• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard

Fleer
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
I remember when Deron used to hit midrange jumpers off the dribble. It only happened for one month in his entire career, but it happened.

Uhhh he was one of the best in the NBA at that iso jumper, you really have a terrible memory.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
ImperialConquest said:
^All playing well right now. Ron coming around to acceptable status, Lamar playing consistent all season long... and now 5 wins in a row?

Shit, yous mofos should be real concerned, because they hit the switch.

Lakers gonna Lake :lol

In Phil We Trust

I don't even want to hear about the Lakers until playoff time. It's obvious that they're all bored. They're lucky there are 7 game series' in all rounds of the playoffs, otherwise they could get bounced. They're lucky they get a warmup round.

dIEHARD said:
Uhhh he was one of the best in the NBA at that iso jumper, you really have a terrible memory.

yeah, I remember that too. Went to check the stats.

Deron Williams basically shot 45-48% for his career at 16-23 feet, which would be near the tops in the league. This season included, although in NJ it's 29% over 2 or is it 3 games.

dream

Rodeo Clown said:
I'm sorry people are going to have to put up with another OT of this.

I bet the Brits are going nuts about how much value they're getting for their money, though.

Black Mamba said:
yeah, I remember that too. Went to check the stats.

Deron Williams basically shot 45-48% for his career at 16-23 feet, which would be near the tops in the league. This season included, although in NJ it's 29% over 2 or is it 3 games.

Most of his makes from midrange this season are off of screens. He also shot extremely poorly from midrange all of last year. I checked the stats though and he did shoot very well from midrange before the last two years which were almost exclusively off of the dribble so I guess the last two years made me forget his previous years in terms of midrange jumpshooting off of the dribble.

Fuck you, Bargs!

Brook fouls out, YES.

numble

giri said:
Umm

They already have a league and clubs, why do they want an NBA league? Unless the NBA is going to giv them NBA type money to pay players, but even then, i can see the league having to support those clubs, and then them folding when the support runs out.

Let the euro's handle their own shit.

How ever, if the NBA wanted to send their team that won the chip to play against the ones from europe that won in each countries respective league......
If the NBA just cares about money, sometimes just being in a big market help. The Knicks still were profitable after their decade of futility. And Clippers remain profitable despite being crap for over a decade.

Brinbe

Come on, Deron... Earn that money.

numble said:
So do the teams get a share of these gate receipts since they only have 40 home games?
Don't know, but I think these two games are actually Nets home-games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom