• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

Cerrius said:
Fucking BUllshit, Wade has been getting molested all day and the refs just sit there and let him take it.

Fuck this rigged ass shit. Stern just wants that Chicago big market $$$. fuck stern and his crooks

DUDE ARE YOU EVEN WATCHING THE GAME, rose never got any calls at the start of the game.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Cerrius said:
Fucking BUllshit, Wade has been getting molested all day and the refs just sit there and let him take it.

Fuck this rigged ass shit. Stern just wants that Chicago big market $$$. fuck stern and his crooks
haaaah

Cerrius said:

Wade goes in recklessly trying to bait the refs. Cry moar.

NomarTyme said:
Cause Miller can he hit that 3....

Miller is also like a 5/10 on defense instead of a 2/10.

If the Heat actually ran an offense, a simple baseline trap wouldn't look like a daunting defensive quagmire.

Bread

Banned
NomarTyme said:
Cause Miller can he hit that 3....
House is shooting 39% from 3 and has made clutch 3s this year, while Miller has just disappeared in the final minutes. House is instant offense, he's being underused in Miami.

dream

MiamiWesker said:
Rose is really really good.

Why are my sundays still filled with misery. The Heat were supposed to be the fun no worries team.

Hey man, they just have a different timeline than you do.

NomarTyme

Bread said:
House is shooting 39% from 3 and has made clutch 3s this year, while Miller has just disappeared in the final minutes. House is instant offense, he's being underused in Miami.
I know....

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
didn't look like Wade got fouled there, gets the call.

BUT HE GETS NO CALLS.

its stern and his bulls $$$ market blabla bullshit. lol

DENG has been amaizng against the heat.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MILLER

zychi

Banned
Omiee said:
DUDE ARE YOU EVEN WATCHING THE GAME, rose never got any calls at the start of the game.
Which is basically what has happened this entire season. He gets hacked like crazy when he drives, but he still gets the basket somehow. He is ridiculous.

I love that Lebron is apparently terrified to have the ball at this point in the game.
:Lebron quick passes to whoever is standing closest to him:

Where is your God now ESPN?

e:
it's because Deng is a beast on D

Omiee

ph33nix said:
I have a question:

For all you people who hate the way ESPN does things...then WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP GOING BACK?

i never go to espn for one.

but man rose all that you did good you screwed up in the end.

Rose did his best to ruin shit for his team in the last minute or so...he's not a point at all. Held onto the ball way to long, guys were open, turned it over, bah.

outsida

Bulls are still learning to close out games on the road. They do stupid shit to let teams back in far too often.

Once the Heat started going to LeBron instead of the Homeless Man's LeBron, they started playing a lot better. If only the Homeless Man's LeBron could shoot free throws, the Heat would be winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom