• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Nice, awful shot Bargs. Well-done. Perfect result in the end, got the L and because Jay rode these guys into the ground, they may struggle to recover the rest of the season.

SamuraiX-

What the fuck, man.

Fuck you Bargnani, you unclutch motherfucker.

And fuck you TriaLOLno.

3 isolation plays in a ROW to end games.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Jazz get the Nets' draft pick which is why I was a Raptors fan for the last two. I'm making a voodoo doll of Triano now.

That's okay, I'm sure there'll be another Deron at 6th in this draft. He'll just be a power forward and not as good.

What a great win, good game Raps fans.

19 wins on the season seems like a joke, but we were the worst team in the league last year. I'd like to see us push for 25+, give the guys some confidence going into next year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6184440

Mikhail Prokhorov said:
"A few years ago, I had a girlfriend and she really hated sport," Prokhorov said, grinning. "I spent some time in front of the TV [watching] sport and she asked me, why is basketball better than football [soccer]? I was a little shocked by the question but my reply is, look, I think basketball is better than football because my team, for sure, will have some scores during the match."

"I think much has been done," Prokhorov of the Nets' development in his 18 months in charge. "But until our posters are on the walls of the fans from New York to New Zealand, from Brazil to Beijing, we're not done."

nba_g_netsownts_300.jpg

Believe.

diehard

Fleer
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Jazz get the Nets' draft pick which is why I was a Raptors fan for the last two. I'm making a voodoo doll of Triano now.
I have a spoiler for you.

we're taking Jimmer and you're going to like it

giri

numble said:
If the NBA just cares about money, sometimes just being in a big market help. The Knicks still were profitable after their decade of futility. And Clippers remain profitable despite being crap for over a decade.
Thats lovely, but no one is switching to a 5 team confrence and throwing millions of dollors of sponsorship at them, over a continent wide league that already exists.

Sharp

LiveFromKyoto said:
All I know is, Raps are picking up a game on one of you two. Utah might have what it takes to lose to Sacto tonight too. I mean I can dream, right?
Nick Young is out with the flu so there's a pretty good possibility that you pick up the game on Minnesota.

Sharp

Mustafa Shakur is the most intelligent player on the Wizards. Not even joking.

Wow... keep airballing wide-open threes against the Wolves, guys. That's how you win games for sure.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
I hate to say this because I was a Darko hyper, but the Timberwolves have played ten times better since he's gotten injured.
Because the ball moves on offense when he's gone.

I really, really dislike Luke Ridnour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom