynum on Bosh finally.

Is anybody else watching the backboard cam on TNT overtime, and feeling a little scared as Kobe stares straight into your eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom